[WIP] Tentacle Parasite

DixiePig

Would be good to implement in devious series also devious loot.

Most DD mods require any model to have both CBBE and UNPB support before it's included. For Cursed Loot, I don't consider lack of UNPB a dealbreaker anymore as this body doesn't seem to be widely used these days, but I am not going to put in anything unless it's got at least CBBE Bodyslide support. If that becomes available, I'd be delighted to put it in. :)

UNPB is widely used by me because I cant work bodyslide and get something that I like the look of...lol :P

Presets are your friend! ;)

But seriously, obviously for body models it's a "the more, the merrier" thing. Ideally every single mod will support all body mods. Unfortunately we have to make compromises. UNPB - I have been using it myself for a while, but reality is that barely anything still gets converted to it (which is exactly the reason why I am not using it anymore and jumped on the Bodyslide CBBE bandwagon).

So that's why I -personally- made the decision not to require it for Cursed Loot anymore despite it's an officially supported body by DD. I wouldn't have a lot to pick from if I insisted on UNPB. :)

Most DD mods require any model to have both CBBE and UNPB support before it's included. For Cursed Loot, I don't consider lack of UNPB a dealbreaker anymore as this body doesn't seem to be widely used these days, but I am not going to put in anything unless it's got at least CBBE Bodyslide support. If that becomes available, I'd be delighted to put it in. :)

UNPB is widely used by me because I cant work bodyslide and get something that I like the look of...lol :P

Presets are your friend! ;)

But seriously, obviously for body models it's a "the more, the merrier" thing. Ideally every single mod will support all body mods. Unfortunately we have to make compromises. UNPB - I have been using it myself for a while, but reality is that barely anything still gets converted to it (which is exactly the reason why I am not using it anymore and jumped on the Bodyslide CBBE bandwagon).

So that's why I -personally- made the decision not to require it for Cursed Loot anymore despite it's an officially supported body by DD. I wouldn't have a lot to pick from if I insisted on UNPB. :)

Yeah i'm not saying bodyslide isn't for everyone. I know its flexible and all that but the so called easy guides that people have posted go over my head. I can get a body that I like occasionally but cant get the outfits to match it. Case in point is the PSB body, I downloaded everything then followed the instructions (all six lines of it) but I'll be dammed if I can get the outfits to match the body in game. Also, I haven't been able to find a realgirls equivalent skin for CBBE bodies so mine all look plastic (yes I tried the mature skin but didn't much like it). I actually got this mod to work with Manga body on one of my attempts but again, the skimpy armour replacer I used didn't match the body. The boobies were huge when naked for some odd reason. Haha :P

I don't think I will ever jump on the CBBE bandwagon especially when there is tools like Gerra6's clothing converter that can convert a armor from one body size to another it works better with matching UV maps and can be used for fallout NV oblivion and skyrim and with his mesh rigger tool you can add BBP/TBBP/BnB/BBB to a armor. I used CBBE when I first started playing skrim but after finding UNP I have never went back.

I don't think I will ever jump on the CBBE bandwagon especially when there is tools like Gerra6's clothing converter that can convert a armor from one body size to another it works better with matching UV maps and can be used for fallout NV oblivion and skyrim and with his mesh rigger tool you can add BBP/TBBP/BnB/BBB to a armor. I used CBBE when I first started playing skrim but after finding UNP I have never went back.

This, but with UNPB. Thinking about switching to 7B, but I'm still debating about that.

This, but with UNPB. Thinking about switching to 7B, but I'm still debating about that.

7B has great thighs and calves but the boobies look better on UNPB, ...IMHO that is. :P

7B has great thighs and calves but the boobies look better on UNPB, ...IMHO that is. :P

Agreed! XD!

Atm I'm using haloforms UNPCM body I had to use mesh rigger and add TBBP and a working belly node to the body.

I'm using UNPB TBBP, which came with the installer.

On Topic: I like the mod, wish it was for UNPB, would love the idea of a sort of facehugger-like parasite that goes over your face, and forces a tentacle into your mouth, gagging you. That'd be so hot! XD!

Another idea would be to make a netch version with the netch on the back of the player with it's tentacles wrapped around squishing/squeezing the player's breast and body or even taking the purple flower things with the bulbous thing that hide when you get close to them and wrapping them around the player. 

UPDATE: Imminent release of CBBE version.

Actually it's right here. However I can't test it! I don't want to update the mod page until I have. Could someone be so good as to grab that and just confirm that it works? That would be grand.

Currently I'm running Linux off a laptop with integrated graphics, so no Skyrim, no CK, and no Nifskope for me.

I've updated the mod page with the new .blend file which has the CBBE body and tentacle armor. I hope it proves useful for those who want to see their own preferred bodies supported.

I just managed to make it light armor. I left the weight untouched and gave it similar armor rating to dragonscale armor (so you can use it later in the game).

I'm now looking to make it upgradeable and craftable. I'm a noob and never did this, but could share it as soon as I manage to do it.

It's really cool to see people starting to make use of this. Can't wait to see what'll happen with scripting.

