Hmm, I had some time to kill, so i went through the sources to find all gender checks currently present that don't account for malemaids:

1) sexlab hook

2) body modification - this one makes sense

3) feeding - not sure about this. The lactacid script works for malemaids, so i *think* this should work

4) milking cycle for milk pump - same as above

5) resetting body mods - makes sense

6) milking cup/armor detachment

7) DDI hook

8) adding milk/cum at orgasm - not sure about this

9) first time milking story - this is in two places

10) armor story - also two places - not sure this would work anyway, depends on if the armor has male meshes.

I can edit the psc files and attach them here if you want?

I think i remember seeing in one of the changelogs that if the breast get too big armor will strip off or something like that, IS this real or am i just miss thinking something? If this isn't a feature it could be one.

this is already in, 2 or 3 testing verisons backit got inside.

the clothign and armorstripping can sometimes be really problematic, for example when at every check the breasts get too big because of more than double the amount of milkproduction than milkcapacity or other relative fast milkproducitons.

@Ed86:

is it possible to integrate somethign so you can define some more stretchable clothes (so you can have for example a bikini or a dress that is stetching enough to hold even when you are full)?

could be something similar to the defining of the milkequipment, living and parasites.

I think i remember seeing in one of the changelogs that if the breast get too big armor will strip off or something like that, IS this real or am i just miss thinking something? If this isn't a feature it could be one.

this is already in, 2 or 3 testing verisons backit got inside.

the clothign and armorstripping can sometimes be really problematic, for example when at every check the breasts get too big because of more than double the amount of milkproduction than milkcapacity or other relative fast milkproducitons.

@Ed86:

is it possible to integrate somethign so you can define some more stretchable clothes (so you can have for example a bikini or a dress that is stetching enough to hold even when you are full)?

could be something similar to the defining of the milkequipment, living and parasites.

maybe in far away future

So theres a SOS potion that is suppose to increase the schlong size i think? does it just not work for futa because it's not having any effect for me even though i'm a milmaid

problem's on your side, mine works perfectly

Suggestion:

would be nice if you could adjust the severity of the tities weight penalty, and/or make it scale with maidlevel/maxcapacity.

Reasoning would be that a maid adapts/becomes stronger to support their milky bounty with time/experience.

what?

not possible, those values are hardcoded in esp

An alternative might be selecting the type of negative effects when the breasts are getting full. Like reducing speed and carrying weight, but not skills. Especially with the option that well-milked breasts cannot be milked, chances on suffering from negative effects increases.

Perhaps a weakness to physical/magic/fire/cold/shock attacks might be a nice addition to the bad effects. After all, enemies have a bigger target to hit and more skin surface to drain health from. But than it would be nice if groups of bad effects can be turned on/off.

I personally enjoy the fact that my fixed level 13 milk-maid character gets weakened by her growing breasts.

So theres a SOS potion that is suppose to increase the schlong size i think? does it just not work for futa because it's not having any effect for me even though i'm a milmaid

i mean the futa semen or whatever it is from the mod.

works fine

Suggestion:

would be nice if you could adjust the severity of the tities weight penalty, and/or make it scale with maidlevel/maxcapacity.

Reasoning would be that a maid adapts/becomes stronger to support their milky bounty with time/experience.

what?

not possible, those values are hardcoded in esp

An alternative might be selecting the type of negative effects when the breasts are getting full. Like reducing speed and carrying weight, but not skills. Especially with the option that well-milked breasts cannot be milked, chances on suffering from negative effects increases.

Perhaps a weakness to physical/magic/fire/cold/shock attacks might be a nice addition to the bad effects. After all, enemies have a bigger target to hit and more skin surface to drain health from. But than it would be nice if groups of bad effects can be turned on/off.

I personally enjoy the fact that my fixed level 13 milk-maid character gets weakened by her growing breasts.

hm... i wont stop you from adding another 24*5 spell effects

works fine

Could it be because my character is still recognized as female in sexlab?

works fine

Could it be because my character is still recognized as female in sexlab?

no

well then i'm stumped, maybe its slif causing it.

I'm assuming you mean the "Futa semen bottle"? I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but it's not even using slif code and it works fine. The "Futa semen bottle" and some "Sweet Roll" seem to be the only ones to have that effect though.

The "Futa girl cum bottle" and some other "Sweet Roll" seem to have the opposite effect.

The MME SOS plugin script (MME_SOS.pex) for the full version of SOS needs to be installed though, for these effects to work (means the SOS option in the MME installer has to be ticked).

post-24276-0-25148300-1501379225_thumb.jpg

Drinking one of those potions will reset NiOverride scaling, since SOS probably still uses NetImmerse to scale (or rather on purpose, for performance reasons).

