Skyrim x-rated movies...site?

boobi3

I have have mades little stories using all the mods I have. These stories are just the work of my imagination. They have sex sences in them, but it's not the absolute focus of the movie.

Here is the 1st one I made -

The first one might look like it focus on the sex, but I was going for a don't trust strangers theme.

Anyway, the problem is that I made another one, a seperated story from the first, but this time it's really about the story (there are sex scenes still).

I try to upload to that same site, but the maximum upload is 150mb, and mine is 170mb...

So is there a place where I can upload this. I'm trying to go for a game of throne thing, where there are nudity and sex, but it still tells a story.

This is a very sexy short-story. You did very good in trying to bypass the problem of voice acting for the male part. The overall look and the making of your video is well done - curiosity kicks in pretty fast. Good work.

As for a platform for sharing your work: unfortunately I've seen only three options people use to share that content: the machinima you just used, a little bit on "dailymotion" (I remember someone showing of a new set of animations - might be a workaround) and uploading your video as file, for others to download.

Mega seems to be most commonly used for that purpose. But there are still other video posters in this community with more expertise on this subject.

This is a very sexy short-story. You did very good in trying to bypass the problem of voice acting for the male part. The overall look and the making of your video is well done - curiosity kicks in pretty fast. Good work.

As for a platform for sharing your work: unfortunately I've seen only three options people use to share that content: the machinima you just used, a little bit on "dailymotion" (I remember someone showing of a new set of animations - might be a workaround) and uploading your video as file, for others to download.

Mega seems to be most commonly used for that purpose. But there are still other video posters in this community with more expertise on this subject.

Thanks :D I might try dailymotion, if it get ban it get ban fk it. I had to downgrade the 2nd vid to 428p for machinima. I wish there a site for 1080 :/

What I do-

Two files only - 1080p resolution and 720p resolution

The 720p file...if it's not too massive should almost alway be okay getting uploaded to XVIDEOS. Forgot the exact file size limit there but it's around 1-2 gb. XVideos has rauncy ads but it overall plays the video smoother than NM (which also has ads anyway)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived