On 10/17/2023 at 9:02 PM, HexBolt8 said:

That's really close, but as your first screenshot shows, it's that mod's "Slave's Collar".  It uses its own mesh provided by that mod (0kal_collar.nif).  That collar simply uses Zaz textures, so the mesh is all a player would need.  "Iron Ring" in the MCM collar list is just the Iron Collar in DD, which uses the mesh shown a few posts up.  I think the mystery is solved!

It is Runic collar. I incorporated it into your mod a while back. You should offer the option in your mod with some extra notice and abuse from being more easy to see that player is collared.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 12:27 PM, Jenova23 said:

If I where to add colars to npc through creation kit would that work on them? I see the option to intiate sex but I am simply using this mod to add colars to exisiting slaves in other mods so that they can be used as sex slaves by other npc. Does anyone know how to do this, as it's not working when I add it the colars to the npc outfits through creation kit.

Bump anyone?

Currently I am trying to trigger my follower to approach my PC with no luck. I've selected Auto Pet Toggle for Player and under Maintenance I do have Pet Collar and Pet Ability enabled for my PC character. Your Service is Not Yet Needed is the only message I get. Arousal is 100 for PC and follower. I'm using Chloe from Cursed Loot. I'm also using Follower Framework Mod which may or may not be the issue?!?

Do I have this configured correctly?

Edit: If I select Add Pet Ability To Chloe under Maintenance it works. She approaches my PC when her arousal meets the standard.

She is not collared so she is not technically a Pet so giving her Pet Ability? Feels like I'm doing this wrong. I guess it'll work until it doesn't.

Edited by noir_78
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, been loving the mod and had a decent amount of time into v5.9.0, but felt the urge to start a new character. I happily noticed that this mod had been updated so I downloaded the new version, deleted my old copy, and started playing. Default settings, only set restrictions on weapons to get the streaker perk.

However, now all creatures turn aggressive toward me instead of being calmed. Did the tranquility spell get changed? Is there something I can fix on my end through SSEedit?

14 hours ago, DOnT pAnic said:

Hey, been loving the mod and had a decent amount of time into v5.9.0, but felt the urge to start a new character. I happily noticed that this mod had been updated so I downloaded the new version, deleted my old copy, and started playing. Default settings, only set restrictions on weapons to get the streaker perk.

However, now all creatures turn aggressive toward me instead of being calmed. Did the tranquility spell get changed? Is there something I can fix on my end through SSEedit?

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

I haven't touched the Tranquility effect since I added it. If 5.9.0 was good for you, the bug has to be either in Streaker Perks Taunt or the Friendly Hit Punishments. I will look into it when I have time. Meanwhile you can switch to 5.9.0. Just have to remove the pet ability and add it by yourself if you're downgrading.

Thanks for the report!

On 11/19/2023 at 9:59 PM, noir_78 said:

Currently I am trying to trigger my follower to approach my PC with no luck. I've selected Auto Pet Toggle for Player and under Maintenance I do have Pet Collar and Pet Ability enabled for my PC character. Your Service is Not Yet Needed is the only message I get. Arousal is 100 for PC and follower. I'm using Chloe from Cursed Loot. I'm also using Follower Framework Mod which may or may not be the issue?!?

Do I have this configured correctly?

Edit: If I select Add Pet Ability To Chloe under Maintenance it works. She approaches my PC when her arousal meets the standard.

She is not collared so she is not technically a Pet so giving her Pet Ability? Feels like I'm doing this wrong. I guess it'll work until it doesn't.

Does it reproduce with the default companions? Try to add Chloe to 'CurrentFollowerFaction'

Open console, target her and type this:

addfac 5c84e

On 12/4/2023 at 2:38 PM, Kanerah said:

Can this be used as replacement collar for Paradise Halls/Diary of Mine mods? Maybe also by adding small "quest" to acquire them: something like a crazy mage ( that got killed) that created and experimented with them. 

I'm not planning to add any quest content to PetCollar but I welcome anyone who wants to do that.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, padezaw said:

Is this mod compatible with Sexlab aroused,

just that it talks (seen some where on site) about arousal so it seems that it has its own arousal system?

Yes it is compatible.

No it does not use its own system.

13 hours ago, Reaper121 said:

Tried it and had a problem come up.  After equipping the collar, the masturbation animations start playing one after the other almost non stop, any ideas? I didn't play much with the options, so its basically default

Try setting "Pet Masturbation Chance" to 0.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2023 at 2:52 PM, Reaper121 said:

It was already at 0

Edit: Reloading seems to have fixed it.  Skyrim being Skyrim, I suppose

I was having the same issue, but reloading did not fix it for me. Had to go back to v5.9.0 to fix it.

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2024 at 9:18 AM, PrivNad said:

I was having the same issue, but reloading did not fix it for me. Had to go back to v5.9.0 to fix it.

I have the same issue. This only started happening after I started a new game using Nether's Follower Framework. I used to use EFF, and everything worked fine. All followers are in CurrentFollowerFaction. PrivNad says rolling back to 5.9.0 fixed it for them, but it looks like 5.9.0 isn't on the download page anymore. Is there a compatibility issue with NFF? I'm using GOG AE 1.6.659. The masturbation event starts every 5 seconds or so, and always says "0 people need your service." The pet's masturbation chance is set to 0.

I poked around in the script files, and the only reference to this line I could find was in PetFuckToyScript.psc on line 105:

Debug.Notification(sexActors.Length - 1 + " people need your service")

So I guess sexActors.Length is equal to 1?

If I enable "Followers allow public service" then this doesn't happen and the mod works properly. It seems to be specifically related to detecting followers if I'm using NFF. Let me know if you need more information. I do love this mod btw... I've been using it for years now. Thanks!

Edit: I found a copy of version 5.5.1 on an old hard drive and downgraded to that, and it works perfectly. So maybe NFF had nothing to do with it.

Edited by keitolainen
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone had success with 5.9.x on SE? I use GOG AE 1.6.659 atm and with 5.9.x I have always had the pet masturbation events chaining every 5 seconds, infinitely. Like my above post from two months ago says, I found a copy of 5.5.1 and reinstalled that, but that is missing a lot of newer features. Is there a mirror/archive where I can download 5.8.x or something, or is there a workaround to get 5.9.x working?

I know this is a 10 year old mod and the mod author is probably not logging into LL much these days. That's understandable, but if another user can help that'd be great. The advice to set the pet masturbation rate to 0 and make sure followers are in the currentfollower faction were things I had already tried myself. They did not change anything.

Thanks!

I have 5.9.0 (downloaded from LL) working fine for my purposes on my 1.5.97 install. That said, I turn off all auto-masturbation features, including from this mod so I can't say whether that feature is problematic or not.

16 hours ago, Anunya said:

I have 5.9.0 (downloaded from LL) working fine for my purposes on my 1.5.97 install. That said, I turn off all auto-masturbation features, including from this mod so I can't say whether that feature is problematic or not.

Thanks for the response. It's good to know it works on 1.5.97, that narrows things down a little.

23 hours ago, Lenore said:

Is there a way to turn off the punishment zap every time someone uses the PC?

I agree.  It would be better if you had the option to simply have the collar unequip the disallowed equipment each time you put it on your character :).  Like some of the toys from another mod that you all know 😉.

• 2 weeks later...

I tweaked the mod a bit and got it working for me. I'll include my modified versions here. I'll outline what I changed below as well. I hope yurik doesn't mind. This is the short version of what I changed:

A) Follower mods that had custom races weren't being processed properly

B) I bumped up the distance a pet is allowed to be from the person needing to be serviced, so the pet punishment doesn't fire as aggressively

C) I stopped the mod from chaining pet masturbation events infinitely.

Long Version/details:

A) In the PetCollarFollowersSearch quest, the conditions for checking if a creature follower/horse needed service used to use (in 5.5.1):

Subject.GetIsPlayableRace = 0.000000 AND
Subject.GetFactionRelation(PlayerRef [PLYR:00000014]) > 1.000000 AND

But in 5.9.1/5.9.2, uses:

Subject.GetIsPlayableRace = 0.000000 AND
Subject.GetShouldHelp(NULL - Null Reference [00000000]) = 1.000000 AND

The GetIsPlayableRace() function is what the issue with custom follower races was. It seems like this was used to check if the subject was humanoid or a creature, but was flagging non-playable humanoid races (many custom follower races) to be treated as a creature. I switched this to use hasKeyword() to check for ActorTypeNPC or ActorTypeCreature.

I don't know what the GetShouldHelp() function is there for in 5.9.x, it might be a typo that slipped through the cracks. The older 5.5.1 getFactionRelation() looks like it was checking that the creature was a party member, so I switched it to use GetPlayerTeammate(). This should work as long as the creature follower is in the CurrentFollowerFaction, or the PlayerHorseFaction. This is the new condition I added:

Subject.HasKeyword(ActorTypeCreature [KYWD:00013795]) = 1.000000 AND
Subject.GetPlayerTeammate = 1.000000 AND

Likewise, the humanoid followers checks used to use:

Subject.GetIsPlayableRace = 1.000000 AND

I switched it to:

Subject.HasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC [KYWD:00013794]) = 1.000000 AND

Again, this is assuming the creature (horse or otherwise) is in CurrentFollowerFaction or PlayerHorseFaction.