Have you ever thought of adding some kind of mutation to a milkmaid/slave that makes them more cow like after awhile of milking nonstop? I think something like that would be cool,

closest thing i can do like that is give npcs custom cow tail and horns from another mod. I would like to add a separate texture to the MME TITS.

Alright here is what i did in nifskope using the textures i gathered,. I believe that Skintints under skyrim shader type is causing the game to use the "skin" textures instead of the custom one i applied in nifscope so i changed the value to environment map, however selecting the mesh in game causes CTD, I could change the npc race to a custom one that uses these textures the only thing is i would have to use CK if i don't want darken heads.

Alright after much fiddling i got this. Easiest way was to use a dupe race.

post-964321-0-70107000-1501453358_thumb.jpg

post-964321-0-00227800-1501481568_thumb.jpg

Hi, I seem to have a problem with the mod. I cannot seem to get the milkmaids to produce milk. I have fed them lactacid, and put them into the milking machines and they only produce female cum and no milk. I recall a while back the mod would make various different racial milks of varying quality, such as creamy nord milk and what not, but it doesn't seem to work now.

There would be boobgasms and whatnot but no milk production whatsoever.

Edit:
Also I have followed your instructions on feeding them lactacid, these are for vanilla followers, I followed the load order requirements and have all the required mods for this mod to work. I don't seem to understand what is wrong or if there is some sort of process that I am overlooking.

Also I cannot seem to get the milking cuirass and other milking armors to work on my followers. (I am unsure if this is even able to be done yet or not. I play a male character PC.)

Is there a way to disable the milking animation "standing and squeezing breast" when using basic parasite armor so i don't completely stop what i'm doing, i'm not even sure if it is connected to sexlab since pressing end does nothing. And it looks weird with certain meshes. I think it's zaz not sure if it can be disabled though.

Is there a way to disable the milking animation "standing and squeezing breast" when using basic parasite armor so i don't completely stop what i'm doing, i'm not even sure if it is connected to sexlab since pressing end does nothing. And it looks weird with certain meshes. I think it's zaz not sure if it can be disabled though.

No

No

Well that was a underwhelming answer, Um anyways i find setting milking duration to 1 sec is enough to not make it tasking when the animation plays, I'm having fun turning skyrim population into mutated cow girls with the custom skin texture and mesh i am using now.

No

Well that was a underwhelming answer, Um anyways i find setting milking duration to 1 sec is enough to not make it tasking when the animation plays, I'm having fun turning skyrim population into mutated cow girls with the custom skin texture and mesh i am using now.
Hmm.... Okay... How about... You can edit milkquest script milking function by adding lots of conditions to prevent it playing

Or edit end of milkcycle function to play milking w/o animations or don't play at all

How to milk a milkmaid? Not breastfeeding

anybody can help? i can only breastfeeding straight, not produce milk. The "Your breast is so full" directly to milkfeed straight

Hi, I seem to have a problem with the mod. I cannot seem to get the milkmaids to produce milk. I have fed them lactacid, and put them into the milking machines and they only produce female cum and no milk. I recall a while back the mod would make various different racial milks of varying quality, such as creamy nord milk and what not, but it doesn't seem to work now.

There would be boobgasms and whatnot but no milk production whatsoever.

Edit:

Also I have followed your instructions on feeding them lactacid, these are for vanilla followers, I followed the load order requirements and have all the required mods for this mod to work. I don't seem to understand what is wrong or if there is some sort of process that I am overlooking.

Also I cannot seem to get the milking cuirass and other milking armors to work on my followers. (I am unsure if this is even able to be done yet or not. I play a male character PC.)

how can you put them into the milking machine

PS: I have milk, finally, in her pocket, normal and dilute

What am I doing wrong?  I cannot get my character to level up.  She is at 16(10) for the next level.

First of all, MME thought my character was futa because of SoS assigning her a "NoSchlong" schlong.  I removed that and MME sees her as female now.

I had the mod set to give free lactacid at milk pumps.  However, no matter what I do, all the pumps do is repeat the feeding cycle over and over without actually milking.  Then, I turned off free lactacid, same thing.  Only when I disabled feeding altogether did the pump actually milk.  But still no level increase.

What am I missing.

What am I doing wrong?  I cannot get my character to level up.  She is at 16(10) for the next level.

First of all, MME thought my character was futa because of SoS assigning her a "NoSchlong" schlong.  I removed that and MME sees her as female now.

I had the mod set to give free lactacid at milk pumps.  However, no matter what I do, all the pumps do is repeat the feeding cycle over and over without actually milking.  Then, I turned off free lactacid, same thing.  Only when I disabled feeding altogether did the pump actually milk.  But still no level increase.

What am I missing.

HAve you bought lactacid ( have it in your inventory) then use it