Sexlab Troubleshooting

Maybe take on board with the way MO2 works  our 'ini files could be all over the place. |Especial;ly with profile allocation.

This info may be a bit redundant 

"

This is not a mod. I have produced a mod that has become fairly popular and I am constantly getting asked why my mod does not work for the player. Things just don't work or they have CTDs or things slow down due to script lag. I tell them over and over that my mod is not their issue and after a long and painful exchange on the forums, we generally find their problems, get them fixed and they are happy campers.

This I hope will be where you mod authors send your users to find a fix to their problems that are generally not your fault. I also hope you will contribute your experiences. As time goes by, I will update the RTF file with your recommendations.

So, to begin with, you need to know how to make a papyrus log. This is contained in the RTF, but here it is again:"

brave new modding world and all. Respect to your skills and commitment, folk like myself whose attention span in minimal can easily get confused. Tgi MO2