[WIP] YuiH's Stand-Alone Follower Season2

yui0820

341 members have voted

1. 1. Tell me the true! I really wanna know, does all my character's face looks same?

• Yes.
    • No.

Someone may have asked you this question somewhere already, if they did I'm sorry for asking again but I must :P Is there any hope of you releasing a Lynea preset so we can use her as our character? Or is there another way that is possible atm? Thank You. Love your Followers!

Someone may have asked you this question somewhere already, if they did I'm sorry for asking again but I must :P Is there any hope of you releasing a Lynea preset so we can use her as our character? Or is there another way that is possible atm? Thank You. Love your Followers!

Get RaceMenu, get the optional RaceMenuMimic.esp, use them, be happy.

Yea I tried that. didn't work. Gave me some strange lookin mug nothing like her. Also tried Alternate Actors thinking maybe I could to showrace menu and save the face that way, but I just ended up staring at my characters face doing strange things for a 1/2 hour. :( Tried to create Lynea for 5 hours in CK no luck :( Such things are beyond me I guess. I just think Lynea is beautiful hopefully Yui will share her with me whenever he sees this :(

Yea I tried that. didn't work. Gave me some strange lookin mug nothing like her. Also tried Alternate Actors thinking maybe I could to showrace menu and save the face that way, but I just ended up staring at my characters face doing strange things for a 1/2 hour. :( Tried to create Lynea for 5 hours in CK no luck :( Such things are beyond me I guess. I just think Lynea is beautiful hopefully Yui will share her with me whenever he sees this :(

Because I using ECE, so I really can't help with RM user how to make the face like my character,

if you using ECE, sure I can share Lynea's CME save slot, but for RM user, sorry... I really can't help. Big sorry.

Because I using ECE, so I really can't help with RM user how to make the face like my character,

if you using ECE, sure I can share Lynea's CME save slot, but for RM user, sorry... I really can't help. Big sorry.

I have Enhanced Character Edit. I would love to try the save slot if your willing to share it!

here's the head presets

only the head, import don't replace the hair so all have prisoner hairs, didn't gave scars or warpaint to the prisoner too

KPZMe2q.jpg

if you use citrus, you may get something like that

quD1wnJ.jpg

you need ece to load an ece head on citrus

yui.7z

After a lot of messing around learning EcE (I'm still very new to all this modding skyrim stuff) I think I finally have her. True eyes seems to be missing 2 eye textures for me dunno why so I used this one. Thanks a lot for all the help I really appreciate it. Yui thanks for being patient with me and kind enough to share your great creations with us, I hope you bring many more amazing creations to the game :)

F6KeDdJ.png

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived