I'm about to give up, but one more try.  CF is trying to do something with a skeleton that doesn't exist and then crash.  I've tried everything I know to do without any success.  My character is lvl 74, and I've had minor problems with this crash before but reload fixes it for a while.  Now I can't get past a battle without a crash, CF still can figure out what to do with skeletons.  I will attack a log even though I've been informed logs are useless (makes me wonder why mod authors want one).

btw, I have latest version xpmse so I can't see why PC or NPCs would be the problem with skeletons.

Papyrus.0.log.7z

38 minutes ago, JahReit said:

I'm about to give up, but one more try.  CF is trying to do something with a skeleton that doesn't exist and then crash.  I've tried everything I know to do without any success.  My character is lvl 74, and I've had minor problems with this crash before but reload fixes it for a while.  Now I can't get past a battle without a crash, CF still can figure out what to do with skeletons.  I will attack a log even though I've been informed logs are useless (makes me wonder why mod authors want one).

btw, I have latest version xpmse so I can't see why PC or NPCs would be the problem with skeletons.

Papyrus.0.log.7z

CF has nothing to do with skeletons.

2 hours ago, JahReit said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place.  Can you direct me to the mod which created this: [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]] with race/skin ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]

that is a stock Treasure Corpse Skeleton found inside the Abandoned Prison, CF is acknowledging that it can see it.

Ok, so a skeleton, which CF has nothing to do with per author, and CF can see it, even though my PC is on the other side of skyrim, is causing a crash for some reason ...  I'm totally confused now.  I wish the person who said they can read logs, can't remember who that was, would tell me what's going on and how to fix it.

48 minutes ago, JahReit said:

Ok, so a skeleton, which CF has nothing to do with per author, and CF can see it, even though my PC is on the other side of skyrim, is causing a crash for some reason ...  I'm totally confused now.  I wish the person who said they can read logs, can't remember who that was, would tell me what's going on and how to fix it.

the last entry of your papyrus log indicates that it happens as prison overhaul is updating. 

That is not to say that this is causing your crash,  because papyrus logs are not really crash logs.  But that is when it is happening.  When prison overhaul is updating itself. (This happens a good 2 seconds after CF has found and acknowledged your skeleton.. so I think that may not be the issue.)

Maybe have a look over that and see if anything is causing shenannigans.    You may also want to make sure you have crash fixes installed and see if you are ending up with some footik errors causing you to crash. Or perhaps string count issues.

If everything worked properly until you added a mod, string count is a fairly likely culprit.  As a single mod on your setup could push you over the initial base skyrim count limit. (excluding possible conflict issues)

sometimes PO shows up, sometimes it doesn't.  The CF skeleton lines always shows up.  No, there are no mods added nor removed this play through.  Crash fix has been running from the start.  I'll remove PO and see if that is the problem, so thanks for that.  My eyes are so bad it's hard for me to see some things, so I might have missed the PO problem in other logs.  Still don't know how CF can see a skeleton under ground from half a continent away. 

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

go to the CF MCM and click on all of the cleaning buttons (the ones that start with the word "Clear").

I think I found the problem.  Vilja's scripts seen to be stacking till it crashes. (and I'm brain dead, but I'll deny it if you tell anyone)

2 hours ago, JahReit said:

I think I found the problem.  Vilja's scripts seen to be stacking till it crashes. (and I'm brain dead, but I'll deny it if you tell anyone)

Meh... who uses a brain anymore nowadays anyway.  We just do what google tells us to do.

20 hours ago, JahReit said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place.  Can you direct me to the mod which created this: [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]] with race/skin ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]

I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about skeletons as in the underlying thingy that animations/rigging work with, not an actual fucking skeleton. ;)

I got this as part of Horny Dragons and MNC v11, and I have noticed that the penises of some of my creatures have no textures. They are pale lavender meshes with no surface skin to match the creature. The other MNC (v 9.3) that includes creature framework does not have this problem. I also run Immersive creatures and Bad Dog's mod for those creatures. 

I'm not sure which is causing this issue. Any tips to fix this?

24 minutes ago, ingeloak said:

I got this as part of Horny Dragons and MNC v11, and I have noticed that the penises of some of my creatures have no textures. They are pale lavender meshes with no surface skin to match the creature. The other MNC (v 9.3) that includes creature framework does not have this problem. I also run Immersive creatures and Bad Dog's mod for those creatures. 

I'm not sure which is causing this issue. Any tips to fix this?

what creatures are missing textures? MNCv11 is vastly different to v9 so there is a lot that can go wrong if you don't follow the v11 upgrade procedure.

Hoping to get some direction to whether I'm in the right place or not or whether it's not a Creature Framework issue

I just did a new game install and when I started it up the first thing that happened was the game start.  The horses that pull the carts were crashing into things along the road and the cart full of NPC was rolling.  

When creatures in the cavern of helgen keep, the spiders and bear are jittery, their offset from where they usually are and when they move they fluctuate and jitter in movement erratically.

Last time I used More Nasty Critters 9.3 but opted for the newer 11.  Looking to see if this could be a FNIS, Creature Framework or maybe animation mod issues.

Thanks.

Below is my Load Order incase I'm missing something or something is out of place

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     hdtHighHeel.esm
 10  a     CreatureFramework.esm
 11  b     ApachiiHair.esm
 12  c     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 13  d     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 14  e     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 15  f     Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
 16 10     FNIS.esp
 17 11     TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
 18 12     FNISspells.esp
 19 13     SkyUI.esp
 20 14     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 21 15     chargenexport.esp
 22 16     RaceMenu.esp
 23 17     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 24 18     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 25 19     XPMSE.esp
 26 1a     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 27 1b     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 28 1c     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 29 1d     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 30 1e     SexLab Cumshot.esp
 31 1f     SexLabDefeat.esp
 32 20     SLAnimLoader.esp
 33 21     SLALAnimObj.esp
 34 22     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 35 23     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
 36 24     KS Hairdo's.esp
 37 25     Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
 38 26     GladiatorHeels.esp
 39 27     High Level Enemies.esp
 40 28     High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
 41 29     High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
 42 2a     LeatherSandals.esp
 43 2b     NewmillerPiercings3.esp
 44 2c     NewmillerPiercings2.esp
 45 2d     VioLens.esp
 46 2e     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
 47 2f     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 48 30     Werewolves and Werebears Distributed.esp
 49 31     12FemaleBrows.esp
 50 32     SLPGN.esp
 51 33     RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
 52 34     FreckleMania.esp
 53 35     TemptressVixen.esp
 54 36     SlaveTats.esp
 55 37     Play With Animals.esp
 56 38     Armored Bikini - UNPB BBP.esp
 57 39     archerandknight.esp
 58 3a     assassinandthief.esp
 59 3b     Chiasa.esp
 60 3c     Allie.esp
 61 3d     Myrelle2.esp
 62 3e     Erika.esp
 63 3f     NOGFollower ariana v1.0.esp
 64 40     beinz_plugin.esp

22 hours ago, WCSC said:

Hoping to get some direction to whether I'm in the right place or not or whether it's not a Creature Framework issue

I just did a new game install and when I started it up the first thing that happened was the game start.  The horses that pull the carts were crashing into things along the road and the cart full of NPC was rolling.  

When creatures in the cavern of helgen keep, the spiders and bear are jittery, their offset from where they usually are and when they move they fluctuate and jitter in movement erratically.

Last time I used More Nasty Critters 9.3 but opted for the newer 11.  Looking to see if this could be a FNIS, Creature Framework or maybe animation mod issues.

Thanks.

Below is my Load Order incase I'm missing something or something is out of place

Reveal hidden contents

Sounds like your FPS is uncapped. Skyrim's game engine is absolutely awful, and many aspects of it (physics, primarily) are tied to framerate. This is why the game caps the framerate at 60 by default, as going beyond it breaks the game in all sorts of fun ways. Turn on vsync or set a framerate cap in its ini file. If you use an ENB, it likely has its own FPS capping functionality that you can use.

5 hours ago, bovabova said:

I have a problem my install and i think its  the CF mod but i cant fix it

I have attached the papyrus log. Can you check it for me ?

The ctd is happening whenver i enter any major city

Papyrus.0.log

i don't see anything that stands out myself, if it's just in the cities then it could be a problem with a mod that edits them somehow, if you have a problem like a deleted world object or a bad navmesh the log won't say anything helpful, you should be doing this if you have such a problem:

http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TES5Edit_Mod_Cleaning_Tutorial
http://wiki.step-project.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Instructions

if the game crashes at the exact same spot every time then it would most likely be a deleted world object in one of your mods.

10 hours ago, bovabova said:

I have a problem my install and i think its  the CF mod but i cant fix it

I have attached the papyrus log. Can you check it for me ?

The ctd is happening whenver i enter any major city

Papyrus.0.log

FWIW, I have been having similar problems on moving between any 'busy' cells on fairly a new game.  Primary differences, between this and prior games, was adding DDi / DDexp 4 mods, FNIS 7.0XXL and FNISSM 7.1 and DCL 6.2.  Been some others but those look like the major ones

I have made 2 changes which may have helped reduce the problem, if not maybe entirely solve it (not played enough to be sure, but the CTDs disappeared using the same test setup in Whiterun)  These were:

1 - I loaded up 'Crash Fixes 10', and this time made sure it was really working :open_mouth: by also properly first installing SKSE Plugin Preloader

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795

2 - I also installed Safety Load, which I thought had been superseded by other installed memory tweaks, until I read some advice somewhere else on LL

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465

Between those, it definitely helped with the cell changes, which I think were being swamped with FNISSM and CF trying to apply themselves to every living entity on the other side of the opening doors :smile:

I had previously also increased the CF scan time and decreased the scan and engage ranges, as others had said that made a difference to their games, so that might also be worth doing too 

Hope that's of some help anyway 

Be interested to hear if it does, if for no other reason than that the next sufferer might be able to save themselves some time.  I had spent 2 days trying to track this issue down so far :confounded:

Hello all.

i have just completed a full clean install of skyrim. Everything seemed to go well but i have an issue with creature animations and i cant figure out what is causing it. I have all the prerequisites for creature sex but for some reason Sexlab is treating all creatures as females (in the MCM it says...PC is female and targetted npc is also female and i cant change it) and therefore the is no erection when the animation starts. the correct anatomy is there but something is preventing erections from occurring. I have even tried using the MCM to force all creatures to be males. So far, the only creature which is co-operating is a wolf. Could that be because all wolves in skyrim are actually male? Im not sure if this is a sexlab problem or a creature framework issue so i thought id ask here if anyone has any ideas before i trawl through a billion pages on the Sexlab thread.