How exactly do you make it bodyslide compatible? This new version will use the same skeleton and weights as an HDT bodyslide body, is that enough? I'd like it to be compatible with Cursed Loot, that'd be cool.

looks pretty good I did notice a few spots that the tentacles seem to be clipping a bit the little one on the shoulder and the one on the back and right in between the breasts the mesh for the tentacles seems to be broken you can really see it when the breast bounce a little bit. Other then that it looks really good.

post-25667-0-65595300-1421220353_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-96198400-1421220377_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-18612200-1421220398_thumb.jpg

I just managed to make it light armor. I left the weight untouched and gave it similar armor rating to dragonscale armor (so you can use it later in the game).

I'm now looking to make it upgradeable and craftable. I'm a noob and never did this, but could share it as soon as I manage to do it.

It's really cool to see people starting to make use of this. Can't wait to see what'll happen with scripting.

Same here! I can't wait to see it evolving with time or something like this! Anyways, I just noticed I'm stupid and should remove the armor meshes from the zip file, so it only replaces the .esp and people can use the armor for their corresponding body.

Edit: done.

looks pretty good I did notice a few spots that the tentacles seem to be clipping a bit the little one on the shoulder and the one on the back and right in between the breasts the mesh for the tentacles seems to be broken you can really see it when the breast bounce a little bit. Other then that it looks really good.

Looks like you've got the wrong body for the armor.

So here is my result:

post-279248-0-05510100-1421232253_thumb.jpg

post-279248-0-26491800-1421232293_thumb.jpg

It seems that the HDT Physics Extension is making a mess of Test Girl's boobs.

In case it matters, here is the load order. Notice that CBBE is missing from the plugins list; MO has been giving me trouble with non-inclusion of some files in the plugins list. They appear to be active in the master list, but not in the plugins list.

Skyrim.esm
CRC: C665FD56
Update.esm
CRC: 75967E61
Add: C.Location, Delev, Invent, Relev
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
CRC: 194004C7
Version: 2.0.8a
Add: C.Acoustic, C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.ImageSpace, C.Light, C.Location, C.LTemplate, C.Music, C.Name, C.Owner, C.Water, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relev, Sound, Stats
Dawnguard.esm
CRC: BF595F21
Add: C.Location, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
CRC: 978D216D
Version: 2.0.8
Add: C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.Location, C.Name, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound, Stats
HearthFires.esm
CRC: 175CA5DD
Add: C.Location, Graphics, Invent
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
CRC: 6D0E4588
Add: C.Climate, C.Location, C.Owner, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound
Dragonborn.esm
CRC: 1406C30C
Add: C.Location, Graphics, Invent, Names
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
CRC: 7BD54BF8
Add: C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.Location, C.Music, C.Name, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound, Stats
RaceCompatibility.esm
CRC: D0528810
hdtHighHeel.esm
CRC: 95D50087
HighResTexturePack01.esp
CRC: D596F02A
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Sextreme Pinups.esp
CRC: E0970D1E
AradiaBikini.esp
CRC: 9F64C7D7
Brows.esp
CRC: 767A76B7
Version: 30411
BlackEmpire_1.0.esp
CRC: F5B6F5D8
MyChest_3.0.esp
CRC: D119CAAD
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
CRC: 6747C29A
Note: Make sure you have not switched DoF off in your ini file. If you don't see any effect, open you Skyrimprefs.ini and look for "bDoDepthOfField". Make sure it is set to 1.
Jump200.esp
CRC: 5DCAC996
Sextreme_HCR.esp
CRC: 3B8D6D78
Pretty Combat Idles.esp
CRC: A6E01BC7
Pretty Female Idles.esp
CRC: 1A61C173
Pretty Poses And Animations.esp
CRC: D5205365
ProperWeaponScale.esp
CRC: 51FC22F6
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
CRC: 4A751DD1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
CRC: 67F00C2F
RaceMenu.esp
CRC: 2765B7D0
SOSRaceMenu.esp
CRC: 477B7BAA
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CRC: 8A8A009F
Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.
Sextreme-All.esp
CRC: D42FF360
BackYardCrafting_2.1.esp
CRC: 2493950D
Sextreme-BND_Series.esp
CRC: 5D0C0D5A
Sextreme-DEV_Series.esp
CRC: 3B4BEA41
The Ningheim.esp
CRC: 8052A065
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
CRC: 910FBBF3
Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
tentacleArmor.esp
CRC: B0A555FC
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
CRC: 3A1B4F20
Version: 2.4.1
Add: C.Location

How exactly do you make it bodyslide compatible? This new version will use the same skeleton and weights as an HDT bodyslide body, is that enough? I'd like it to be compatible with Cursed Loot, that'd be cool.

I have no clue what's required to make a model Bodyslide compatible. I am a 100% pure, unaltered scripter. 3D art of any kind is alien technology for me. I just use the stuff. :)

@Mewwt

I know I have the wrong body I don't use CBBE he wanted to see how it looks and worked in game so I loaded it up to see how it looked.

Sorry about that. I thought you were saying something about that. I had just woken up, so I skipped the text and looked at the tits :P

@Mewwt

I know I have the wrong body I don't use CBBE he wanted to see how it looks and worked in game so I loaded it up to see how it looked.

Sorry about that. I thought you were saying something about that. I had just woken up, so I skipped the text and looked at the tits :P

Haha!

Archived