zCumTok in apparel inventory

My character was raped, so after getting vengeance I was equipping my armor back when I saw the zCumTok in my inventory.

There's two types:

-zCumTok00 AfAmM

-zCumTokV AfAmM (9 of them)

On the description to the right, the supposed image of it has this:

PipOS Error -26 [File not found]

Although I doubt this matters seeing as a picture for cum was hardly created ._.

Anyway, my question is, are these meant to be there or no?

There's no cum on the character's actual body so I don't know what to think.

What mods do you have installed? I believe tokens were from the older sexout pregnancy mod I can't remember but I think the tokens were removed from the newest version but I could be wrong. The tokens are probably from the sexout pregnancy mod by Halstrom if you have the mod when you have sex you will acquire a token or more depending on what you had sex with you may or may not get pregnant after awhile and later have a baby of whatever the token is of.

What mods do you have installed? I believe tokens were from the older sexout pregnancy mod I can't remember but I think the tokens were removed from the newest version but I could be wrong. The tokens are probably from the sexout pregnancy mod by Halstrom if you have the mod when you have sex you will acquire a token or more depending on what you had sex with you may or may not get pregnant after awhile and later have a baby of whatever the token is of.

This is everything I have enabled:

falloutnv.esm

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

NVWillow.esp

URWLNV-001-Weather.esm

SexoutSlavers2.esm

SexoutDrugging.esm

Readius_NV.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

The Weapon Mod Menu.esp

Wild Wasteland Integration.esp

Mojave Nights.esp

Easy Unlocking and Easy Hacking and Guaranteed Pick Pocket.esp

realistic headshots.esp

SexoutSexAssault.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutClothingEval.esp

SexoutSCRDebug.esp

SexoutWillow.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutPlayerSlave.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

NessaBoSPervertFix.esp

Nouk's Hairs.esp

URWLNV-007-Interiors.esp

URWLNV-002-DeadMoney.esp

URWLNV-003-HonestHearts.esp

URWLNV-004-OldWorldBlues.esp

URWLNV-005-LonesomeRoad.esp

EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp

SexoutSlavers2dialogue.esp

And I have never downloaded any pregnancy mod.

The tokens are added by SCR for the SCR sex smell system if activated, the smell system makes creatures friendly after sex till it wears off, there are no visuals.

It has been removed completely in the current SCR Alpha as Spunk now does the same function in a better way, I'm still working on the Pregnancy/OffSpring Alphas that use Spunk.

To make the tokens visible you must have not read the SCR OP which explains how to make them visible and hence how to not make them visible.

I was thinking some mods used them as enhancements, and penalties but I may have miss read something.

Other words you get the cum on you, and it may make it harder to get another trick.  Or it might help your combat in another mod say one that considered that your not having sex left you edgy, and off target a little, but regular sex would keep you sharp.

Archived