[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Yes i know, but this mod add various parameters.

Submission:
Combat Training: 
Anger Training: 
Respect Training: 
Pose Training: 
Sex Training: 

what are the benefits Pose trening ?? or Sex Trening ?? :]
i cant see that info in mod.

Just like a regular slave, they need to be trained, the more you train them the more submissive they become.

Sex training works in the same way, Pose training is something new and I imagine this is a choice of punishment for rebelling, being forced into a pose that they cannot move from.

You just have to play and see for yourself, there are no written guides as this is a WIP and it could change tomorrow.

hmmm ok. Im tested all time this mod. Thats why i have a lot question :)

NOW i see...

...when i order me slave ''Open your mouth and if you bite down, I'll rip your teeth out.'' (sex animation start) im always have this animation ----> Zyn Rough Standing <---- Why they dont draws more animation (blowjobs) ??? ALWAYS zyn rough Standing. Does not matter Slave have 10 Point Sex Traning or 90 points...

NOW i see...

...when i order me slave ''Open your mouth and if you bite down, I'll rip your teeth out.'' (sex animation start) im always have this animation ----> Zyn Rough Standing <---- Why they dont draws more animation (blowjobs) ??? ALWAYS zyn rough Standing. Does not matter Slave have 10 Point Sex Traning or 90 points...

Its not related to this mod but your setup of Sexlabs.

If you only have Sexlabs with no other animation packs installed that's probably the only Aggressive Oral there is. Check Toggle Animations page and look at the Aggressive Animations you have in the drop down tab of the MCM for Sexlabs.

in this new pack  ''paradise_halls sl extension release h6 fixed repack 4.zip''

where is  ----> paradise_halls_personality_fixes.esp  ??? :)           ^^in this package it is not there.

thanks, i'll have to fix that again...

I think you'll find that paradise_halls_personality_fixes.esp  was merged with the main esp, it was just a temp esp to fix a problem.

its not a pahe fix, that's fixing pahcore that somebody keeps poking his nose in here over the work we do here already touching his core so we either write our own core without pah or we leave our fixes separate..

one question... NPC slave have only subtitles??

MOD dont have dialog sound ?? :>

ummm, there should be sound, if you find select npc's don't have sound that's known, but majority should have sound

Not yet, its on the ToDo list.

don't answer if you don't know

in earlier version i remember once we were sounds. WHY they off ? :(

It depends on what you ask them, there is a lot of new dialog topics and they have placeholders at the moment.

There are still topics that have a verbal response, so If you aren't getting any speech from the slaves then somethings probably wrong with your install.

im only have vanilia sound. NEW dialog add mod, ONLY subtitles - no sound.. so its normal ???

actually i'd have to ask what version of pah and what version of pahe

the version 6 you listed above for pahe should be working so the next question is what version of pah from nexus, maybe strec's update broke sound

Hi.... is this mod.. compatibite with new version  paradise halls skyrim slavery WIP version 0.7.31  ????   

this looks like the answer to your question, 7.3 had sound until you get into dlc content

in earlier version i remember once we were sounds. WHY they off ? :(

It depends on what you ask them, there is a lot of new dialog topics and they have placeholders at the moment.

There are still topics that have a verbal response, so If you aren't getting any speech from the slaves then somethings probably wrong with your install.

im only have vanilia sound. NEW dialog add mod, ONLY subtitles - no sound.. so its normal ???

Yes its normal, I'm sure new sounds while be added in future updates, depends on the Authors priority on what needs doing first.

ya actually, if strec broke the sound for pah updates, look to his loverslab page for those voice files

Yes i know, but this mod add various parameters.

Submission:
Combat Training: 
Anger Training: 
Respect Training: 
Pose Training: 
Sex Training: 

what are the benefits Pose trening ?? or Sex Trening ?? :]
i cant see that info in mod.

Just like a regular slave, they need to be trained, the more you train them the more submissive they become.

Sex training works in the same way, Pose training is something new and I imagine this is a choice of punishment for rebelling, being forced into a pose that they cannot move from.

You just have to play and see for yourself, there are no written guides as this is a WIP and it could change tomorrow.

pose training isn't new, but the fact we can actually use it now is new for pahe

NOW i see...

Its not related to this mod but your setup of Sexlabs.

If you only have Sexlabs with no other animation packs installed that's probably the only Aggressive Oral there is. Check Toggle Animations page and look at the Aggressive Animations you have in the drop down tab of the MCM for Sexlabs.

ya, that's close, but to be more direct blabla used to give direct orders for oral anims like the dialog is asking, but then the game would break when the player couldn't do oral so he had to change things up a bit

''this looks like the answer to your question, 7.3 had sound until you get into dlc content''

it is possible to make a sound in version 7.31 ?   :>  :>

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2825-wip-paradise-hall-continued/

that's his loverslab page, i've informed him of your concerns, but he's alrweady moving on to yet another update your only solution for that version might be to download the voice files off that page

edit:

here at pahe we're trying to determine whether to continue support for pah with our own updates to fix pah or do we write it out and end the confusion, i just got done looking at the files in that pah update you're using there seems the reason you have no sound is cuz strec left those files out of his new update and there's a ton of em in that original bsa that won't fit in a loverslab file size of a zip or rar file so we''ll need to look into our own bsa it seems

i hope we can some day get rid of all thomes bugs and get more or less stable playable version

you're back to being vague again as tho yesterday never happened, you'll either need to tell us what's going on so we can tell you if its a known bug being looked into or a known bug with a solution or is it something new at your end we need to fix.

we need to know what pah version you're using with what version of pahe and some kind of idea of what's wrong, if there's ctd's we need logs

this mod's not only stable it has been for nearly 2 years now

sorted the masters:

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension release h_5 repack6.zip

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension release h_rc0.5 repack2 for pah8-3.zip

had some trouble unzipping the files when i went to update them so that might be the reason for nmm issues reported, lmk if this happens again

in this new pack  ''paradise_halls sl extension release h6 fixed repack 4.zip''

where is  ----> paradise_halls_personality_fixes.esp  ??? :)           ^^in this package it is not there.

ok, new updated repack for that

paradise_halls sl extension release h6 fixed repack 5.rar

Sorry for those of us that haven't been following the thread closely lately and just seen shit loads of potential files everywhere, what do we install now? Just the H6 fixed repack in the above post or do we still need the G version?

Sorry for those of us that haven't been following the thread closely lately and just seen shit loads of potential files everywhere, what do we install now? Just the H6 fixed repack in the above post or do we still need the G version?

just the repack above, i tried getting blabla to fix his post for this a few times, bu that failed when his next update came thru so i'm back to posting repacks in the thread for easy install

just the repack above, i tried getting blabla to fix his post for this a few times, bu that failed when his next update came thru so i'm back to posting repacks in the thread for easy install

okay cheers

okay cheers

:cool:

Its possible to sex with 2 slave ??? Me and 2 npc 'bitch' ?? :) 

AND i have little issue... in Sex Lab MCM, when im choose and toggle ''Agresive Animation'' all animation add and work fine when press ''0'', except starting in the name ''APxxx'' (APblowjob, APAnal, APLegupFuck, etc.) etc. Why ?? When im rape and press ''0'' they are not on the list.  ANY sugesstion ? :>

Its possible to sex with 2 slave ??? Me and 2 npc 'bitch' ?? :)

AND i have little issue... in Sex Lab MCM, when im choose and toggle ''Agresive Animation'' all animation add and work fine when press ''0'', except starting in the name ''APxxx'' (APblowjob, APAnal, APLegupFuck, etc.) etc. Why ?? When im rape and press ''0'' they are not on the list.  ANY sugesstion ? :>

you're question is a bit confusing, did you choose aggressive animations from paradise halls sexlab extension (This mod Or from sexlab...)

if you chose that toggle from sexlab we can't help you with that, sexlab seems to be mixed up since 1.6x updates started you'll have to ask them on it

if you chose that from the toggle in pahe you'll need to post the log to see if there's anything else manipulating the animations you're getting

sex with 2 slaves at once is a planned feature, the code has been started for it already, but it was set aside likely for some issues we had with setting it up it was never finished

Its possible to patch zaz gag ?? I want gaged me slave... They talk too much :) when im give him gag(from zaz), they talk normal, gag don't work :( We need patch pls... :)

In Defeat Mod, we Can gag.

I hope we See fix for paradise soon :)

that we can't do without an entire rewrite of paradise halls, i've played around with the gags, both in the past and present, knowing what to expect from them. what seems to happen is atleast much better functional from zaz now than it was in the past, but when they rebel or when they honer the player the gags can't silence them for that, its just how pah was made

hey cliftonJD i was wondering if u could do make a favor can u fix the slaves so that they stay at lover rank at all times

i am useing a mod with your mod but it only works if they are at lover rank

the way u guys have it right now seem the more u rape them the more there rank relation ship goes down

it should be the other way around like lovers rape slaves was in oblivion so if u could plz fix that i would be greatfull

hey cliftonJD i was wondering if u could do make a favor can u fix the slaves so that they stay at lover rank at all times

i am useing a mod with your mod but it only works if they are at lover rank

the way u guys have it right now seem the more u rape them the more there rank relation ship goes down

it should be the other way around like lovers rape slaves was in oblivion so if u could plz fix that i would be greatfull

that my hands are tied until blabla gets back, he specifically set things that way

edit:

can't change it, but i can tell ya you keep fucking her she'll consent to it and once she consents it "should" start to effect the lover's faction positively again

Is anyone else having a problem that with rename generic npcs active the npcs lose there name and the ability to select/talk to them with the E key?

I can give them there name back by going into the MCM and selecting the save but renaming at all seems to cause them to lose there name whenever they go into one of the animation poses after sex

Is anyone else having a problem that with rename generic npcs active the npcs lose there name and the ability to select/talk to them with the E key?

I can give them there name back by going into the MCM and selecting the save but renaming at all seems to cause them to lose there name whenever they go into one of the animation poses after sex

This happens to me randomly, but frequently!  I find that it stops happening to the slave once I tell them to wait at the location I want them to be.  No idea why though, sorry.

seems to be a common issue for some, but so far has always been related to the other mods using jcontainer

the following are the versions most common to work for everybody :

renamer issues are jcontainer related:

posting the 2 versions of jcontainers known to work

they seem to have varied results per user based on other mods, sometimes switching to the other version works better

attachicon.gifJContainers-49743-3-2-3.zip

attachicon.gifJContainers-49743-3-2-5.zip

Archived