Funny SexLab Stories

• 2 weeks later...

So i got one. I was doing the Thieves Guild quest where you go into that Crypt with Mercer Frey. He was pissing me off with his criticisms of my stealth skills, and since i had Defeat installed, i thought i let him get raped by Draugr. For some reason, this backfired, and my character ended up in a 4-way Draugr gangbang. I wasn't even mad.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Using Amorous Adventures, having sex with Lydia.  During sex, Vilja and Lydia start singing their "The Dragonborn Comes" duet.

"Beware, Beware, the Dragonborn comes."

That reminds me of some crap I did for skyrimLL, also added in The Devious Manual (shameless plug).

Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's cock.
I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.
With his balls wielding power of the ancient Nord art.
Believe, believe, the Dragonborn comes.
It's an end to virginity, and all Skyrim's woes.
Beware, beware, the Dragonborn comes.
For his seed he has passed, and their bellies yet grow.
You'll know, You'll know the Dragonborn's come.

• 1 month later...

Olaf was telling Irileth to take care of the dragon and be careful. Well Irileth was in the middle of sucking a dog but she said "Don't worry, I'm nothing but careful." *Cum Sound Effect* I had such a hard time holding in my laughter. Shit was hilarious

There was this time I've tried deadly drain... The idea was to play a succubus on a mission to fuck Skyrim to death, or in other words, try to go through quests with deadly drain as my only weapon. To this effect I've installed defeat and deviously helpless, then locked myself in pony boots and a leather collar (both for style and to get helpless going).

I start the game using the warlock's thrall choice in LAL (figured the warlock summoned me from oblivion and that he'd become my first victim). Since he's non hostile, I used some kind of dialog to sex him up (don't remember what mod I was using for that) and proceeded to drain him dead.

This is when things got weird: as he died, he changed to a draugr per the deadly drain settings... what wasn't planned was that due to some script lag, the draugr got triggered by deviously helpless, so he rose from the dead, promptly raped me and returned to whatever the warlock was doing as if nothing happened.

It's as if my succubus actually got used by the warlock to grant him undeath O_o

So I had been poking around at Skooma Whore and SexLab Spectators.  As I was working a client in Whiterun I turned on Immersive First Person.  So I'm on my back with the camera shaking, getting railed...

And a guard walks into frame and looks right down at me.  'I used to be an adventurer like you...'

Happened last night. Summed up by internal monologue *AHEM* 

*Vampire hunter/archer Redguard emerges from Dayspring with Serana in tow, only to have two vampire warparties waiting. Fight ensues.*

Serana...Serana?! SERANA! HEY, OVER HERE, I'M GETTING OVERWHEL...

*Miraculously, we win, with me down to 10% health* 

*Suddenly a wild Thief appears!* 

Whew, okay, vampires down, I...OH SON OF A BITCH,  A THIEF TOO!? Okay cat-boy, you want some crossbow bolts I got some for you...Serana?!

*Our unfortunate redguard get's knocked into surrender mode and khajit raped while Serana is off killing WOLVES..*

Mmrmrphof! Mmffnnoggfoo, mmfergrfamfa, mmfont mminf mmffee! Miffnf mmuf mmmefffin mffaffed! (translation from ballgag-ese: Oh NO, Serana, I'm FINE, don't mind ME, I'm just getting raped!)

*Khajit finishes and deposits me somewhere outside of Rorikstead wrapped up in a rubber suit, armbinder, and same ballgag* 

Mmmffphift mfmfi mmffis miff mmfi mmfmrukf mmafmommf (translation: Shit like this is why I work alone....)

Using the Lovers Comfort mod you can often walk in on quite a few couples. Was about to deliver a quest to the Jarl in Morthal at night, walk into her bedroom to find her screwing around with her housecarl RIGHT NEXT to a kid sleeping in the bed. Even more awkward when you can actually talk to her as normal and kind of just have to go ".... Yeah.... I took care of that... vampire problem you were having. Have a good one!" :P Also, that poor Argonian male in the Bee and Barb. His wife never leaves the counter, so he just does her right there.

*Vampire hunter/archer Redguard emerges from Dayspring with Serana in tow, only to have two vampire warparties waiting. Fight ensues.*

Whew, okay, vampires down, I...OH SON OF A BITCH,  A THIEF TOO!? Okay cat-boy, you want some crossbow bolts I got some for you...Serana?!

*Our unfortunate redguard get's knocked into surrender mode and khajit raped while Serana is off killing WOLVES..*

Mmrmrphof! Mmffnnoggfoo, mmfergrfamfa, mmfont mminf mmffee! Miffnf mmuf mmmefffin mffaffed! (translation from ballgag-ese: Oh NO, Serana, I'm FINE, don't mind ME, I'm just getting raped!)

*Khajit finishes and deposits me somewhere outside of Rorikstead wrapped up in a rubber suit, armbinder, and same ballgag* 

Mmmffphift mfmfi mmffis miff mmfi mmfmrukf mmafmommf (translation: Shit like this is why I work alone....)

