Star Wars - Episode 7: The Force Awakens (trailer)

Emberheart

I couldn't explain why, but somehow, everything I see regarding The Force Awakens just feels... right. Like it has some element to it that makes it really look and feel like Star Wars, something the prequel trilogy lacked.

ineZ8S9.jpg

Nup, thats Kylo Ren (apparently that his name), a new sith portrayed by Adam Driver:

5543ca95801ffcbc36b3417b_vanity-fair-sta

I don't know if is real or fake dough. And nobody know if they "steal/based" the character on Revan history, just remember that in the new CANON, revan doesn't exist.

Nup, thats Kylo Ren (apparently that his name), a new sith portrayed by Adam Driver:

I don't know if is real or fake dough. And nobody know if they "steal/based" the character on Revan history, just remember that in the new CANON, revan doesn't exist.

New canon? Revan doesn't exist so the whole OR MMO is a big jerking off? I don't pay attention to current events. When this new cannon was defined? Give me some link to read if you can.

If that's not Revan, it's obviously a ripoff of him no doubt.

New canon? Revan doesn't exist so the whole OR MMO is a big jerking off? I don't pay attention to current events. When this new cannon was defined? Give me some link to read if you can.

If that's not Revan, it's obviously a ripoff of him no doubt.

This shit happened when Lucas sold it to Disney. They basically dumped the entire Expanded Universe..books, comics, games..all of it. Revan, Kyle Katarn, Admiral Thrawn etc. ..officially never happened...or they are at least part of the "Legends" brand.

This shit happened when Lucas sold it to Disney. They basically dumped the entire Expanded Universe..books, comics, games..all of it. Revan, Kyle Katarn, Admiral Thrawn etc. ..officially never happened...or they are at least part of the "Legends" brand.

Fucking Disney, man!

Guest endgameaddiction

wut? You serious? I'm just finding out now. Now we'll get to enjoy theatrical music singing scenes disney style and dancing in Star Wars films... yay....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived