[WIP] YuiH's Stand-Alone Follower Season2

yui0820

341 members have voted

1. 1. Tell me the true! I really wanna know, does all my character's face looks same?

• Yes.
    • No.

YuiH, I would like to make a suggestion for Merura. As a lot of new followers are usually found in the taverns of Whiterun, how about placing her in Warmaiden's, located in Whiterun instead?

I had thought about this, but Warmaiden's is NPC's private house, I'm a little bit scared put follower in there will cause the issue.

This may be resolved by adding the same factions that Adrienne and Ulfberth belong to. As a precaution.

http://ftp.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Adrinne_Avenicci

That is lot of factions, I never add factions to followers before, like... make follower becoming this town's village,

I'm not sure that will work, but maybe I can try.

Is there any difference besides the extra follower in the version that was posted to the Nexus today?

That's formal release on Nexus, here is still beta, I haven't update yet.

Awesome work! Been waiting for Lynea since you first posted pictures of her.

Thanks, hope you like her.

Do you plan on releasing the demon girl too?

I don't think YuiH will release demon girl. Out of all the season 1 followers, demon girl was my #1 choice but was bummed to find out that she wouldn't be released. I do hope that someday YuiH will release her.

I will release her, not now but I will.

I must say, I prefer that version. I will change the hair style though.

Haha !! looks like the bald does not accepted to most of people. XD

Love your work. Your characters are the only followers I have running. Any chance you can also provide the files for Valhalla with hair?

Thanks !! I will and I just did.:)

Hope you like.

i have to agree, i like younger valhalla with hair even more!

Haha, the bald doesn't accepted to people, hah... XD

That's great news about Demon Girl, I look forward to having her join my ever growing harem. :)

Thanks, and sorry.

The Demon girl maybe will be the next and maybe the final of my work.

Back time when Valhalla more younger and still had hair....

I need her in my game so much Oo

:blush:

I'll also give a shout out for preferring Valhalla's new look with hair.  Looks very good :)

Thanks !!  :)

Love your work. Your characters are the only followers I have running. Any chance you can also provide the files for Valhalla with hair?

Thanks !! I will and I just did. :)

Hope you like.

Can you release young Valhalla with the long brown hair, please? She so pretty :angel:

What tool are you using to create the NPCs? When I do something to them in the CreationKit, it breaks their FaceGen :-/

Thanks !! I will and I just did. :)

Hope you like.

Can you release young Valhalla with the long brown hair, please? She so pretty :angel:

What tool are you using to create the NPCs? When I do something to them in the CreationKit, it breaks their FaceGen :-/

I had said I just release!!  :s

I using Enhanced Character Edit, and yes, my character's face can't be see on the CK.

I had said I just release!!  :s

I using Enhanced Character Edit, and yes, my character's face can't be see on the CK.

I know, but on the picture she has short red hair... I'm at work, so I can't download it and check if she's the one I need in my game ;)

Thanks, I'll check it out :)

Edit: Ah, now I see... I didn't check the first post ;)

In response to the poll, I thought I should mention that the followers in season 2 look a lot more similar than in season 1, and I think the main reason is the eyes.  In Season 1, they had different eyes (or at least variation in the eyes) and they had different eye placement (which effectively changed their perceived cheeks and lower face length).  In Season 2 it really looks like they all have the same eyes and the same eye makeup.

I really think you did an excellent job in Season 1 with giving them distinct personalities that made them stand out using subtle differences.  Filauria looks so joyful and optimistic primarily because of her eyes and somewhat open mouthed smile.  Ciceria looks so crazily happy because of her manic eyes and smile.  Sha looks so sarcastic and unimpressed because of her eys and i'm-not-smiling-but-i'm-smug mouth.  And Emily looks like the more basic happy and fairly sane look with her eyes and smile.  Also, with their higher eye placement, Filauria and Emily look older and more grown up than the younger looking Sha and Ciceria (though I suppose with Sha it's partially the bangs which come down to her eyes).

I guess one other thing is that in Season 2 they all come on one file and have to have the same body type.  I actually used Ciceria, Filauria, and Sha with different body types, which made them look even more different than each other.

But as always, your followers look lovely :)

Archived