can someone pls adapt this into a wearable

Shadowpaladin

To an extent yes, there are other things on this site that I myself aren't into but don't object to others liking. Also this kind of thing is more common than you think. Also apparently very much so in Japan.

(Also could someone move this to the request area, i wasn't sure exactly where to put it. Thx)

It's just a texture replacer for the vanilla underwear.

All you would have to do is find a "never nude" version of the body type you are using (most body types have one, especially the one you are using, in fact you could custom buaild or adjust an existion one to fit the body type you're using in Bodslide or Outfit Studio), and then in NifSkope click on the top underwear mesh (hopefuly it will be two pieces and not all one mesh) and then deleate the top part via "branch/delete branch" in the drop down menu, or in the "block list" section, then find the BSLightingShaderProperty of the bottom mesh in the "blcok list" section, click on the little arrow, then the three dots in the space below, then in the 'block details" section, click the arrow next to the word "Textures", from there change the names of the first two textures (at the end of the file paths), and then change the names of the actual textures to whatever you called them in NifScope, do all of that for both the 0 and 1 body weights, and save them to desk top or whereever as a different name, create a physical file path for the new meshes, and then edit the body slots to whatever uou changed them to in NifSkope (under "NiSkinInstance"/"Bones" in the "block list" section), and create a new cloting item using your meshes and textures and a crafting recipie fort it in Creation Kit. and there you go; diapers for women in Skyrim.

• 8 months later...

It's just a texture replacer for the vanilla underwear.

All you would have to do is find a "never nude" version of the body type you are using (most body types have one, especially the one you are using, in fact you could custom buaild or adjust an existion one to fit the body type you're using in Bodslide or Outfit Studio), and then in NifSkope click on the top underwear mesh (hopefuly it will be two pieces and not all one mesh) and then deleate the top part via "branch/delete branch" in the drop down menu, or in the "block list" section, then find the BSLightingShaderProperty of the bottom mesh in the "blcok list" section, click on the little arrow, then the three dots in the space below, then in the 'block details" section, click the arrow next to the word "Textures", from there change the names of the first two textures (at the end of the file paths), and then change the names of the actual textures to whatever you called them in NifScope, do all of that for both the 0 and 1 body weights, and save them to desk top or whereever as a different name, create a physical file path for the new meshes, and then edit the body slots to whatever uou changed them to in NifSkope (under "NiSkinInstance"/"Bones" in the "block list" section), and create a new cloting item using your meshes and textures and a crafting recipie fort it in Creation Kit. and there you go; diapers for women in Skyrim.

Would be awesome if someone could talk me through this on skype or something.

or some teamspeak or mumble server etc. i'm not expecting someone to do this for me, but someone to guide me step by step whilst i give it a go would be awesome. I've never tried using anything like blendr or the tes creation kit.

Archived