This stuff could use a re-upload; the Mega links in the attached text file are all dead.  Looking for Culort HDT (UUNP) in particular. I keep finding it in everything but UUNP, or in UUNP but no physics.  Anyone got a link for any retextures of it?  I saw one, but the link to that is dead, too.  Damned linkrot!

On 5/22/2016 at 1:03 PM, -Diablio- said:

What's up guys as always some conversions for you , & just pointing that the first & the second Armor probably won't work well with a "Heavy Large" Preset , Enjoy 

Zhumoyi Dress UUNP HDT
Need This

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o7lgaaCRFU1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o7lgaaCRFU1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Osare Culort Outfit UUNP HDT
Need This

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o7lgcocKFS1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o7lgcocKFS1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Fairylicious Bikini UUNP HDT
Need This

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o7lgf4VRsM1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7lgf4VRsM1v2dyaxo3_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_o7lgf4VRsM1v2dyaxo4_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_o7lgf4VRsM1v2dyaxo5_r1_1280.jpg

Leather Bikini UUNP HDT
Need This

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o7lgdvHqFe1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

Guard Armor UUNP HDT
Need This or This

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o7lgguX31Q1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

Conversions Links.txt 507 B · 12,395 downloads

Fairylicious UUNP HDT (Fixed Texture) : Here

hi heres team tal's the witcher yennefer uunp. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gL7mk8gAzINJ_9RIpGe2w2446CBPNpZ-/view?usp=sharing

850634624_enb2020_03_3003_38_47_14.png.4bb13cb8225ecf394541183017cc82a6.png

req https://www.patreon.com/posts/le-witcher-by-35133097

there's an extra no pant version ( seen here )

there's this weird issue where if you're not exactly on weight 0 or 100, the cloak mesh will tear and little jaggies will show up as vertices disconnect. i have no idea why this happens LMFAO. it might not happen to you but just in case be wary, it happened on my setup but not on a friend's, so idk.

i will totally go back and update this eventually, to try and fix this and smoothen up the hoods + cloak conforms

On 3/28/2020 at 9:29 PM, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

get me cbbe files I will convert them for you.

You can find the bodyslide files here titled CT77_SD+_Slave_Outfit_(bodyslide)

One more thing, could you please make it a BHUNP bodyslide instead of Oldrim UUNP? Since I plan on using it in SSE.

Many thanks in advance. If you could also tell me how to do it, I'll try converting some outfits to BHUNP myself.

Edit: Actually, you know what, I think I can convert it if I try! I'll let you know! Thanks for the offer nonetheless!

Edit2: Apparently, SD+ uses UNPB by default, I'll try to convert that to BHUNP!

On 3/30/2020 at 9:30 AM, david d said:

hi heres team tal's the witcher yennefer uunp. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gL7mk8gAzINJ_9RIpGe2w2446CBPNpZ-/view?usp=sharing

there's this weird issue where if you're not exactly on weight 0 or 100, the cloak mesh will tear and little jaggies will show up as vertices disconnect. i have no idea why this happens LMFAO. it might not happen to you but just in case be wary, it happened on my setup but not on a friend's, so idk.

i will totally go back and update this eventually, to try and fix this and smoothen up the hoods + cloak conforms

Awesome work! Any possibility to get the pants as a separate equippable piece?

4 hours ago, Heavenly_cloud said:

You can find the bodyslide files here titled CT77_SD+_Slave_Outfit_(bodyslide)

One more thing, could you please make it a BHUNP bodyslide instead of Oldrim UUNP? Since I plan on using it in SSE.

Many thanks in advance. If you could also tell me how to do it, I'll try converting some outfits to BHUNP myself.

Edit: Actually, you know what, I think I can convert it if I try! I'll let you know! Thanks for the offer nonetheless!

Edit2: Apparently, SD+ uses UNPB by default, I'll try to convert that to BHUNP!

Dang, my PC is too potato to run SE or BHUNP. Here is regular UUNP for you or anyone who wants. Also if you are converting from UNPB, convert to CBBE first and then load BHUNP reference. Conforming sliders on UNPB reference will create awkward and ugly shapes when presets are applied.

CT77_SD+_UUNP.zip

3 hours ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

Dang, my PC is too potato to run SE or BHUNP. Here is regular UUNP for you or anyone who wants. Also if you are converting from UNPB, convert to CBBE first and then load BHUNP reference. Conforming sliders on UNPB reference will create awkward and ugly shapes when presets are applied.

CT77_SD+_UUNP.zip 13.34 MB · 3 downloads

I tested the Temple Robes mesh from Tiwa's minidresses. Converted it to BHUNP. It works great! I asked wuxin for permission to use his bodyslide to make BHUNP bodyslide for Minidresses+Spice Gear. If he okays it, I'll probably release the bodyslide to LL and Nexus. I'm excited! Thanks for the files though, it'll be easier to convert to BHUNP now, cause UUNP and BHUNP has same shape. Only different Skeleton.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:30 AM, david d said:

Is there a UUNP for Team Tals Ciri armor he released before this one?   https://www.patreon.com/posts/le-9204-witcher-32745693

This has probably been asked a million times in this thread, but I wanted to see if someone could post a link here to the latest and best tutorial for converting or tweaking outfits to match the custom UUNP body I created.   I have relied on others to do this for me and I'd like to learn this myself and also typically find that many of the ported outfits still have clipping that I'd like to fix to match my custom body.  Much of this is likely the outfit shape, but I also see people talking about weighting, slots etc and I have no clue about that ? so if anyone can arm me with the info, I'll start messing with this myself.  TY.

