Completely random CTD on saving.

After intense testing, i can confirm that Dual Wield Parrying wasn't causing the issue.

I also removed both Immersive armors and Fantasy Music Overhaul but the issue still persists. 

I have pretty much reduced my load order (In a new game obviously) to a mere 40 mods (Most are bug fixes and stand alone armor mods.) and i still having this problem quite frequently. 

40 mods is close enough to where somebody might find a problem in your modlist if you post the updatedd list with updated pap log, but in the meantime i'd suggest scanning for hard drive problems, it might come up empty, but at least its ruled out, better safe than sorry in this case

Here is the updated list:

• Skyrim.esm
    CRC: C665FD56
  • Update.esm
    CRC: E5B67BDA
    C.Location, Delev, Invent, Relev
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
    CRC: 29D2C7DF
    Version: 2.0.0a
    C.Acoustic, C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.ImageSpace, C.Light, C.Location, C.Music, C.Name, C.Owner, C.Water, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relev, Sound, Stats
  • Dawnguard.esm
    CRC: BD72CCF3
    C.Location, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
    CRC: 9C11CDAD
    Version: 2.0.1a
    C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.Location, C.Name, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relev, Sound, Stats
  • HearthFires.esm
    CRC: AF82CE6A
    C.Location, Graphics, Invent
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
    CRC: A7C2D6C4
    Version: 2.0.3
    C.Climate, C.Location, C.Owner, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound
  • Dragonborn.esm
    CRC: A9F83BFF
    C.Location, Graphics, Invent, Names
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
    CRC: 8B14CDED
    Version: 2.0.4a
    C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.Location, C.Music, C.Name, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound, Stats
  • Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes.esm
    CRC: B463A10E
  • ApachiiHair.esm
    CRC: 3569EAFE
    Version: 1.4
  • ApachiiHairFemales.esm
    CRC: 49FFE3B5
    Version: 1.4
  • SexLab.esm
    CRC: ABDDB814
    Version: 1.59
  • RaceCompatibility.esm
    CRC: 9E7DF5F4
  • VanillaReducedTextures.esp
    CRC: 5563F675
  • Feminine Females.esp
    CRC: 78AB35C6
  • ColorfulLightsNoShadows - Merged DLCs.esp
    CRC: 1C73AFBD
  • RaceMenu.esp
    CRC: 2765B7D0
  • platoon reduced light effects.esp
    CRC: 50A7DDB9
  • ColorfulLightsNoShadows.esp
    CRC: 28523329
  • LykaiosRace.esp
    CRC: AFEB4055
  • SexLabMatchMaker.esp
    CRC: 3A8F828
    Version: 5
  • SkyUI.esp
    CRC: 9330CAF7
    Version: 4.1
  • VioLens.esp
    CRC: 9B65C85
    Version: 1.01
  • Ars Metallica.esp
    CRC: 861C1782
    Version: 1.2.2
  • Dr_Bandolier.esp
    CRC: E3FB152B
  • Long lost smelters by Hyralux.esp
    CRC: A5296315
  • SexLabDefeat.esp
    CRC: 6AFB0826
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    CRC: A398D40D
    Version: 2.5.1a
As for the Hard drive, i actually made a scan a few days ago for other reasons, appears to be fine, though i still re-installed my OS just to be safe. 
Also, is it possible that a SKSE .dll plugin could be causing the issue instead of a mod? 

i recommend against the unofficial patches, but alot of people use them without issues so not sure what to tell you on your modlist

never heard of a SKSE .dll plugin, i just use latest version of skse

however i'm recommending you try this tool  and follow the recommendations in it for your issue

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045#content

i'm having other strange effects on my game that cause ctd during combat, seems to be workign for me so far:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01f-141006/page-16?do=findComment&comment=958254

Edited by CliftonJD

i recommend against the unofficial patches, but alot of people use them without issues so not sure what to tell you on your modlist

never heard of a SKSE .dll plugin, i just use latest version of skse

however i'm recommending you try this tool  and follow the recommendations in it for your issue

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045#content

i'm having other strange effects on my game that cause ctd during combat, seems to be workign for me so far:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01f-141006/page-16?do=findComment&comment=958254

I meant the SKSE mods that come as .dll files. (Like this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14559/? )

And i will give it a try without the patches as i have already tried to use Save game Scalpel already to no effect :/ . 

oh, if you're saying the files in that mod are dll's instead of the usual esp files, that could cause issues - it's a known issue with the original estrus mod on nexus that the dll file of estrus will still haunt your saves and papyrus logs after its removed from load order, until the dll file is removed from the scripts folder so i'm guessing any other dll would likely cause those issues

again, that would normally show in a log ....as i said post updated log