Sexout Intimacy

Danke Bruce.  Looking forward to interacting with them.  I too use Spice of Life.  Great outfits.

EDIT: Pretty cool.  Works well as far as I can tell.  Guess I need to get to working on morality levels and that soon.  I think I saw a patron in there too. lol  I'm working on it.  The extra chair is a nice touch.  Much needed.

Edited by t3589

Charon invited me to lunch and then gave me an imitation strange meat pie.  I'm not sure what this says about either of us.

LOL Billy Creel did that to me and I felt the same as you!  I don't like the meats anyway, my PCs only eat the wellington steaks.  I also make my own trail mix and desert salads.

T, yes, please remove the meats from the list.  At least the strange meat for sure.  I say remove the meats simply because rat meat doesn't strike me as an aphrodisiac. :P

On a side note about strange meat.  My raider PCs are cannibals but I never eat strange meat. I only eat fresh.  My DC cannibals only eat Enclave officers, they are the tastiest and my Mojave cannibals only eat fiends cause they're all fucked up on chems and my raiders like the highs.  But even my cannibals don't eat strange meat- guess cause they just don't know where it came from.  Go figure. :lol:

Alright, here are some NPCs for everyone to play with.

This plugin places 9 custom NPCs in and around Goodsprings. They all have two custom SOI-profiles and a random option. They also have AI routines and go about their business during the day and most of them will congregate to the saloon in the evenings. Some of them more, some of them less.

I release this here, so the people that know how SOI works, can do SOI things with it. It also still needs a lot of polish.

The plugin alters two houses in Goodsprings (the first one on the left that you can't enter and the one with the trailer right next to it.) It also moves some stuff around in the Prospector Saloon. As such it is highly likely to be incompatible with mods that do the same/similar things. I've also included one hair from zzjay hairstyles (open permission).

Please let me know what you think. (there is one scripted NPC-NPC sex scene in there, that only triggers at a certain time, at a certain place, with certain conditions)

attachicon.gifSexoutIntimacyRepop_20150705b.rar

Some screenshots:

The cool armors are not part of this mod. I gave some of the NPCs leveled items. These armors are part of the Spice of Life mod from the Nexus. The jumpsuit and Merc charmer outfit are part of some replacer I can't recall. Might be t6/t6m, might be something else. I'm planning on utilizing SCR armors, so you should make sure to download the necessary resources. For now you'll only need the chokers.

urYFPdp.jpg

iCIYBE1.jpg

eqYgKgv.jpg

dZgM9kl.jpg

mxvavhx.jpg

8ovtypE.jpg

Special bonus NPC: (you better watch out)

0wkGDt5.jpg

Requirements: Working versions of SexoutNG/SexoutAmra (I used the latest beta .94b3, if that makes a difference) and the current stable version of SCR. SOI is not required to test this out, but the NPCs won't do or say much without it (yet). They will work with other mods that affect all NPCs though.

EDIT: Oh Bruce, this is as exciting as hell! I can't wait to try this out!

Danke Bruce.  Looking forward to interacting with them.  I too use Spice of Life.  Great outfits.

EDIT: Pretty cool.  Works well as far as I can tell.  Guess I need to get to working on morality levels and that soon.  I think I saw a patron in there too. lol  I'm working on it.  The extra chair is a nice touch.  Much needed.

On the topic of clothes I do use the sexout store and ZAZ and whatever resources those mods require except I'm missing some slave clothes meshes along with some of the individual female outfits and haven't found them yet.  I honestly use the store for the drugs, toys and bdsm gear but whatever applies automatically I should be good to go by having those mods in my game.  There's a bdsm one I use too but can't think of the name at the moment.

For female clothes I don't have many mods at all.  I use the BnB female and I love Kristina's Closet for BnB.  I make most of my outfits from Kristina.

I'm not familiar with Spice of Life, I'll look it up!

EDIT:  I looked up Spice of Life and see it's an armor replacer.  I use vanilla armors at this point.  BnB put in some riduculous half naked armors which I don't like (only on my female PCs) so I removed them and now just use vanilla.  Can I install just the textures and meshes and not use the esps?  How will that affect my game? 

On the topic of clothes I do use the sexout store and ZAZ and whatever resources those mods require except I'm missing some slave clothes meshes along with some of the individual female outfits and haven't found them yet.  I honestly use the store for the drugs, toys and bdsm gear but whatever applies automatically I should be good to go by having those mods in my game.  There's a bdsm one I use too but can't think of the name at the moment.

For female clothes I don't have many mods at all.  I use the BnB female and I love Kristina's Closet for BnB.  I make most of my outfits from Kristina.

I'm not familiar with Spice of Life, I'll look it up!

EDIT:  I looked up Spice of Life and see it's an armor replacer.  I use vanilla armors at this point.  BnB put in some riduculous half naked armors which I don't like (only on my female PCs) so I removed them and now just use vanilla.  Can I install just the textures and meshes and not use the esps?  How will that affect my game? 

It would do nothing actually, since SOL is not a replacer. It distributes new armors to leveled lists, which means these armors are going to appear randomly on characters who have lls in their inventory. Any replacer you have would still be there. You need the .esp for this to happen though.

I'm actually thinking about updating my armor so when I do I might go ahead and put this in as long as it won't affect my PC.  It might be kind of fun especially since it isn't a replacer.

You should try it.  It shouldn't break anything and it adds a lot of variety.  Not only in selection but in attitude.  It gives you a lot more accuracy when you're trying to play a 'role' as the PC and accomplishing a certain 'look'.

EDIT: New one up.  Removed the outfit giveaway on mod activation.  Removed a bunch of food items from the leveled lists.  Added the 'Taken' framework and settings to the esm and profiler.  Added secret identity, clothing value, and clothing quality dialog quest variables.

Edited by t3589

I'm actually thinking about updating my armor so when I do I might go ahead and put this in as long as it won't affect my PC.  It might be kind of fun especially since it isn't a replacer.

You should try it.  It shouldn't break anything and it adds a lot of variety.  Not only in selection but in attitude.  It gives you a lot more accuracy when you're trying to play a 'role' as the PC and accomplishing a certain 'look'.

EDIT: New one up.  Removed the outfit giveaway on mod activation.  Removed a bunch of food items from the leveled lists.  Added the 'Taken' framework and settings to the esm and profiler.  Added secret identity, clothing value, and clothing quality dialog quest variables.

Since I'll be downloading your newest version now I'll go ahead and toss in the SoL but I use Breeze for my default.  I can just put in Roberts meshes and textures right and not the esp right?  I don't want to mess Breeze up at all and I notice the mod needs Roberts to run.

EDIT:  I just looked at the outfits and I'll pass for now on SoL.  I am just going to update my BnB armor instead.  Some of the sexy stuff is worth keeping like the Brahmin skin.  I gotta say you guys had me seriously considering it for a while!  You must have a high Charisma! :D

Any chance we get dates working soon? I don't mean fancy dates, just your basic run-of-the-mill date. I get zoom in-face if they try to talk about dates with me and than they forget. The whole thing can get wonky afterwards, because of the zoom-in-face/run the last result-script engine bug.

Or did I just happen to get them to talk about a very specific date topic and dates do already work?

Bruce, I have your mod installed.  I used the mean son of a bitch profile with Harry, the Horny teen with the kid and TDog got the one with the heart of gold.  It's interesting but Harry and TDog were not able to be JIP recruited but the boy was.  So I used the remote control command with the other 2.  I'm taking them with me, they're level 20 so they can fight!  I can test their profiles out better as I play with them.

I do have a question, where's the black guy at?  I can't find him.  I've also only found 2 females - Sarah Lee (LOL) and the blonde at the house with Harry.

Any chance we get dates working soon? I don't mean fancy dates, just your basic run-of-the-mill date. I get zoom in-face if they try to talk about dates with me and than they forget. The whole thing can get wonky afterwards, because of the zoom-in-face/run the last result-script engine bug.

Or did I just happen to get them to talk about a very specific date topic and dates do already work?

Dates should be in but they probably need some fine tuning.  The meeting at places is completely untested.

What was the topic in debug for the zoomface?

Can't recall, but I'll write it down next time. I had arranged for a date and it was already past 6pm. I didn't have a [Date here] or [Date now] option, but a couple of cycles later they picked up a date action, tried to talk to my char and it happened. Maybe that'll narrow it down until I get exact debug.

@LadyM: It's awesome that you can do that. I'm going to check what's different between them, see what I can do and maybe you can take the others as well. Lloyd sleeps at the gas station at night and wanders near the fireplace, where Sunny teaches you about healing powder, during the day. In the evenings he'll be back at the saloon. I think he hangs out outside for a while before he goes in.

There are 3 women in there: Lois, the wife of Harry. She'll only be at the saloon on weekends. Josie, the bartender for the night. She's always at the saloon. During the day she sleeps on a bedroll in the men's room. Sarah Lee (I wasn't very imaginative with names there) works on her motorcycle during the day and comes very late to the saloon. She usually stays a little longer though.

Can't recall, but I'll write it down next time. I had arranged for a date and it was already past 6pm. I didn't have a [Date here] or [Date now] option, but a couple of cycles later they picked up a date action, tried to talk to my char and it happened. Maybe that'll narrow it down until I get exact debug.

Try the new one.  I think I found the problem.  If you didn't specify meet at the PCs house or meet at regular spot, it should not have initiated an approach and Date Now should show up in place of the follow option on greeting.  It was initiating a Date Now approach on NPCs you were supposed to 'Pick Up When Ready', which left them with no dialog as they had no date location set.

EDIT:  Also dates occur After 19.90 and Before 3.00 in game time.  So just before dark roughly. (8PM).  Before then Date Now won't show up.

Edited by t3589

@LadyM: It's awesome that you can do that. I'm going to check what's different between them, see what I can do and maybe you can take the others as well. Lloyd sleeps at the gas station at night and wanders near the fireplace, where Sunny teaches you about healing powder, during the day. In the evenings he'll be back at the saloon. I think he hangs out outside for a while before he goes in.

