[REQ] Fair Skin Complexion 7.5.1 to CBBE

Placeholder1

Would anyone be willing to convert this texture to CBBE? (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/? )

I think it's the best non-realistic body texture out there and it would be great to have it for CBBE bodies as well. I use the older CBBE compatible version which is also nice, but it's rather out-dated (there's some noticeable neck-seam) and the newer version knocks it out of the park. 

I'd be grateful to any kind soul who could make and upload a conversion.

Well, I did a good portion of the work.. as far as conversion goes anyway.

attachicon.gifFair Skin Complexion for CBBE.rar

Great and thx. Resolution is pretty brutal, alone 4k for the face :-)

What normal and subsurface map do you use for them ? As specular, I guess, the good old Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body is still unbeatable.

UPDATE: I used the more defined SG Female normal and _sk map and it works out well so far. I have to say this is the uttermost high quality body texture available on Nexus so far (If you want even better ones then you need Loverbody or Jay Faircloth stuff). Qualitywise it's even better than SG Female textures, at least as far I can judge that yet (diffuse/color map only). It's not just the body texture, the higher resolution face (in combination with better makeup for SKSE) and hand textures make noticable a difference.

Ok, now I need to stuff all my followers with a new head pack :-)

Well, I did a good portion of the work.. as far as conversion goes anyway.

attachicon.gifFair Skin Complexion for CBBE.rar

Great and thx. Resolution is pretty brutal, alone 4k for the face :-)

What normal and subsurface map do you use for them ? As specular, I guess, the good old Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body is still unbeatable.

UPDATE: I used the more defined SG Female normal and _sk map and it works out well so far. I have to say this is the uttermost high quality body texture available on Nexus so far (If you want even better ones then you need Loverbody or Jay Faircloth stuff). Qualitywise it's even better than SG Female textures, at least as far I can judge that yet (diffuse/color map only). It's not just the body texture, the higher resolution face (in combination with better makeup for SKSE) and hand textures make noticable a difference.

Ok, now I need to stuff all my followers with a new head pack :-)

Thanks all, for the complemnts.

As for the quote, have you not seen the "Real Girls" skin texture? that one is pretty stunning as far as detail, I sometimes forget that I'm staring at a video game character. :P

I converted Real Girls long before this one, but It's not a "fair skin" texture.

http://www.loverslab...xtures-in-cbbe/

Are there any wet textures that work best with this?

I use the good old Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body for CBBE. It's actually the wet map from the first Fair Skin Complexion mod release for CBBE v2.x (?)

The older body model type makes no difference for a specular map, it still fits. It's still the best sweat map out there in my opinion. 

It's no longer available on Nexus, I have a link here: Sweaty Body CBBE

Instead of you might just download a _s.dds map from any other up to date body texture mod. I guess it might not even make much of a difference if this map would be for UNP.

I use the good old Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body for CBBE. It's actually the wet map from the first Fair Skin Complexion mod release for CBBE v2.x (?)

The older body model type makes no difference for a specular map, it still fits. It's still the best sweat map out there in my opinion. 

Instead of you might just download a _s.dds map from any other up to date body texture mod. I guess it might not even make much of a difference if this map would be for UNP.

Link doesn't work, the file is only the FOMOD.

Link doesn't work, the file is only the FOMOD.

Link should work, but yes, was a packing mistake. Reuploaded, should work now: Fari Skin Complexion Sweaty Body

As for the quote, have you not seen the "Real Girls" skin texture? that one is pretty stunning as far as detail, I sometimes forget that I'm staring at a video game character. :P

I converted Real Girls long before this one, but It's not a "fair skin" texture.

Any chance of reuploading this (CBBE and CHSBHC)?  The attachment download always corrupts for me.

Any chance of reuploading this (CBBE and CHSBHC)?  The attachment download always corrupts for me.

Real Girls - CBBE V2.rar

Real Girls - CHSBHC V2.rar

Or did you mean from an outside source?

Ok, this will fix the issue with the feet. As far as the nipples, I played with them a bit (it was good.. sorry couldn't resist :D) and hopefully I fixed that issue too, though I did notice that depending on the size and shape of the boobs it can make the texture look funny. I could probably replace the nipple texture entirely (which I tried to do) but it appears to be surprisingly difficult to find good material to work with on the web, seeing as I need a very specific angle and lighting that hides shadows and highlights or shine marks, and good resolution.

Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE.rar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived