how do i have sex with a horse in skyrim?

alienwarfighter

Try this for a quick one:

SexLab MatchMaker

You also have the requirements, yes? SKSE, FNIS, and a horse sex animation, etc?

hehe... ninja'd again!

you always know where to find stuff though, I tend oto have to look for them again :P

Well, mostly it's because I keep referencing this which is a great help. And Google is one of my best friends. :)

Alienwarfighter: You might also try these:

Sexlab aroused creatures

Hentai Creatures (included in More Nasty Critters)

Animal sex

The Animal Mansion

Sexlab Enchantress

Sexlab beastess

I'm pretty sure they all have, support, or enable horse sex (in addition to other animal sex!).

I'm having a problem with not getting any erect creature penises. More Nasty Creatures crashes my game before I hit the menu and I don't know how to fix it. I don't know if I'm missing anything or what. I downloaded the creature features and bestiality animation pack and have been trying to use them to no avail. I see flaccid penises on all of the creatures I came across so far, but when I try to initiate sex the player will do motions while the creatures just stand there doing regular animations. Fnis says the creature pack isn't installed. Where can I find that and would that fix MNC?

I'm having a problem with not getting any erect creature penises. More Nasty Creatures crashes my game before I hit the menu and I don't know how to fix it. I don't know if I'm missing anything or what. I downloaded the creature features and bestiality animation pack and have been trying to use them to no avail. I see flaccid penises on all of the creatures I came across so far, but when I try to initiate sex the player will do motions while the creatures just stand there doing regular animations. Fnis says the creature pack isn't installed. Where can I find that and would that fix MNC?

If a mod crashes your game before you hit the main menu, it's a dependency issue. That is, MNC is trying to reference something that doesn't exist.

MNC requires Sexlab 1.57 or above, FNIS creature pack (in addition to the basic FNIS), and Dawnguard and Dragonborn (if you use the Nude Creatures DB and DG addons).

You'll also need the dependencies for each of those mods too... but essentially I *think* it's only SKSE.

Find the FNIS Creature Pack here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/

Under the "files" tab, in the "optional files" section (FNIS Creature Pack 5_1).

The weird thing is I didn't think that not having FNIS creature pack would actually crash your game... I mean, I'm pretty sure that the only thing that wouldn't happen if you tried it would be creatures just standing there, not moving, when sex is initiated (which you're already seeing).

If you get a crash when starting the game, how are you then also able to play the game enough to start sex (with creatures not moving)?

EDIT:

If you don't have Dawnguard, you do not need to activate the mod "SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp"

If you don't have Dragonborn, you do not need to activate the mod "SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp"

Activating either of those if you don't have the expansion will crash your game on startup.

If a mod crashes your game before you hit the main menu, it's a dependency issue. That is, MNC is trying to reference something that doesn't exist.

MNC requires Sexlab 1.57 or above, FNIS creature pack (in addition to the basic FNIS), and Dawnguard and Dragonborn (if you use the Nude Creatures DB and DG addons).

You'll also need the dependencies for each of those mods too... but essentially I *think* it's only SKSE.

Find the FNIS Creature Pack here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/

Under the "files" tab, in the "optional files" section (FNIS Creature Pack 5_1).

The weird thing is I didn't think that not having FNIS creature pack would actually crash your game... I mean, I'm pretty sure that the only thing that wouldn't happen if you tried it would be creatures just standing there, not moving, when sex is initiated (which you're already seeing).

If you get a crash when starting the game, how are you then also able to play the game enough to start sex (with creatures not moving)?

EDIT:

If you don't have Dawnguard, you do not need to activate the mod "SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp"

If you don't have Dragonborn, you do not need to activate the mod "SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp"

Activating either of those if you don't have the expansion will crash your game on startup.

As far as being in-game and not seeing animations, I had uninstalled MNC and ran different mods. According to your reply, I will also have to download the FNIS Creature Pack and try again. Also, I don't currently have the expansions so you may be right in the reasoning of the crashing. I didn't think to uncheck the little boxes because I didn't realize the mod would demand the expansions be present at the time. I'm going to try again later when I get the chance to download the creature pack and hopefully my issue will be resolved.

Thanks for all of the helpful information.

As far as being in-game and not seeing animations, I had uninstalled MNC and ran different mods. According to your reply, I will also have to download the FNIS Creature Pack and try again. Also, I don't currently have the expansions so you may be right in the reasoning of the crashing. I didn't think to uncheck the little boxes because I didn't realize the mod would demand the expansions be present at the time. I'm going to try again later when I get the chance to download the creature pack and hopefully my issue will be resolved.