There are 3 women in there: Lois, the wife of Harry. She'll only be at the saloon on weekends. Josie, the bartender for the night. She's always at the saloon. During the day she sleeps on a bedroll in the men's room. Sarah Lee (I wasn't very imaginative with names there) works on her motorcycle during the day and comes very late to the saloon. She usually stays a little longer though.

Kenny is the only one that recruits with JIP. I've managed to get the rest of them (I did find Lloyd and Daniel also) recruited with Remote Control Commander but they are funny.  Harry might be the most wonky of all, perhaps because he is tied to his wife?  I love the profile names and I really want to try them out.  So far, Kenny with the horny profile has been the most fun!  I'm loving him the most --well, he's loving me-- a lot! LOL

The others when I try to JIP them are quoted as NO Target, dunno if that might help you figure stuff out.  But I can get them to come with me in my portable tent and contain them to put them through their paces and see how their profiles work.  ;)

Portable tent was a nightmare in the alpha.  Just a heads up.  Might work better now though because a lot of things are done differently.  But I gave up on that mod with the alpha because of one problem after another.  Mostly package related.  Still have it installed though because it's a neat mod.  I was trying to use it for a prostitution base to work McCarren from.

Try the new one.  I think I found the problem.  If you didn't specify meet at the PCs house or meet at regular spot, it should not have initiated an approach and Date Now should show up in place of the follow option on greeting.  It was initiating a Date Now approach on NPCs you were supposed to 'Pick Up When Ready', which left them with no dialog as they had no date location set.

EDIT:  Also dates occur After 19.90 and Before 3.00 in game time.  So just before dark roughly. (8PM).  Before then Date Now won't show up.

Nope, still no luck. The console says:

fnSOIDialogEval:(npc):Says:SOINPCDate:(player)

with a slight zoom in. Also no [date here] or [date now]. I will set a home marker and see if anything changes. If you want more, I can scof you a log. :)

Also, I've noticed that the lag is back in exterior cells (started with the previous version). Indoors is mostly fine. This is on a new game with only the tutorial mission played.

I'm going to try starting from a SOI free save again.

@lady

While it is planned that Harry is tied to his wife (figuratively), at the moment there is nothing that would indicate a relationship to the system. T is going to introduce SpokenFor and Taken variables to account for that later. 

Every NPC has AI routines to simulate them doing stuff, instead of hanging around at one place all day. It might be that Harry wants to initiate his daily routine and that is getting in the way. I haven't played with JIP companions in ages, so I don't know much about it or how it works. If there is something which is noticably different between Harry and Kenny, I'll change it so maybe H plays more nicely.

Every NPC has AI routines to simulate them doing stuff, instead of hanging around at one place all day. It might be that Harry wants to initiate his daily routine and that is getting in the way. I haven't played with JIP companions in ages, so I don't know much about it or how it works. If there is something which is noticably different between Harry and Kenny, I'll change it so maybe H plays more nicely.

Bruce, no need to put time into that at this point.  Kenny's on my JIP but the others are on this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37572/?

I'm actually having a blast with it because it allows my companions to fuck me whenever they want where as JIP restrains that!  So that's fine.  The profiles were fun, I did the Surprise me with Daniel!  TDog just initiated my first Supper and I didn't have anything good to eat (who knows maybe he wanted Strange Meat) so he did 'Insult' and that was that!  T, I Loved how I got to have the provide window again, thank you!  I have to restock my larder now with these very active guys!  I'll have much more to report in a little while.  :)

EDIT:  Since I'm testing this group and won't be adding my 'usual' NPCs I'm going to take Kenny off the JIP and just use them all on RCC.  After all he IS the sex crazed teenager and I'm sure will appreciate being unbridled.  Perhaps I should run over to the sexout store and get one? :shy:

Nope, still no luck. The console says:

fnSOIDialogEval:(npc):Says:SOINPCDate:(player)

with a slight zoom in. Also no [date here] or [date now]. I will set a home marker and see if anything changes. If you want more, I can scof you a log. :)

Also, I've noticed that the lag is back in exterior cells (started with the previous version). Indoors is mostly fine. This is on a new game with only the tutorial mission played.

I'm going to try starting from a SOI free save again.

It's not you it's me.  New one up.  I think I pegged it this time.  Might still have to work on the date now showing up, but the approaches should stop.

EDIT: Cleaned up the scanner again.  Let me know.

Edited by t3589

Did not have a chance to test out the dates yet.

However, whatever you did to the scanner worked wonders. No hick-ups anymore.

It's that damn GetDetected.  I need it, but it doesn't need me.

EDIT: Worked on the scanner some more.  It's about as good as I can get it atm.

Edited by t3589

Charon invited me to lunch and then gave me an imitation strange meat pie.  I'm not sure what this says about either of us.

While testing out my plugin, I've exhausted all the custom NPCs to the point where they started to get aggravated.

Went to have drinks with Easy Pete until they calm down again.

He gave me a bottle of breast milk and forced me to drink it.

Then he casted [Grope:Firm] and wanted to make out.