B) I changed the PetCollarFucktoyScript at line 137 from:

if sexActors[1].GetDistance(sexActors[0]) > 180
	sexActors[0].AddSpell(petCollarPunish)
	i = 5
	while (sexActors[0].IsRunning() || sexActors[1].GetDistance(sexActors[0]) > 180) && i > 0
		i -= 1
		Utility.Wait(2)
	endwhile
	sexActors[0].RemoveSpell(petCollarPunish)
endif

to:

if sexActors[1].GetDistance(sexActors[0]) > 1800
	sexActors[0].AddSpell(petCollarPunish)
	i = 5
	while (sexActors[0].IsRunning() || sexActors[1].GetDistance(sexActors[0]) > 180) && i > 0
		i -= 1
		Utility.Wait(2)
	endwhile
	sexActors[0].RemoveSpell(petCollarPunish)
endif

I thought the distance between pet and pet-user was set in the MCM, but it looks like it's hardcoded here. I just bumped it up since it was triggering too often for me. This is just a hack, sorry.

C) The infinite pet masturbation events weren't linked to the pet masturbation event at all actually. For some reason the pet sex event is being triggered with 0 partners. I haven't been able to figure out what is going on here. The script kept calling Sexlab to start a scene and passing only a single sexActor (the pet). I don't know why, but I added a quick check to stop that. I changed the following on line 99 of PetCollarFucktoyScript:

elseif FillActorsAndAnims(sexActors)

to:

elseif sexActors.Length > 1 && FillActorsAndAnims(sexActors)

This just stops the sex scene (not a pet masturbation scene) from starting if the pet is the only one involved. I have no idea why this is happening in the first place, and this is just a hack to stop it.

There's probably better ways to solve those problems, so if someone can do a cleaner job that'd be great. I'm comfortable programming in general and using xedit, but I don't know papyrus or how to make mods that use papyrus scripts. This is working for me now. Hope it helps anyone that was having similar problems with 5.9.x. I wrote out the details of my edits so that someone who knows what they're doing doesn't have to start from zero.

Thanks for yurik for making this mod. I only had an old copy of 5.5.1 because I've been using the mod for years. It's great, thanks! If you want me to remove these files, I will.

PetCollar.esp PetCollarFucktoyScript.pex PetCollarFucktoyScript.psc

6 hours ago, keitolainen said:

I tweaked the mod a bit and got it working for me. I'll include my modified versions here. I'll outline what I changed below as well. I hope yurik doesn't mind. This is the short version of what I changed:

A) Follower mods that had custom races weren't being processed properly

B) I bumped up the distance a pet is allowed to be from the person needing to be serviced, so the pet punishment doesn't fire as aggressively

C) I stopped the mod from chaining pet masturbation events infinitely.

How do you install these three files?

3 hours ago, Lenore said:

How do you install these three files?

Just drop them into here:

PetCollar.esp -> [Skyrim]/Data

PetCollarFuckToyScript.pex -> [Skyrim]/Data/Scripts

PetCollarFuckToyScript.psc -> [Skyrim]/Data/Scripts/Source

You don't really need the psc file, it's just the script before it's been compiled.

If it's easier, I zipped it so you can install it with a mod manager. Just make sure it overwrites the actual PetCollar's files.

PetCollar tweaks (2024-04-15).7z

I think I figured out what the actual problem was with the infinite masturbation events. This new version will stop the bugged infinite ones, but still let the "masturbation chance" pet masturbations happen normally.

In PetCollarFollowersSearchScript.psc at line 36, it was:

Start();
petRef.ForceRefTo(pet); for use in other quests as an External Alias Reference
sexActors = new Actor[1]
sexActors[0] = pet
anyEnemyNearby = enemyNearbyAny.getActorReference()
if !anyEnemyNearby
	[...]

I changed it to:

Start();
petRef.ForceRefTo(pet); for use in other quests as an External Alias Reference

anyEnemyNearby = enemyNearbyAny.getActorReference()
if !anyEnemyNearby
	[...]

Setting the sexActors to the pet at this point doesn't do anything, but it does screw up the logic in PetCollarFucktoyScript.psc, and causes the "service" scene to play infinitely, with only the pet involved. My guess is this was a test at some point, but they forgot to remove it afterwards. I changed the PetCollarFucktoyScript.psc edit from:

elseif sexActors.Length > 1 && FillActorsAndAnims(sexActors)

Back to:

elseif FillActorsAndAnims(sexActors)

Since it was just a workaround, and isn't needed anymore.

PetCollar 5.9.2 tweaks (2024-04-17).7z