Alignment Controls not working

By default the L and ; key are used to move the selected character left/right and up/down during a sexlab animation. 

For some reason these two keys aren't working for me. All it does is make the character vibrate a little bit but they don't move their position at all. 

All other keys work fine.

I'm using 1.59c

Here is a cut of my Papyrus that I feel is related to the issue but I have no idea how to fix 

http://pastie.org/9738035

If you need more info or the rest of my papyrus log please just let me know!

What is your load order? When posting about a problem we need to know what you have installed in your game as we have no clue what you have and all we can do is guess as to what is causing it.

Have you run LOOT? Have you run the FNIS user generator? Have you run TES5EDIT to see if it finds any problems? Are you using NMM or MO?

What is your load order? When posting about a problem we need to know what you have installed in your game as we have no clue what you have and all we can do is guess as to what is causing it.

Have you run LOOT? Have you run the FNIS user generator? Have you run TES5EDIT to see if it finds any problems? Are you using NMM or MO?

Sorry, how does one copy and paste their load order?

I have ran LOOT several times, I have ran FNIS as well, no problems detected by TES5EDIT and I have a bashed patch.

It's just the alignment controls that aren't working, everything else in Sexlab is fine.

Reinstall the latest SexLab files, or install the latest version of PapyrusUtil - you're using an outdated scripts from it. Reinstalling either will make sure you're using the right, up to date, script files.

If you're using Mod Organizer, make sure nothing in the left window is overwriting SexLab's version of PapyrusUtil, with the exception of  a potentially separate, up to date, install of PapyrusUtil.

Reason: The main error in your log...

[11/23/2014 - 07:03:24PM] ERROR: Static function FloatListAdjust not found on object JsonUtil. Aborting call and returning None

FloatListAdjust is a function that was added to JsonUtil/PapyrusUtil a few versions ago. The ONLY possible explanation for getting this error is if you aren't using the up to date pex/psc script files from PapyrusUtil 2.8.

See how obvious these problems are when people actually bother to include their papyrus debug logs?

Yes, I fixed it. When you mentioned outdated versions of files I looked to see what was overwriting them and it was SoS overwriting more than just PapyrusUtil. So I deleted everything SoS had that overwrites SexLab and that did it.

Thank you Ashal, if your pinned threads were mods in Skyrim Nexus I'd endorse them.

Wait a minute if you had that error then you get a red error message in game that your using an old version of  PapyrusUtil and that Sexlab needs the newer version. Did you just ignore that error message?

It's entirely possible if they have the updated PapyrusUtil dll file, but the script files aren't all up to date so the function is missing in the psc/pex files.

What sort of situation/mistake would create such a mix up, I don't know, but clearly it happened.

Wait a minute if you had that error then you get a red error message in game that your using an old version of  PapyrusUtil and that Sexlab needs the newer version. Did you just ignore that error message?

I got that error and all I did to fix it was replace that one file. I had no idea there were other files that weren't updated.

Archived