HDT Physics Extension v10-24 Stable

Uhh... What exactly does it fix, if you don't mind me asking? >> I currently have 10-29 as my version, but this one is 10-24. 

No idea. 

what happens Most of the time ius that HydrogensaysHDT will upload files. . . and that's it. 

And we make do. 

• 2 weeks later...

Uhh... What exactly does it fix, if you don't mind me asking? >> I currently have 10-29 as my version, but this one is 10-24. 

No idea. 

what happens Most of the time ius that HydrogensaysHDT will upload files. . . and that's it. 

And we make do. 

My guess is that this is the base version on which the newer ones are made. So i guess it's not supposed to fix anything for the newer versions.

• 2 weeks later...

TBBP is not working this time around...got the skele, the body and hdt physics extension ... didn't need to create the path; data/SKSE/plugins... hdt dll file and DefaultBBP file are there, though the BBP file is the xml file it doesnt read BBP.xml ... just BBP... do I need the hdt  plugin for skse to get these files or is this correct? and if I need the plugin , were is it located? it says it is at the top of the down load screen but, I have yet to find it. Im using TopModel with TBBP with coverwoman... cant use Sg becuase I also use ECE... I first tried Demonhunters body but it didnt work either .... I'm sure im missing something but I cant figure it out.... I had my 7B TBBP body working purfectly , WTF? lol 

TBBP is not working this time around...got the skele, the body and hdt physics extension ... didn't need to create the path; data/SKSE/plugins... hdt dll file and DefaultBBP file are there, though the BBP file is the xml file it doesnt read BBP.xml ... just BBP... do I need the hdt  plugin for skse to get these files or is this correct? and if I need the plugin , were is it located? it says it is at the top of the down load screen but, I have yet to find it. Im using TopModel with TBBP with coverwoman... cant use Sg becuase I also use ECE... I first tried Demonhunters body but it didnt work either .... I'm sure im missing something but I cant figure it out.... I had my 7B TBBP body working purfectly , WTF? lol 

I think it has something to do with bones in TopModel TBBP, maybe autor do that body using older skeleton. Something with names of bones / rig ? Dunno, trying figure it out like You ;p Others bdy work ; )

Maybe you dont use propper install order. Try this:

1. install your body replacer mod with TBBP support.

2. instal TBBP animations mod.

3. install separate skeleton for TBBP and HDT Physics havok support (you need to override the old skeleton which comes with the body replacer).

3. install HDT Physics Extention.

4. run FNIS if you use it. (it is needed for to calculate the number of the bones of the new skeleton for use of animations)

• 1 month later...

Does this have any requirements or something needs to be done in some orderly way? I tried to install this together with Merida hair with physics and ran FNIS but when I get the hair in-game it stands straight out from the head with no physics.

P.S. I´m using a custom race, is that a problem?

do you have hdt havok object equipped?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...