SAM is still buggy (what mod is perfectly stable?), but it's a lot better now that B3lisario got hands on it. Other than textures, it should hopefully work just fine with SAM, particularly after someone put out a patch for it over at HoT (pretty sure B3lisario helped/did it).

B3l seems to be a busybee too and speaking of such, I've a question for the masses regarding voice-acting. Icelandic accent, DO YOU KNOW IT?! or at least know where I could 'learn' it preferably for free >_> I'm not made of money :P

Rip some Björk and play it in slow mo for manliness ^_^

The more I tinker with this so verts don't clip... the more I wish I would have hacked ZBrush and used that x.x

OCD IS IN OVERDRIVE NOW! But buddy of mine told me to model it this way first then clean up to static position since it's less vert clutter. Made sense to me and certainly will be a little more rewarding and less stressful once near the end. Since I'm going to be using shapekeys (as a test for smooth operation/transition) it should really show what will and won't work.. not a task I look forward to :/

post-105294-0-57662400-1438148198_thumb.png

What I did here was molester the original muscular weewee into what will be the sheath. Tons easier to make the 'folding' effect by just taking the ring of verts from the shaft and bunching them up with subnerf on to see how it will look once rendered. This is also serving as a size ref since the last model wasn't exactly sized proportionately to the host. I probably should ask Kritta eventually, about the average size of the males (tall, short, built, lithe, etc) so I'd have a better mental image on sizing for the other variants that will come of this.

post-105294-0-35271500-1438148200_thumb.png

And now (after like... 3hrs non-stop... MY EYES! @_@) this happened. I'm liking it much better than the prior screwup of mine and the ol' chap was right, doing it this way makes it a little easier to know what I'm working with. So now, morphing everything to it's static position will be easy as 3.14 :D

Bottom line, this one is turning out to be a much better success than the prior models. Also, this will yeild as a base for the variants I plan on making (blunt tip, lanky, little bulbas, oversized bulbas (hung?), dangly right/left tesitical, big-n-floppy sheath (show'er), tight sheath with pinky (grow'er), etc etc, you get the point.)

B3l seems to be a busybee too and speaking of such, I've a question for the masses regarding voice-acting. Icelandic accent, DO YOU KNOW IT?! or at least know where I could 'learn' it preferably for free >_> I'm not made of money :P

Uhm... I don't think that is Kitty's original plan :P though it certianly would be intersting to tryout  but I will NOT object to Björk's masculine presence *dreamy sigh* ;3

Hey Porsche, I have a question after seeing your new screenshots, in the future, will you make a variant of the addon that has human glans with canine knott?

A hybrid? I just might, actually! It all depends on if Kitty wants that for her mod. She has a lore/background in place for the race down to body detail and culture. I don't want to overstep boundaries which is why the variants will be designed upon the base.

The more I tinker with this so verts don't clip... the more I wish I would have hacked ZBrush and used that x.x

OCD IS IN OVERDRIVE NOW! But buddy of mine told me to model it this way first then clean up to static position since it's less vert clutter. Made sense to me and certainly will be a little more rewarding and less stressful once near the end. Since I'm going to be using shapekeys (as a test for smooth operation/transition) it should really show what will and won't work.. not a task I look forward to :/

What I did here was molester the original muscular weewee into what will be the sheath. Tons easier to make the 'folding' effect by just taking the ring of verts from the shaft and bunching them up with subnerf on to see how it will look once rendered. This is also serving as a size ref since the last model wasn't exactly sized proportionately to the host. I probably should ask Kritta eventually, about the average size of the males (tall, short, built, lithe, etc) so I'd have a better mental image on sizing for the other variants that will come of this.

And now (after like... 3hrs non-stop... MY EYES! @_@) this happened. I'm liking it much better than the prior screwup of mine and the ol' chap was right, doing it this way makes it a little easier to know what I'm working with. So now, morphing everything to it's static position will be easy as 3.14 :D

Bottom line, this one is turning out to be a much better success than the prior models. Also, this will yeild as a base for the variants I plan on making (blunt tip, lanky, little bulbas, oversized bulbas (hung?), dangly right/left tesitical, big-n-floppy sheath (show'er), tight sheath with pinky (grow'er), etc etc, you get the point.)

Uhm... I don't think that is Kitty's original plan :P though it certianly would be intersting to tryout  but I will NOT object to Björk's masculine presence *dreamy sigh* ;3

That is looking fantastic Porsche! I am super hyped now!

Hey Porsche, I have a question after seeing your new screenshots, in the future, will you make a variant of the addon that has human glans with canine knott?

well i wont say you guys shouldnt be able to have that as an option but ....... pure canine ones come first right? :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

well i wont say you guys shouldnt be able to have that as an option but ....... pure canine ones come first right? :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

By making that an option, I'll have overstepped my allowance. Best thing to do is to ask her once she's in a state of well being to continue production of the race :)

Quick question: So the FemFeet thing is only actually for the female lykaios I assume? Like are Males forced to be Digi unless wearing boots?

Edit: as silly as the question sounds, I'm basically asking whether or not theres an option to give male lykaios characters plantigrade feet when not wearing boots.

Well, I did a futa lykaios with SOS. You need the B3lisario UNP Addon. If you want a futa werewolf too, you can find it in the main post of HDT Werewolves which links to a modified version of that SOS addon which includes futa werewolves.

B3lisario's UNP addon version 0.9 already handles werewolves. They just linked directly to it.

so Im sure this has been answered before, However.

What is the exact progress on this? If I'm right the textures and model is done leaving only the SoS and Sheath functionality left.

but as an estimate how much in percent is this done, I'm not asking when it will be done but how much has been done.

What is the exact progress on this? If I'm right the textures and model is done leaving only the SoS and Sheath functionality left.

but as an estimate how much in percent is this done, I'm not asking when it will be done but how much has been done.

Look back a page or two and scroll through to find porche's posts with spoilers. He's made a completely new model and is on his way to animating it.

I have a question. Are their plans to make this canine penis compatible with khajiit as well?

Look back a page or two and scroll through to find porche's posts with spoilers. He's made a completely new model and is on his way to animating it.

I have a question. Are their plans to make this canine penis compatible with khajiit as well?

What in samhell made you want that? o_O I mean, it's doable but I don't think the locals at the bathhouse take to being cornfused too well :P

This is going to be a Lykaios exclusive BUT I could muster up something for the kittykats too.