Thanks all.

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

and make sure JContainers is up to date.

On 1/6/2018 at 3:06 PM, MadMansGun said:

what creatures are missing textures? MNCv11 is vastly different to v9 so there is a lot that can go wrong if you don't follow the v11 upgrade procedure.

I removed v9 completely and went with MNCv11 as a clean install. (using MO)

The wolves' penises did not have texture, some of the immersive creatures did not have them, but as far as I know those are supplied by Bad Dog's mod. They looked plain and shiny, different from v9's version. It's been some time since I last played, but I think the main issue was with the wolves and the Sexy Big Cats. The cats' equipment had the right texture foreskin, but lavender inside glans.

54 minutes ago, ingeloak said:

I removed v9 completely and went with MNCv11 as a clean install. (using MO)

The wolves' penises did not have texture, some of the immersive creatures did not have them, but as far as I know those are supplied by Bad Dog's mod. They looked plain and shiny, different from v9's version. It's been some time since I last played, but I think the main issue was with the wolves and the Sexy Big Cats. The cats' equipment had the right texture foreskin, but lavender inside glans.

immersive creatures is most likely the problem, make sure you have the newest version (v2.01) of Bad Dog's addon for it + the patch i made for it:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?do=findComment&comment=2089871

On 1/9/2018 at 4:21 PM, WCSC said:

Thanks.

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     hdtHighHeel.esm
 10  a     CreatureFramework.esm
 11  b     ApachiiHair.esm
 12  c     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 13  d     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 14  e     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 15  f     Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
 16 10     FNIS.esp
 17 11     TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
 18 12     FNISspells.esp
 19 13     SkyUI.esp
 20 14     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 21 15     chargenexport.esp
 22 16     RaceMenu.esp
 23 17     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 24 18     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 25 19     XPMSE.esp
 26 1a     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 27 1b     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 28 1c     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 29 1d     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 30 1e     SexLab Cumshot.esp
 31 1f     SexLabDefeat.esp
 32 20     SLAnimLoader.esp
 33 21     SLALAnimObj.esp
 34 22     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 35 23     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
 36 24     KS Hairdo's.esp
 37 25     Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
 38 26     GladiatorHeels.esp
 39 27     High Level Enemies.esp
 40 28     High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
 41 29     High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
 42 2a     LeatherSandals.esp
 43 2b     NewmillerPiercings3.esp
 44 2c     NewmillerPiercings2.esp
 45 2d     VioLens.esp
 46 2e     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
 47 2f     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 48 30     Werewolves and Werebears Distributed.esp
 49 31     12FemaleBrows.esp
 50 32     SLPGN.esp
 51 33     RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
 52 34     FreckleMania.esp
 53 35     TemptressVixen.esp
 54 36     SlaveTats.esp
 55 37     Play With Animals.esp
 56 38     Armored Bikini - UNPB BBP.esp
 57 39     archerandknight.esp
 58 3a     assassinandthief.esp
 59 3b     Chiasa.esp
 60 3c     Allie.esp
 61 3d     Myrelle2.esp
 62 3e     Erika.esp
 63 3f     NOGFollower ariana v1.0.esp
 64 40     beinz_plugin.esp

also download and install the Skyrim LE mod "prisoner cart fix" as this fixes alot of the crazy movements of the horses and carts, it does not fix all of them, and you might have to restart once out of every 5 new games.

@Ep1cL3w7z, I found a bug with creature framework and handling the player transforming from werewolf back to human.

There's more details here. The scripts that implement a fix are also attached to the post in this link.

Basically when the creature effect dispels on the player, it doesn't properly remove the CF armors like it should, causing the creature armors to be on the player, and stay equipped on the player when they transform back to being human. This can cause some issues with other armor mods, like SOS.

I was able to fix it by making the creature effect spell store the race of the creature when the effect is first applied, and it gets refreshed as needed when ChangeArousal function is called. Then I added a check into ChangeArousal that, if the onlyDoAPIRemoveArmors bool was true and the current actor's race doesn't match up with the saved one, to use the saved race instead, so that the saved race's armors can be removed.

Wherever I edited in the script, I put a comment with the text "CC Edit", so it can be easily searched as to where I made changes.

If you want to include it in an update, that's fine by me. But it's best to check over what I've edited to fix the issue and see if that causes any unwanted effects.