The Walking Dead Season 5 first episode absolutely loved it !

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so far behind that I haven't even finished season 1...  Kinda lost track of it due to personal reasons. REALLY want to get back on track and catch up. Didn't want to read the forum too much because spoilers stink more than spunk.

Well I I wouldn't say he is Shane 2.0... But he has moved SIGNIFICANTLY in that direction.

Rick just is less trusting now, but still has some trust in him. He kept the preacher around even though he knows he is hiding something. I feel Shane would have just killed him to make sure the group's safe.

Saying that, I'm ready for Rick to meet a surprise death like Shane!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest endgameaddiction

Season 5 has been really good. I just hate how short the seasons are and the dreadful wait for the short continuance and then the super dreadful long wait for the next season.

Still Daryl has been my favorite character in this series. Carol has been a favorite as she has stepped up to be a strong individual. I always get the enjoyment of seeing a weak female flip the script and show no mercy.

Archived