*For Moderators* : Gay spam bot.

That is no bot' date=' check the IP. The message to [u']us[/u] is clear: You are gay!

First of all shut the fuck up, second his posts are almost everywhere with same things, and third if it's my system glitch due to some viruses, gj this forum has more than just spammers.

Check this post til the end http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5253 if only I see that shit, then damn.

First of all shut the fuck up' date=' second his posts are almost everywhere with same things, and third if it's my system glitch due to some viruses, gj this forum has more than just spammers.

[/quote']

Watch your step, kiddo. This isn't spam as we know it, it's a massive offense by a hater, got that?

First of all shut the fuck up' date=' second his posts are almost everywhere with same things, and third if it's my system glitch due to some viruses, gj this forum has more than just spammers.

[/quote']

Watch your step, kiddo. This isn't spam as we know it, it's a massive offense by a hater, got that?

Go to hell, you called me a gay, your a queer, got that? I reported a problem, and you stomp here, and don't call me a kiddo if you don't know my age. And his post is here now, fuck this forum! Burn in hell! *You all have fucking fat mouths in internet.

[/quote']

Go to hell, yo called me a gay, your a queer, got that? I reported a problem, and you stomp here, and don't call me a kiddo if you don't know my age. And his post is here now, fuck this forum! Burn in hell!

You failed to comprehend the above statement, he was not calling you a fag. He was attempting to explain the blatantly obvious. That the douche posting the images is not a bot but a troll who has a grudge against these boards

Now f course Surenas probably will go an call you a fag but you would have deserved it then

Go to hell' date=' you called me a gay, your a queer, got that? I reported a problem, and you stomp here, and don't call me a kiddo if you don't know my age. And his post is here now, fuck this forum! Burn in hell! *You all have fucking fat mouths in internet.

[/quote']

Wow. You got issues, man.

[/quote']

Go to hell, you called me a gay, your a queer, got that? I reported a problem, and you stomp here, and don't call me a kiddo if you don't know my age. And his post is here now, fuck this forum! Burn in hell! *You all have fucking fat mouths in internet.

I think that you misread him. He didn't called you but said what this hater massage is.

And about hater bot just add him to ignore list

^

Should I clap? Should I laugh? Should I make an angry or raging response? I should? Well nope, not gonna happen kid. This is quite pathetic, so pathetic in fact that I would cry, but I can't cry because I know that behind that cum stained monitor there is a fat, ugly butthurt loser giggling to himself because he thinks that he did something good, something just. Guess what? You're doing it wrong kid, you want to learn how to redeem yourself? How about you crawl back into your crib and cry. Or preferably, back up your mommy's sweaty, shit smelling asshole where you belong.

Somebody should gently explain to Sheowtime that Surenas in no way insulted him. Surenas just pointed out that the spammer is not a gay spam bot but a hater (who most certainly isn't gay) that thinks that anyone on LL is a pervert - (gay is just redneck shorthand for "all kindsa prevert").

If Sheowtime doesn't understand that, and that he owes Surenas a deep apology, then if it were in my remit I would encourage him to entertain himself elsewhere. ;)

Anyone who doesn't want to be called a kid should not act/react like a ten year old. :D (It's being rather like the kiddy that's posting this stuff in the first place).

I'm not sure if its funny or scary that at this point i'm so jaded to the interwebs that these images don't even revolt me. It's like seeing a pink sportscar on the road. Far from appealing, and in bad taste, but nothing especially traumatizing.

It's like seeing a pink sportscar on the road. Far from appealing' date=' and in bad taste, but nothing especially traumatizing.

[/quote']

:D Of course. Holy Joe Troll wouldn't see the profound irony of trying to upset the "preverts" on a site dedicated to sexual entertainment with pictures of gays.

Only a tiny minority of folk on LL are likely to be fazed by the pictures that he (assuming that this loser is male) thinks are so shocking, even if it's not what what you like to linger over. We're far more annoyed at the spam than upset by the images (or most of us, I guess, are. I can't speak for everyone).

As regards apologies, OK, an apology doesn't unsay what's said, and may not mean much, but it's a step in the right direction. ;)

Well... I saw an offense and responded. Totally misread those words. And if words of apology are so important, I'll say them if he chooses to see them. Because I got pretty much shocked (not because of gay shit, that's funny though, if someone cheks his thread and gets surprised.) because I tried to help and just someone says, ip is okay, everything is okay, you're gay. I bet he felt the same when I said stfu and called him a queer.