UNP compatibility with different body type armours

Hello 

Does anyone know what happens if you play as a UNP but equip your character in DEM (Demonica) or Lady Body armour/clothing?

I play as UNP but I really like the armours Krista has done for Lady Body and the armours maks81 has done for DEM.

They can be seen here:

http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.co.uk/

(They're just shown there with links to modgames.net site)

x

The armor itself will work but the body texture will look all messed up !!!

there's no reason if you know what you are doing

5S12DV0.jpg

if you install demonica, craft after school (i use the daz name) and wear it on your nord with an iron armor, nothing will happen

if you add nord race in the outfit esp, you will be able to wear it on your iron armor or nude body (outfit use another sbp_x)

and of course it won't match, it's the same as wearing an unp outfit on dreamgirl, you have to convert it first

but the outfit will move as if dreamgirl was a unp with another shape, you will have some clipping if you don't reweight it (you can only skip that if the body you are converting the outfit to, is just an edit of the outfit body, and that's all)

if you swtich to demonica race, the iron armor won't be unequipped, but demonica race isn't selected for it, so bye bye the mesh (result is nude body with after school outfit)

you can get other results with custom outfits (they do it how they want)

if you wear the dryad outfit above on demonica, nothing will happen, probably (don't know if there is an all race option, and if it is selected)

if you switch back to unp, result will be unp body with iron armor and the dryad outfit in the iron armor

many of those outfits are already converted to unp or cbbe or...anyway

krista rename the outfits so finding them with that name... lady elegence + unp, can you find it?

sugar + unp, you will find it

The armor itself will work but the body texture will look all messed up !!!

there's no reason if you know what you are doing

5S12DV0.jpg

if you install demonica, craft after school (i use the daz name) and wear it on your nord with an iron armor, nothing will happen

if you add nord race in the outfit esp, you will be able to wear it on your iron armor or nude body (outfit use another sbp_x)

and of course it won't match, it's the same as wearing an unp outfit on dreamgirl, you have to convert it first

but the outfit will move as if dreamgirl was a unp with another shape, you will have some clipping if you don't reweight it (you can only skip that if the body you are converting the outfit to, is just an edit of the outfit body, and that's all)

if you swtich to demonica race, the iron armor won't be unequipped, but demonica race isn't selected for it, so bye bye the mesh (result is nude body with after school outfit)

you can get other results with custom outfits (they do it how they want)

if you wear the dryad outfit above on demonica, nothing will happen, probably (don't know if there is an all race option, and if it is selected)

if you switch back to unp, result will be unp body with iron armor and the dryad outfit in the iron armor

many of those outfits are already converted to unp or cbbe or...anyway

krista rename the outfits so finding them with that name... lady elegence + unp, can you find it?

sugar + unp, you will find it

You know, I don't even know why I didn't try searching like that before :s Bit stupid of me :P

I was getting confused with the Demonica race - I was thinking it was a body type, not a race. I'll give what you said a go. Incidentally, I did try some LB armours with UNP body and they worked okay. I tried the blood mage one and their was a little clipping with some of the items, but mostly unnoticeable. I also have ladybat outfit, but I downloaded it a long time ago (before I was careful to sort my mods) and I can't remember whether I have the original Lady Body one or a UNP conversion. The file is just named ladybat. Anyway, it fits UNP perfectly so it's possibly a conversion, but if not, then LB works well with UNP.

Thanks for all the replies ^_^

x

Archived