17 minutes ago, astralara said:

This has probably been asked a million times in this thread, but I wanted to see if someone could post a link here to the latest and best tutorial for converting or tweaking outfits to match the custom UUNP body I created.   I have relied on others to do this for me and I'd like to learn this myself and also typically find that many of the ported outfits still have clipping that I'd like to fix to match my custom body.  Much of this is likely the outfit shape, but I also see people talking about weighting, slots etc and I have no clue about that ? so if anyone can arm me with the info, I'll start messing with this myself.  TY.

you want to convert outfits to your whole custom body or a body generated by custom uunp preset? if you are using a custom preset only then it is simple. a custom body has different bones etc so more work is needed.

4 hours ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

you want to convert outfits to your whole custom body or a body generated by custom uunp preset? if you are using a custom preset only then it is simple. a custom body has different bones etc so more work is needed.

Thanks for the follow-up.  I used the sliders in BS to create the custom UUNP body I wanted to use and saved that as a preset, if that answers your question.

5 hours ago, astralara said:

Thanks for the follow-up.  I used the sliders in BS to create the custom UUNP body I wanted to use and saved that as a preset, if that answers your question.

Follow the steps:

1. Generate the outfit using the BS. They are *.nif files and are usually somewhere in data>meshes folder. 
  2. Open outfit studio and drag the generated meshes (usually ends with _1 or _0) to it.
  3. Make sure you have selected meshes tab in right pane. Others are bones, partitions, colors etc. No need to touch them.
  4. If your outfit has a body (check the right pane for base shape or UUNP etc) select it and use decrease mesh volume tool ( upper left, looks like black half eaten fruit) to decrease the volume of body. Again make sure UUNP or base shape is selected. Keep decreasing the volume till you are satisfied.
  5. Optional: Use T on keyboard to disable textures so that you can easily spot any area with clipping.
  6. If your outfit has no body (usually gloves, leggings etc) go to file>load reference and select unified unp or unified unp hdt and click ok. Then go to slider>load preset and select your preset. If you are editing the outfit that ends with _0 select low weight, otherwise select _1. 
  7. Select slider>set base shape
  8. Select the different outfit parts in right pane and use increase mesh volume tool to fix the clipping.
  9. Go to file>export>to nif... (not "to nif with reference")
  10. Overwrite the .nif file generated using BS

Important note:

• For me atleast, outfit studio malfunctions when using MO1. Thats why I switched to MO2.
  • I usually dont touch other parta apart from uunp or base shape to not mess up the shape of the outfit. I am no expert but champs can create squeezed boobs effect from it.

Let me know if this helps. Also if you want help with some specific outfit then I can explain you much better.

21 hours ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

Follow the steps:

1. Generate the outfit using the BS. They are *.nif files and are usually somewhere in data>meshes folder. 
  2. Open outfit studio and drag the generated meshes (usually ends with _1 or _0) to it.
  3. Make sure you have selected meshes tab in right pane. Others are bones, partitions, colors etc. No need to touch them.
  4. If your outfit has a body (check the right pane for base shape or UUNP etc) select it and use decrease mesh volume tool ( upper left, looks like black half eaten fruit) to decrease the volume of body. Again make sure UUNP or base shape is selected. Keep decreasing the volume till you are satisfied.
  5. Optional: Use T on keyboard to disable textures so that you can easily spot any area with clipping.
  6. If your outfit has no body (usually gloves, leggings etc) go to file>load reference and select unified unp or unified unp hdt and click ok. Then go to slider>load preset and select your preset. If you are editing the outfit that ends with _0 select low weight, otherwise select _1. 
  7. Select slider>set base shape
  8. Select the different outfit parts in right pane and use increase mesh volume tool to fix the clipping.
  9. Go to file>export>to nif... (not "to nif with reference")
  10. Overwrite the .nif file generated using BS

Important note:

• For me atleast, outfit studio malfunctions when using MO1. Thats why I switched to MO2.
  • I usually dont touch other parta apart from uunp or base shape to not mess up the shape of the outfit. I am no expert but champs can create squeezed boobs effect from it.

Let me know if this helps. Also if you want help with some specific outfit then I can explain you much better.

Thanks for the detailed feedback.  Very helpful.  In Outfit Studio, I see the body that came with the outfit, but it's different from my UUNP preset.  Do I need to get my preset loaded in that area to the right?  Thanks.   I have several outfits that I'd like to edit so that they fit my UUNP preset without clipping.  Currently, there is some clipping around the arms waist and cough-cough breasts :)

Does anyone have UUNP versions of all of the amazing outfits that DeserterX created?

I'm especially interested in the Sotteta Necromancer outfit - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59202  Thanks.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68670

A small tip: On Nexus, you can check a mod dependencies. It also lists all other mods that depends on it which is a nice way to find conversions and slider sets.

Thanks for the detailed feedback.  Very helpful.  In Outfit Studio, I see the body that came with the outfit, but it's different from my UUNP preset.  Do I need to get my preset loaded in that area to the right?  Thanks.   I have several outfits that I'd like to edit so that they fit my UUNP preset without clipping.  Currently, there is some clipping around the arms waist and cough-cough breasts :)

its best if you give me example. because if you are loading bs generated outfit in outfit studio your preset must be applied by default.