Know the feeling.

Sexlab Defeat + Skyrim Live + Populated Forts Towers Places = mass raping ground(s). So much going on, I sometimes even get a CTD from so much animations running at once.

Know the feeling.

Sexlab Defeat + Skyrim Live + Populated Forts Towers Places = mass raping ground(s). So much going on, I sometimes even get a CTD from so much animations running at once.

Cool going to try those 2 ( have defeat ) :D

Know the feeling.

In fact, try using the first two with any Populated mod to get even more fun in you Skyrim. Hope you have a strong enough rig to be able to handle that much animations.

Know the feeling.

In fact, try using the first two with any Populated mod to get even more fun in you Skyrim. Hope you have a strong enough rig to be able to handle that much animations.

Defeat + Live + another populate mod you say ? Cool going to try that. Ang going to add random sex to the mix :D

Know the feeling.

Defeat + Live + another populate mod you say ? Cool going to try that. Ang going to add random sex to the mix :D

Like I said, you better have a good rig, otherwise you could get a lot of CTDs from so many animations running at once.

Know the feeling.

Like I said, you better have a good rig, otherwise you could get a lot of CTDs from so many animations running at once.

No worries :)

Max animations in Sexlab is 14 at a time. Crashes happen because of a lack of memory to handle all the NPCs at once (may be the reason Bethesda left the towns so empty of people)but using the SKSE memory patch and ENB or ENBOOST makes it possible to have lots more NPCs than the base game allows.

Max animations in Sexlab is 14 at a time. Crashes happen because of a lack of memory to handle all the NPCs at once (may be the reason Bethesda left the towns so empty of people)but using the SKSE memory patch and ENB or ENBOOST makes it possible to have lots more NPCs than the base game allows.

Yeah, well, Skyrim Live and Populated mods add a lot of NPCs to normally empty Skyrim. if even a portion of them fuck each other it can stretch your memory thin. "But that is irrelevant", as Annika would say.

The results, however, are hilarious: At the Battle of Fort Snowhawk in one of my playthroughs there were so many people raping each other that it made me laugh for 15 minutes total. My parents even asked me what the hell was going on in my room.

Yeah, well, Skyrim Live and Populated mods add a lot of NPCs to normally empty Skyrim. if even a portion of them fuck each other it can stretch your memory thin. "But that is irrelevant", as Annika would say.

The results, however, are hilarious: At the Battle of Fort Snowhawk in one of my playthroughs there were so many people raping each other that it made me laugh for 15 minutes total. My parents even asked me what the hell was going on in my room.

I run "Populated Cities 2", "Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins", "Populated Forts Towers Places", "Populated Cities Towns Villages" and "Populated Lands Roads Paths" and "Hydra Slavegirls".

Am seriously considering adding "Skyrim Live" since you pointed it out but my Skyrim is already full of encounters and people and I'm often told some sex is going on somewhere around me.

The Elys Meminfo mod shows the Skyrim game as using just a bit over 1gb of memory so those memory patches I mentioned really work well.

Skyrim Live has carts glitching around, it's funny but better avoid :D

Just installed all RS mods :

– Populated Cities Towns Villages
– Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins
– Populated Forts Towers Places
– Populated Lands Roads Paths
– Populated Skyrim Civil War
– Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells

This is going to be a crazy fuckfest :D

Skyrim Live has carts glitching around, it's funny but better avoid :D

Just installed all RS mods :

– Populated Cities Towns Villages

– Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins

– Populated Forts Towers Places

– Populated Lands Roads Paths

– Populated Skyrim Civil War

– Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells

This is going to be a crazy fuckfest :D

Not exactly. I had other mods doing the same thing.

Yeah, it will. However, if you haven't finished the Civil War quests, it's going to be even better. Difficult to finish (what with all those bandits, Imperials and Stormcloaks fighting and fucking each other), but more interesting.

I was just starting a new run-through of Amorous Adventures. I was in Hod and Gerdur's house and had just started boning Gerdur when Ralof says, "See, I told you my sister would help us."

I also thought it was funny when I entered Whiterun with a follower who had shed her top somewhere along the road. So her boobs are swingin' in the breeze and I hear, "There's a nip in the air...."

Really?  There's actually TWO nips in the air!

I've been using the mod Player Voiceless (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51387/?) which lets you choose a stock character's voice, and then will comment on various events in game. For example, if you loot something valuable. I chose Serena's voiceset, because I love that voice.

Anyhow, so I'm in a bandit camp, clearing it out, and I take down their leader who had been given a very nice enchanted sword, and pretty decent armor, so I took it all and exited the loot menu. I happened to be looking right at his crotch when I did, and my PC says "Oh wow! This is gorgeous!" SOS had blessed him with a rather large member. The timing was just perfect; I cracked up so hard I felt out of my seat.