12 minutes ago, O_O said:

Join to the dark side of UUNP. Or to the darkest side of BHUNP.

It is technically difficult or it takes a long time to make both versions ?

i've tried to convert some of nind's stuff. (would love if you could test it and let me know if there is any issues here is the link

)

the difficulty depends on the outfit. i'm having a hard time converting haku wedding dress due to weight painting system which i dont quite well understand. but armor like vampirella or bdsm maid was like a 10 min job at max.

also bhunp is plain cursed. XD

too many ctds.

The more the better, but coordination between modders would be a dream, like a worldwide bulletin board where posting conversions in progress so there would be no more people working on the same project, and where modders  could communicate to collaborate on the same project (i.e. I do UUNP, you do CBBE). A "world quest board" for beth games conversions, very lore friendly.

Alone you can be strong, but united you are unbeatable (and more efficient and you can do more and faster)

----

MODDERS UNITE ! We are all on the same earth and under the same sky and admire the same stars.
3 minutes ago, O_O said:

The more the better, but coordination between modders would be a dream, like a worldwide bulletin board where posting conversions in progress so there would be no more people working on the same project. A "world quest board" for beth games conversions, very lore friendly.

eh it's ok. it took me like 5 mins to convert that. his seems to be better. i hope his one doesnt have the issue that mine has with a little borked breast and butt physics (nothing that breaks immersion or game). i think other mods (besides that bdsm maid) dont have uunp (i might be wrong.) if you have any of the nind's armor you want to see in uunp, let me know and i might try my hand at it.

17 hours ago, O_O said:

Gnomod has already converted these clothes, they are not all but most.

Reveal hidden contents

Gnomod.png.2ac351f74bec06f7076535474026016b.png

I've pointed out your archiving efforts in the past but it seems LL had a good start in this regard...

Shame no one has taken up the mantle, though i suppose it's as time consuming as it looks. 

Spoiler
3 hours ago, tskone said:

Thanks for sharing your work Johntrine, and if you're willing to take requests...

or maybe..

i'll give them a shot. though the ones i make might have some clip issues that might needed to be fixed. for now i am converting some of nind's stuff and H1235's cbbe stuff (no promises on H1235's stuff since his armor tends to be in many pieces so might make a while.) i'll give these a shot too (though i remember them having uunp bodyslides. if they already have cbbe bodyslides, it would make my job even easier.

ps- if you have tested the previous files i uploaded, could you let me know if they are ok or require some fix?

4 hours ago, johntrine said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i'll give them a shot. though the ones i make might have some clip issues that might needed to be fixed. for now i am converting some of nind's stuff and H1235's cbbe stuff (no promises on H1235's stuff since his armor tends to be in many pieces so might make a while.) i'll give these a shot too (though i remember them having uunp bodyslides. if they already have cbbe bodyslides, it would make my job even easier.

ps- if you have tested the previous files i uploaded, could you let me know if they are ok or require some fix?

Hey, thanks for taking a look at these. i know the bondage set is CBBE (less slider work to convert?) and they seem to have no mesh where the biggest slider clipping takes place (the breasts, the rear ect). As for your work, i only had small clipping in the upper back area on the StoneHeart gear, easily fixed in Bodyslide. If the  requests i made do have UUNP conversions, I will gladly facepalm while saying Doh and let you get back to NINDs stuff. Either way, thanks for your work mate.

4 minutes ago, tskone said:

Hey, thanks for taking a look at these. i know the bondage set is CBBE (less slider work to convert?) and they seem to have no mesh where the biggest slider clipping takes place (the breasts, the rear ect). As for your work, i only had small clipping in the upper back area on the StoneHeart gear, easily fixed in Bodyslide. If the  requests i made do have UUNP conversions, I will gladly facepalm while saying Doh and let you get back to NINDs stuff. Either way, thanks for your work mate.

i finished making bondage set uunp conversion. working on testing it and then will post it here.

as for the little clipping in stoneheart gear, i hope it wasnt that big so as to be very troublesome to fix.

Well the conversions look great..1540003108_Annotation2020-06-10144306.jpg.20b79d03824a68fc0609d1977f447dcd.jpgI do put huge nipples on my characters, so there's a little peak out i get in all mods..200611006_Annotation2020-06-10144354.jpg.872ba6092f2d5ae8bfe09d81fb1a1d76.jpgso, it's nothing big. You can work out every extreme slider you can in conversion, and someone's character wile go beyond it. Great work. As for author permissions, the only "best practice" i can see is not reposting their mod without permission, or denying them credit. The majority of real issues i have seen have come from "chopping" up other modders work (like textures and such) to make a mod. The best thing to do is get with the author (like you did with NIND) and find out if that's what they expect.  Can't see anyone taking issue if it's an all in one, but putting their name in the mods title is a good habit though.  Thanks again for sharing your efforts (taking theses in game while you cook Aradia).

