TEAR*.....I have been looking for this for soo long...Thank you but for thoes who dont know what this is or you have done please tell the kind noobs like me that did not know how to do it ourselves.

And Again. Thankyou...Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou.

BTW ive packed this up for Mod Manager but cant seem to upload it here any ideas why i cant do this or how to get my file on Lovers Lab ?

• 3 weeks later...

Question.. will this work with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21199/? 

I'm an absolute newbie with HDT and am trying to follow the instructions.

1. Install the original Dimonized UNP body
2. Install the xp32 maximum skeleton Extended 2.14
3. Install skse if haven't already
4. Install the HDT physics extension
5. Install this mod
Optional:
6. Install any one of the different unp body textures available on the nexus or elsewhere. Be sure to get a matching head and body set to avoid neck seams
7. Install Racemenu for easy character editing and also allows you to tweak breast,glute, etc sizes independent of the weight slider

I'm stuck at step 4 since apparently there's no one master HDT to download. I have to pick a special HDT plugin?

The original idea was to use UNP Blessed as a body and xp32 Maximum Skeleton as skeleton, however, I'm not sure I can do that with HDT. The skeleton I can upgrade.. Not sure if the UNP Blessed body is compatible.
I think I can live with changing to a similar UNP body so long as I can keep the textures from the UNP Blessed package.

Also unsure if this would support belly scaling for pregnancy mods.

5. Install this mod

Optional:

6. Install any one of the different unp body textures available on the nexus or elsewhere. Be sure to get a matching head and body set to avoid neck seams

7. Install Racemenu for easy character editing and also allows you to tweak breast,glute, etc sizes independent of the weight slider

I'm stuck at step 4 since apparently there's no one master HDT to download. I have to pick a special HDT plugin?

The original idea was to use UNP Blessed as a body and xp32 Maximum Skeleton as skeleton, however, I'm not sure I can do that with HDT. The skeleton I can upgrade.. Not sure if the UNP Blessed body is compatible.

I think I can live with changing to a similar UNP body so long as I can keep the textures from the UNP Blessed package.

I beleive the HDT PE is this.... http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25489-hdt-physics-extension-v10-24-stable/

So, what is different about this? Does it support things like pregnancy scaling?

yes supports boob glute and belly node scaling and keeps all 3 with hdt (actual physics effects)

how to install this manually ??

good question i need too look at how i packaged the up load and repack for manual install

its not a mod look below for hdt install 

5. Install this mod

Optional:

tbbp animations and hdt do not play well together so don't try and run both it does nasty things to savefiles i used to use the unpb body redux from nexus far beats the dimonised one 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/? 

as the first thing use nmm or wyrebash something that runs the instaler select what you want but pick static boobs 

2 same

3 same

4 is the xml file in my download 

extract it or copy it too skyrim\data\skse\plugins 

along with the HDT.dll[attached] and abandon it there 7

the dll is the extension and various versions are around 

the.xml is the config file for changing values

uh 5 is empty so................................ 6-7 are your standers texture and creation bits

btw skeletons have nothing too do with body types for the most part just overwrite the body and it should be ok [makeabackupfirstgenius]

then it should work

• then its your job to try and find armour that works with hdt 

i swapped back too cbbe for bodyslide and will be posting the bodyslide update for hdt body creation soon

hdtPhysicsExtensions.zip

TEAR*.....I have been looking for this for soo long...Thank you but for thoes who dont know what this is or you have done please tell the kind noobs like me that did not know how to do it ourselves.

And Again. Thankyou...Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou.

BTW ive packed this up for Mod Manager but cant seem to upload it here any ideas why i cant do this or how to get my file on Lovers Lab ?

how did i do this? i got bored of trying to match hdt files and body as there are so many so i picked a body that had boob but and belly scaling and hdt bones and altered the xml too work on them all the body is the shape data i use in body slide :)

attached image on how too upload

post-367202-0-39334200-1418655538_thumb.jpg

any required skeletons or body mods? 

this is why i said only if you know what your doing,,,

skeleton xmps32 extended or whatever its called 

any body mod   i recommend  cbbe[and bodyslide for custom shape] or unpb redux

normal body works too

remember install order is body then skeleton 

• 2 years later...