4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That is the first time I hear that o.O

i think? or maybe it had something that allowed to run both smp and hdt. i run it and it works (though i do have smp files installed that i got for the coco files on daymarr's nexus upload. bhunp also has smp but it is very heavy and crashed skyrim like there is no tomorrow.

edit- this the smp file i use for smp and it works fine with very little crashes (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mNve_qQgYFgxqo_C2sq0uWaDvdcuP8PM/view)

btw, let me know if you find issues in my armor. this is my first work.

5 minutes ago, johntrine said:

i think? or maybe it had something that allowed to run both smp and hdt. i run it and it works (though i do have smp files installed that i got for the coco files on daymarr's nexus upload. bhunp also has smp but it is very heavy and crashed skyrim like there is no tomorrow.

AIO-P doesn't comes with any SMP support.

It comes with HDT physics tho.

Any SMP on your setup must come from another source.

Another maybe stupid question:

Kziitd Fetish Set-BdsmMaid is already UUNP. What did you change?

9 minutes ago, johntrine said:

edit- this the smp file i use for smp and it works fine with very little crashes (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mNve_qQgYFgxqo_C2sq0uWaDvdcuP8PM/view)

btw, let me know if you find issues in my armor. this is my first work.

OOF that is indeed the case.  I don't think johntrine knew.  Assuming he kept what I added, there are now zaps on the corset/top, and there are some zaps:

ZapsFinal.jpg.9c8cbbf70a7d490615a30dbb1cdbbde5.jpg

and a customize able gag (using previous assets from Kziitd)

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

yeah, i looked into it just now. AIO-P does indeed not have smp. i was indeed think of bhunp.

did it have bodyslide? i didnt know that. XD

honestly, i converted nind's stuff since i liked his removeable zap pieces of armor options very much but used uunp. this was before i learned that you could just keep zap slider when you convert from cbbe to uunp which made the conversions to take from a whole day to 10 mins. the stocking outfit's zap slider for example are done by me to look close to how NIND's was.

9 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

OOF that is indeed the case.  I don't think johntrine knew.  Assuming he kept what I added, there are now zaps on the corset/top, and there are some zaps:

and a customize able gag (using previous assets from Kziitd)

yeah. this reminds me though. what is the difference b/w the 3 esp?

1 minute ago, johntrine said:

yeah. this reminds me though. what is the difference b/w the 3 esp?

Firstly, its good forum ettiquette to delete images in your replies if they are not related to your response (as they take up a lot of screen space).

Secondly, Using standalone (which comes with the mod) it requires nothing, but there will also not be any gag animation when equipped.

DD version uses the Devious Devices gag Animation, but required devious devices.

Kziitd version does the same but with the KZiitd Gag Animation, and requires Kziitdtools mod.

3 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Firstly, its good forum ettiquette to delete images in your replies if they are not related to your response (as they take up a lot of screen space).

yeah, i was fixing that right after i posted the quote but the edit didnt saved fast enough. XD

4 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Secondly, Using standalone (which comes with the mod) it requires nothing, but there will also not be any gag animation when equipped.

DD version uses the Devious Devices gag Animation, but required devious devices.

Kziitd version does the same but with the KZiitd Gag Animation, and requires Kziitdtools mod.

aaah! so it was animation! i thought DD version made the gags become a dd version gags that required keys to unlock and was worried when i used it and they didnt need any keys. i thought i messed something up. 

Just now, johntrine said:

yeah, i was fixing that right after i posted the quote but the edit didnt saved fast enough. XD

aaah! so it was animation! i thought DD version made the gags become a dd version gags that required keys to unlock and was worried when i used it and they didnt need any keys. i thought i messed something up. 

Another user is debating adding that functionality to the ESP, and if they do, I will update the file.

4 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Another user is debating adding that functionality to the ESP, and if they do, I will update the file.

honestly, i dont mind having certain gags in game that dont lock on since sometime the animation on gags gets borked and the players and npcs close their mouth and unless you have a key, you cant unequip and re-equip gag to fix it.

4 minutes ago, johntrine said:

honestly, i dont mind having certain gags in game that dont lock on since sometime the animation on gags gets borked and the players and npcs close their mouth and unless you have a key, you cant unequip and re-equip gag to fix it.

About DD:

If you want to exchange DDs on NPC quickly and without key/inventory interaction requirement => use Inte's DDe for all your devious interaction needs ^^

Also make sure you grabbed the DDi 4.3 gag facial expression patch!

14 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

It gets more confusing by the minute ?

33 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

That is what makes johntrines conversations interesting.

You do more than just a conversation.

Looks to me as if you repair the originals and also you add new features to them.

But now I would need a install instruction to not loose the overview and do errors on install already o.o

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

About DD:

If you want to exchange DDs on NPC quickly and without key/inventory interaction requirement => use Inte's DDe for all your devious interaction needs ^^

wait. DDe allows you to change gags on npcs and that fixes the gag animation? how?

Also make sure you grabbed the DDi 4.3 gag facial expression patch!

might i ask you for the link to that?

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

It gets more confusing by the minute ?

it sure does. XD

6 minutes ago, johntrine said:

DDe allows you to change gags on npcs

yes

that fixes the gag animation?

no, DDe enables you manipulate the equipped devices (add/remove).

might i ask you for the link to that?

yes, you can find the patch here:

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That is what makes johntrines conversations interesting.

You do more than just a conversation.

Looks to me as if you repair the originals and also you add new features to them.

But now I would need a install instruction to not loose the overview and do errors on install already o.o

My creed is to make everything sluttier if possible.  Sadly there are some thing's that cannot be made any sexier, and I will just do a regular conversion.  These things are also good though because that means they are the pinnacle of sexiness!

Not sure I understood that last sentence, was there a typo?

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

yes

no, DDe enables you manipulate the equipped devices (add/remove).

yes, you can find the patch here:

Reveal hidden contents

aah! it was in a blog (yours!) no wonder i didnt see it. as easy as it is to see all downloads, seeing all blogs seems harder for me. might be because i never tried looking at blog since i assumed people use it too share screenshots (like daedal) or their stories. didnt knew people made guides or mods in blogs.

10 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

My creed is to make everything sluttier if possible.  Sadly there are some thing's that cannot be made any sexier, and I will just do a regular conversion.  These things are also good though because that means they are the pinnacle of sexiness!

dude.... you make it look to easy. after adding zap sliders for the stocking outfit i got cocky and tried to add zaps to make a certain outfit into slutty version by making breast piece into pasties. the end result... made me wanted to commit sudoku. XD

25 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

for the conversion i made?

you need to install nind's armor mods and overwrite the caliente tools with the uunp version and run the files in bodyslide and they should work.

if you mean for zaps, if you select a zap checkbox (say for maid armor to remove skirt and THEN build armor in bodyslide, the armor in game will mot have a skirt.

if you mean on how to install the maid outfit, install mod => install conversion => select one of three esp (standalone has no gag animation, og version needs the tool mod for that author and dd version need dd for animations.)

if you mean for smp, i THINK you can install smp and run fnis to install it and it works just fine with HDT. you can use the smp i posted before.

3 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Feels weird posting here, but since someone asked nicely, I made UUNP sliders for this conversion and kept the zaps as well.

Join to the dark side of UUNP. Or to the darkest side of BHUNP.

It is technically difficult or it takes a long time to make both versions ?

You probably know this already, but before doing conversions for UUNP consult the internet.

Many twitter users make conversions, like deedlit-z (https://twitter.com/deedlitz/media) e Gnomod (https://twitter.com/SkyrimBadHombre/media), or container sites like kp4068.tistory.com or skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.com for example...