15  f HighResTexturePack03.esp

16 10 SkyUI.esp

17 11 FNISspells.esp

18 12 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

19 13 XPMSE.esp

20 14 RaceMenu.esp

21 15 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

22 16 NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

Try using a save cleaner to clear out any Creature Framework scripts, or start a new game.

no you are right. i updated my Loot and it gave me the order you have. still creature framework wont show up in the mod menu ingame. *puzzled*

edit: yeah added more nasty creatures and get the creature framework api missing.

I think ill go snore and see if that helps me figure it out

no you are right. i updated my Loot and it gave me the order you have. still creature framework wont show up in the mod menu ingame. *puzzled*

edit: yeah added more nasty creatures and get the creature framework api missing.

Can confirm the above; the missing Creature Framework API happens for MNC v9 (both manual and fomod installation) but works fine with old vers (7.11).

Eh, sorry if this was obvious but I'd like to 110% sure... do we still need this mod if we're already installing MNC? I always thought CF was already included in MNC.

Can confirm the above; the missing Creature Framework API happens for MNC v9 (both manual and fomod installation) but works fine with old vers (7.11).

Eh, sorry if this was obvious but I'd like to 110% sure... do we still need this mod if we're already installing MNC? I always thought CF was already included in MNC.

Per Ep1cs permission CF 12 is part of MNC 9. You do not need to install it seperately!

Maybe redownload MNC9. I had a wrong version up for like 2 hours...

Per Ep1cs permission CF 12 is part of MNC 9. You do not need to install it seperately!

Ah, thanks Dentarr!

MNC v9.0 has a few problems for me, but what I found (for what it's worth) that worked for me without any issues was installing it ALONG with MNC v7.11. Overwriting it.

All the new animations worked without problems and CF showed up just fine :)

Ah, thanks Dentarr!

MNC v9.0 has a few problems for me, but what I found (for what it's worth) that worked for me without any issues was installing it ALONG with MNC v7.11. Overwriting it.

7.11? That one doesnt even use CF. Thats pretty ancient.

Ah, thanks Dentarr!

7.11? That one doesnt even use CF. Thats pretty ancient.

Ehh, maybe I'm mistaken. It's the one that's included in your Downloads.

Either way, I'm a simple man. I see my PC riding a horker, I like :D

redownloading mnc9 seems to have fixed the menu showing up at least. But I get an error saying jcontainers is the wrong version or not existing. (Thought jcontainers was part of nasty critters, so I install the new jcontainers the alpha one) and that means it goes back to creature framework api not working. oO I think I give up. I reinstalled everything yesterday so it should be the most updated versions of everything

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
 3  3 Dawnguard.esm
 4  4 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
 5  5 HearthFires.esm
 6  6 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
 7  7 Dragonborn.esm
 8  8 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
 9  9 SexLab.esm
10  a ZaZAnimationPack.esm
11  b ApachiiHair.esm
12  c CreatureFramework.esm
13  d HighResTexturePack01.esp
14  e HighResTexturePack02.esp
15  f HighResTexturePack03.esp
16 10 SkyUI.esp
17 11 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
18 12 XPMSE.esp
19 13 RaceMenu.esp
20 14 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
21 15 NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
22 16 JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
23 17 animal_mansion.esp
24 18 FNISspells.esp
25 19 VioLens.esp
26 1a When Vampires Attack.esp
27 1b MoreNastyCritters.esp
28 1c SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
29 1d SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
30 1e SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
31 1f HentaiCreatures.esp
32 20 Run For Your Lives.esp

Papyrus.0.log

my problem is that the creatures's genetalia doesn't show up... hmmm ill reinstall it once more but i'm lost tbh...

Use the "re-register all mods" option in the MCM menu. If that doesn't help, please post your load order and Papyrus log.

how do i do that? o: could you upload an image containing the place where i have to go?

thx

I have a problem.... When i start my game it says: ,, Creature Framework API reference not found. Maybe Creature Framework was not installed correctly...'' I already tried creating a new save and reinstalling it, but nothing helped. Till now every other mod I used worked fine for me. I already made sure I had all the requirements and the load order is correct too. I'm using MoreNastyCritters. I have Jcontainer, papyrus, and nude creatures ( and some other mods that couldn't conflict with it i think ) Could you pls help me because I'm trying for hours now and didn't find a solution myself.

yo, so I encountered this problem as well, and I found that the mod "more nasty creatures" clashed with some of the files. I uninstalled the mod and it worked, but I'm not so sure how to use both of them in tandem, so sacrifices had to be made.

I have a problem.... When i start my game it says: ,, Creature Framework API reference not found. Maybe Creature Framework was not installed correctly...'' I already tried creating a new save and reinstalling it, but nothing helped. Till now every other mod I used worked fine for me. I already made sure I had all the requirements and the load order is correct too. I'm using MoreNastyCritters. I have Jcontainer, papyrus, and nude creatures ( and some other mods that couldn't conflict with it i think ) Could you pls help me because I'm trying for hours now and didn't find a solution myself.

yo, so I encountered this problem as well, and I found that the mod "more nasty creatures" clashed with some of the files. I uninstalled the mod and it worked, but I'm not so sure how to use both of them in tandem, so sacrifices had to be made.

CF 12 is part of MNC 9.0. I stated this like a zillion times...

fixed it by using the 7.1.1 version.

of MNC? That one is ancient and doesnt use CF at all. Also it has like half the animations and nude models of 9.0

All you had to do is press "ESC", select "Mod configuration", select "Creature Framework". There under "General" is "Re-register all mods". Pretty basic stuff....