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, tskone said:

Well the conversions look great..1540003108_Annotation2020-06-10144306.jpg.20b79d03824a68fc0609d1977f447dcd.jpgI do put huge nipples on my characters, so there's a little peak out i get in all mods..200611006_Annotation2020-06-10144354.jpg.872ba6092f2d5ae8bfe09d81fb1a1d76.jpgso, it's nothing big. You can work out every extreme slider you can in conversion, and someone's character wile go beyond it. Great work. As for author permissions, the only "best practice" i can see is not reposting their mod without permission, or denying them credit. The majority of real issues i have seen have come from "chopping" up other modders work (like textures and such) to make a mod. The best thing to do is get with the author (like you did with NIND) and find out if that's what they expect.  Can't see anyone taking issue if it's an all in one, but putting their name in the mods title is a good habit though.  Thanks again for sharing your efforts (taking theses in game while you cook Aradia).

i've msged the modders of both the mods you suggested (one of them doesnt seem to be active since 2016 so... yikes... XD

if they say they are against it then i will take them down or else i will upload all the mods (would like some in game screenshots for that XD.

btw, is the clipping issue minor? if so then i might upload it with a warning that the user might need to fix it a bit since i am running on limited usuage internet and if possible, dont wanna have to reup a full mod again.

hope you have fun.

5 hours ago, Annabelle P said:

Hi hope you all are doing well! I would love it if someone could convert one or both of these for me!

here. pls test the spb b hunter. there might be minor errors which you might need to fix if your preset is usually curvy, but it shouldnt be too difficult. the other outfit is for oblivion and since i dont know how to port it to skyrim, i cant do anything. if you find a ported version, i might be able to convert it to uunp. you dont need the original file.

SPB_B_Hunter_v1.0 UUNP.7z

1 hour ago, johntrine said:

here. pls test the spb b hunter. there might be minor errors which you might need to fix if your preset is usually curvy, but it shouldnt be too difficult. the other outfit is for oblivion and since i dont know how to port it to skyrim, i cant do anything. if you find a ported version, i might be able to convert it to uunp. you dont need the original file.

SPB_B_Hunter_v1.0 UUNP.7z 7.84 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much! I'll test it right away! I'm so sorry about the other outfit, for some reason I didn't notice I chose the oblivion version. I have the skyrim version right here if you are still up to it.

1 hour ago, Annabelle P said:

Thank you so much! I'll test it right away! I'm so sorry about the other outfit, for some reason I didn't notice I chose the oblivion version. I have the skyrim version right here if you are still up to it.

pls test the armor.

PS- there is some physics issue with one outfit's skirt. while it is minor it exists (i dont know how to correctly apply weight XD) the other outfit and boot is perfectly fine.

D-Huntress UUNP.7z

@johntrine

Since accepting requests, please, if you can I would like this, it seems very simple:
UNP cream (CBBE HDT BS version here)
https://kp4068.tistory.com/3866

Thank you

Sample image
Spoiler

992412335EE40F8C0D?download

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

A little tip for modders who make (many) conversions for CBBE, UUNP or other:
create your own reference topic and in this post your usual updates with images etc., but link your topic, where you will put the links to download (upload on loverslab or on your favorite hosting, I suggest both). So everything will be more ordered and easy to search and find.
Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Spoiler

5 hours ago, O_O said:

@johntrine

Since accepting requests, please, if you can I would like this, it seems very simple:
UNP cream (CBBE HDT BS version here)
https://kp4068.tistory.com/3866

Thank you

Sample image
  Hide contents

992412335EE40F8C0D?download

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

A little tip for modders who make (many) conversions for CBBE, UUNP or other:
create your own reference topic and in this post your usual updates with images etc., but link your topic, where you will put the links to download (upload on loverslab or on your favorite hosting, I suggest both). So everything will be more ordered and easy to search and find.
Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

hmmm. maybe i should make my own thread or blog with the files... eh... we'll see.

pls test the outfit

UUNP Cream.7z

16 hours ago, johntrine said:

SPB_B_Hunter_v1.0 UUNP.7z 7.84 MB · 14 downloads

Hi I just tested the SPV outfit and everything looks great but the boots have a strange issue. The bottom are like connected to the floor. When I jump, it looks like a long strand of gum stretching from my boot to the floor.