Mod Recommendation for Fallout NV

Zydar

Hello there. To begin with I have heard of mods like msex Veronica and was wondering what other mods that is similar or complimentary to this? I've never mod FNV before and I played the game on vanilla a bit. Looking for something similar to the Devious Device mods and/or Sanguine Debauchery+ for Skyrim, namely player slavery and bdsm theme.

I'm also open to any recommended mods to improve my gameplay/visuals and whether I should also give Fallout 3 a try if there's something that fit the player slavery/bdsm theme.

For Slavery Theme in FNV :

- Sewer Slave (I really recommend this one).

- Tryout Powder Gangers eventualy + Tryout PG Kennel (I have some performance issues in the kennel with this one, even with a i7-4790k, 8Go Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti config, the punishment sequence also screwed my game, had to load a previous save and skip this part).

- msex Fort or Tryout Legion (Both will likely conflict, I don't use msex stuff cause scatophilia isn't my thing).

There isn't much sexout mods for fallout 3, there's one if you use TTW but installing this looks complicated (specialy for conflict issues with other mods). Maybe you'll find in the other adult mods for FO3.

Just a little heads up Loopy06, I used Msexfort and Tryout Legion for almost every game I play. As far as I know scatophilia is not involved. Worse thing is piss as far as I can remember. They even have a note from Caesar in game not to use human waste as it contains disease where urine is used to help break the will and bend slaves minds. Just wanted to give this tip. ;)

Just a little heads up Loopy06, I used Msexfort and Tryout Legion for almost every game I play. As far as I know scatophilia is not involved. Worse thing is piss as far as I can remember. They even have a note from Caesar in game not to use human waste as it contains disease where urine is used to help break the will and bend slaves minds. Just wanted to give this tip. ;)

Call that like you want but :

Scatophile : Person who takes pleasure from contact with human excrement.

Excrement : Waste matter (as urine or sweat but especially feces) discharged from the body.

As someone who came from modding Skyrim, I'm still trying to sort out on the SCR bit to get started. Apart from that, any other recommendation of mods, adult or otherwise? Its nice to see that FNV have a slavery framework going on, or so I understand so far. Hoping Skyrim would have one soon.

Is there such a body replacer commonly used around here?

Thank you!

On the topic of SCR, I assume that the torrent provides most of what I need to work in compiling it? Rather than downloading each pack and working on from there.

I'm also following through Gopher's modding tutorial, just so I can get the game to look better.

If you're watching the Gopher tutorials, you probably saw Fallout New Vegas Redesigned 2. Now I know for a fact it would have all types of problems with Breezes and body replacers in general.

Now, no longer! Redesigned 3 was recently set back to unhidden and their FAQ says it is compatible with body replacers; you need to activate your replacer mod after installing NVR3 and overwrite files (all except those that replace face textures, I'd imagine headhumanf, stuff with /mouth/ in front of it, etc). FNVR3 looks pretty amazing, so I'd recommend adding that to your game.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56312/? - Install info is on that page.

If you're watching the Gopher tutorials, you probably saw Fallout New Vegas Redesigned 2. Now I know for a fact it would have all types of problems with Breezes and body replacers in general.

Now, no longer! Redesigned 3 was recently set back to unhidden and their FAQ says it is compatible with body replacers; you need to activate your replacer mod after installing NVR3 and overwrite files (all except those that replace face textures, I'd imagine headhumanf, stuff with /mouth/ in front of it, etc). FNVR3 looks pretty amazing, so I'd recommend adding that to your game.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56312/? - Install info is on that page.

I wonder if there's any changes to Cass and Veronica? I've just installed A Better Veronica and A Better Cass primarily because I didn't like how vanilla Veronica looks. Cass looks good the way she is, thought I might as well since I will be using msex Veronica and probably going with Cass.

One thing I noticed about modding FNV, is the file size is on the extreme side of things. Its either very small (less than 1MB, sometimes 1kB) to very big (300MB+ like NVR3 and the required FCO). I went through Gopher's video on recommended mods and what not, watched a bit of his LP and went with Enhanced Shaders ENB. So far so good. Just not getting a good looking character. Tried this but there's still something off.

I guess if there's another Fallout (or any other game) game they should at least use the character editor from Skyrim.

EDIT: I installed NVR3 and start a new game but somehow a lot of race went missing. After I didn't manage to fix the problem I just went back with NVR2.

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: I installed NVR3 and start a new game but somehow a lot of race went missing. After I didn't manage to fix the problem I just went back with NVR2.

If you use NVR2 , I strongly suggest you useing this mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34116-req-dracomies-cass-redesigned/

(Nexus's file is no longer exist )

Cass

oIRq9tW.jpg

jHvVffE.jpg

Veronica

gSjaM22.jpg

NFRya22.jpg

Bascialy I would say look up  clintmich and install everything he has. from 31 old 1950s foods to over 100 uniqe skill magazines to Guitar case weapons for your post apocliptic urban cowgirl or boy to colectables to .  . .. seriously it might be easyer for you to just install him.

also look for Light My Flare by Fee 510, everythign from throwable road flares to shootable ilumination flares makes for lore freindly real darkeness

Archived