Thanks for all of the helpful information.

When a mod is missing a dependency, Skyrim freaks out.

It's like if you were building a house in the real world with two floors, but you forgot to include the ground floor. The second floor might be complete in every way and fully functional, but when Skyrim tries to load up that second floor, it has nowhere to put it. The computer instructions for "attach these structural supports on the second floor to the structural supports on the first floor" are meaningless to a logical computer, because there is no first floor structural support. So it sees that you have mod B that depends on mod A but mod A is missing, so something is completely wrong, and it crashes deliberately to avoid causing further errors down the road.

If you use Wrye Bash (or, I believe, Mod Organizer... or even BOSS or LOOT) it should tell you if or when you're missing a dependency.

Hope everything works out! :)

+1 for Enchantress.  The most sure-fire way to initiate anims without breaking lore.  If you're having difficulty with the level of enemies (being too high for your Illusion skill to work), you could always grab Enchant Magic Damage and Potency.  If you don't like the circlets, you can also disenchant them and put them on any standard skyrim ring, etc.

Works well with Casting Gear.

Yeah, but keep in mind, those will only lower the cost of spells.  Illusion spells only work on creatures (or people) up to a certain level.  At 100 illusion skill, it's around 1.5x the player's level, but at 50 illusion skill it's closer to 75% of the player's level, which is usually lower than most trolls, horses, charrus, etc, so without 100 illusion skill, Enchantress is really only going to work on wolves and SOME sabercats, but nothing harder, because by default Enchantress keeps the base game Illusion effectiveness caps.  Enchant Magic Damage and Potency actually raises the level effectiveness of illusion spells (and also the damage of destruction, healing of restoration, and duration of both alteration and conjuration.)

So both are useful mods, but they simply do two different things.  That said, there's also nothing stopping anyone from just opening Enchantress in the CK and outright editing the level values.  CK is really not that hard to use, and unlike textures or meshes, if you mess up anything in the CK, just delete or disable the .esp you're working on and it's totally undone.

Yeah, but keep in mind, those will only lower the cost of spells.  Illusion spells only work on creatures (or people) up to a certain level.  At 100 illusion skill, it's around 1.5x the player's level, but at 50 illusion skill it's closer to 75% of the player's level, which is usually lower than most trolls, horses, charrus, etc, so without 100 illusion skill, Enchantress is really only going to work on wolves and SOME sabercats, but nothing harder, because by default Enchantress keeps the base game Illusion effectiveness caps.  Enchant Magic Damage and Potency actually raises the level effectiveness of illusion spells (and also the damage of destruction, healing of restoration, and duration of both alteration and conjuration.)

So both are useful mods, but they simply do two different things.  That said, there's also nothing stopping anyone from just opening Enchantress in the CK and outright editing the level values.  CK is really not that hard to use, and unlike textures or meshes, if you mess up anything in the CK, just delete or disable the .esp you're working on and it's totally undone.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Casting Gear plus Enchant Damage and Potency.

In addition, I also use these magic mods:

Spell Sneak Attacks because magic should have that ability. It's a good mod, though it can be a little irritating (sometimes a single spell can trigger the "sneak attack" sound multiple times).

Dead Thrall Anything Level 100 because the vanilla Dead Thrall spell is limited to low-level humanoid NPCs only.

Apocalypse Spell Pack for good variety and useful spells that far outstrip anything Vanilla Skyrim has.

Restoration Idle Sound Cut isn't exactly a magic mod, but I find it necessary because the constant ringing while holding restoration spells gets on my nerves.

Better Runes Greater Range and Multiple Cast is a bit OP, but very handy.

Dawnguard Restoration Addendum adds some nice restoration spells that fit in well.

Alteration and Restoration Redux does the same, but also changes a few perk mechanics a bit. This spell and the Addendum duplicate some spells (like Cure Disease).

There are a large number of destruction magic overhauls, but I use the simple Destruction Perks Rebalanced (option C) which adds in a nice sense of increasing ability as you play.

Enchanting Freedom also isn't precisely a magic mod. Vanilla Skyrim's enchantment system, while generally thematically appropriate (i.e. Muffle is only available on boots, which kind of makes sense), is too limited for my tastes.

Anyway, Casting Gear has recently become an addition to my mod list, and now you've suggested Enchant Damage and Potency too. Thanks! :)

I remember a mod that allowed you to interact with a horse without automatically mounting it, instead you got a choice of mounting it or interacting(talking) to it, and in doing so combined with other various mods you could have sex with it.  Unfortunately I can't remember what the mod was called and have been searching for it with no success.  if anyone knows what mod this is please post a link.

Archived