hi would you mind converting the milkcuirass meshes from Ed86 Milk mod economy 

or conversion of this 

or both xD

i understand if your busy with other requests just thought i would ask thanks 

looks like a Shitload of work ..  I won't promise anything.  probably gonna do that in future

hi would you mind converting the milkcuirass meshes from Ed86 Milk mod economy 

or conversion of this 

or both xD

i understand if your busy with other requests just thought i would ask thanks 

looks like a Shitload of work ..  I won't promise anything.  probably gonna do that in future

alright that sounds good thanks for taking a look :D

Alright, so I may had figure what the cause was. I believe I must had overwrite a mod with a different mod that could had conflicted some of your armors. Though, those mods are really random because like I had post earlier, I mess around with the NMM to see if I could figure which mods is causing, and now (Wala!) It works. Heads up, this was random fix, so I got lucky xD.

Alright, so I may had figure what the cause was. I believe I must had overwrite a mod with a different mod that could had conflicted some of your armors. Though, those mods are really random because like I had post earlier, I mess around with the NMM to see if I could figure which mods is causing, and now (Wala!) It works. Heads up, this was random fix, so I got lucky xD.

alright

thank you for clearing things up, I already thought you gave up / solved it without saying a thing here ( which would not be nice :P  )

good it works now ^^

In addition, I believe the mod that could have also affected the CTD, was not adding the "HDT high heels". So I do kind of suggest Skyrim players to add that mod too lol. Anyway, can't wait for other available armors you will be releasing soon! =)

In addition, I believe the mod that could have also affected the CTD, was not adding the "HDT high heels". So I do kind of suggest Skyrim players to add that mod too lol. Anyway, can't wait for other available armors you will be releasing soon! =)

oh ye, true dat!

thx ^^

Got an issue if anyone can help. My character has a sword on her back but because she's so 'bootylicious' it clips through her a lot which is very distracting. Does anyone know how I can adjust the skeleton node to fix? I tried adding rotation to it, but that didn't do anything.

Try to find SPB_EHBunny I went to the forge and could not find it in there so I open the console and type help SPB_EHBunny and did not find it what I'm I doing wrong also where do I find the Northern Priestess and Ero Selene Armor could not find them in the forge 

Got an issue if anyone can help. My character has a sword on her back but because she's so 'bootylicious' it clips through her a lot which is very distracting. Does anyone know how I can adjust the skeleton node to fix? I tried adding rotation to it, but that didn't do anything.

You can change the weapon position with RaceMenu

1st pic: Clipping

ScreenShot1_zpsgmwlrefg.jpg

2nd pic: RaceMenu weapon position menu

ScreenShot2_zpsx6oq5cgi.jpg

3rd pic: No clipping

ScreenShot3_zpsemxa1bnn.jpg

Hope this can help you.

Try to find SPB_EHBunny I went to the forge and could not find it in there so I open the console and type help SPB_EHBunny and did not find it what I'm I doing wrong also where do I find the Northern Priestess and Ero Selene Armor could not find them in the forge 

for the bunny simply search for  Help bunny    or  help ero

there you go

simply type help "northern priestess"

find a id which comes with CONT   = container

then type:  player.placeatme <containerID> 1

now you have a barrel or chest with all pieces inside spawned beside you

:)

Hope this can help you.

I have those tabs in the race menu, but nothing in them. Think I'm missing an esp file or something but not sure what controls that.

Hope this can help you.

I have those tabs in the race menu, but nothing in them. Think I'm missing an esp file or something but not sure what controls that.

Yes, I had that problem too. Install XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS and make sure nothing overwrites it. If you are using a custom race you must copy the skeleton manually to the race. And run FNIS.

PS: Sorry for the off-topic