Share your Racemenu preset (slot file).

i told about it on the page before

before, the only way to put that head on your char was the mimic plugin, and you were losing that head after loading showracemenu

I've already converted all the NingheimGirls followers to RaceMenu presets with RM v2.x so you probably did something wrong.

The Face Copy spell is only supposed to work on NPCs that are exactly the same race and gender as your character.

The face definitely stays after opening /showracemenu, otherwise i wouldn't have all those presets.

Would you be kind enough to post those presets then? Either that or give a detailed guide on how to get the NingheimGirls faces. Ty :)

Would you be kind enough to post those presets then? Either that or give a detailed guide on how to get the NingheimGirls faces. Ty :)

3 of them are available as followers, you can simply use the Face Copy spell from RaceMenu's Mimic Plugin.

PixeledVixens Ningheim Followers

39532-1-1375916555.jpg

Elise

39532-2-1375916555.jpg

Braith

39532-1-1376257891.jpg

Skyla

Alternatively, copy the headmeshes and import them in RM3 but you won't get any options like makeup, skintone, hair etc.

For the other 5, you have to put in a bit of extra work. Download links in the spoiler below.

• uninstall RM3
  • install an older version of RaceMenu (version 2.0 or slightly above)
  • copy the content of the .txt file from the NG downloads into the clipboard: Open with Notepad -> CTRL+A -> CTRL+C
  • start a new game and import the preset from the clipboard
  • save the game and exit
  • repeat steps 3 to 5 for all presets
  • uninstall RM2.x
  • install RM3
  • load the savegames and save the presets in the RM3 format
And while you're at it, export their heads so you can use them on any race.

Unfortunately the author has retired from modding, otherwise i would have requested permission to convert and reupload them in .slot / .jslot format.

39167-1-1375183439.jpg

Ysolda

40083-1-1376211077.jpg

Sabrina

38545-1-1374340019.jpg

Kendra

39071-1-1375092826.jpg

Tasmin

38776-1-1374744474.jpg

Lexa

P.S. - and before questions arise, your character has to be Ningheim Female for both the Mimic Plugin, as well as the RM2.x presets to work.

Temptress Race http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18717/?

Fair Skin http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

Race Menu v3 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

Eyes of Beauty http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13722/?

Ks Haidos Havent global link but you can download it here :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3lm6pjgxxmrl3a2/KS_Hairdos_-_BSA-58221-1-2.zip

edit: seems i confused with threads. this preset is .jslot for racemenu version 3  :)

post-426881-0-20061100-1422777181_thumb.png

post-426881-0-68929500-1422777183_thumb.png

post-426881-0-81315200-1422778411_thumb.png

post-426881-0-14001600-1422778414_thumb.png

Preset_2-1-2015_11-2-7.zip

post-426881-0-48815400-1422779716_thumb.png

My previous char

wqGyfGI.jpg

imperial race

mature skin normal map and textures (no mole option)

hair's probably SG

the eyes of beauty

eyebrows are either sg or better females by bella

Enjoy (no that's not a mod)

Was her look based on that actress, whose name is escaping me atm, but lordy your character is a dead ringer for her. Gah, now I can't even recall what she was in.. oh well, very nice look!

Thnx the info guise! And I now get what u are saying yatol!

So I would need to make sure that everything is just the way as needed on the npc so I wont need to open racemenu again after the mimic

If the npc is from a mod, rip out the facegen data (dds and nif file) put these in your Chargen folder, rename them to something (like the name of the npc you got it from) and using RM3 you can import that head (you'll want to use the mask brush around the base of the neck - clicking off viewing the polygon hair helps in this part). There's some videos out there as well, how to do this. It's so much better than the mimic

My previous char

wqGyfGI.jpg

imperial race

hair's probably SG

the eyes of beauty

Was her look based on that actress, whose name is escaping me atm, but lordy your character is a dead ringer for her. Gah, now I can't even recall what she was in.. oh well, very nice look!

I finally remember!  It's Jane Seymour! 

Keep in mind that this is not a thread for sharing photos, this is a thread for sharing presets! So post Racemenu presets along with the photos please! ^_^

Edit: For those that don't know, Racemenu saves presets to Data\skse\plugins\chargen\presets 

You create a preset save by going over to the presets tab in the character creator, choosing a slot, and hitting 'F5'.

Took me a while to find that folder again because its different if you use mod organizer, but in it are not the presets i made myself, only the ones i downloaded from this topic.

And they all look like shit probably because i dont use chargen.

So anyone else have any idea on how to save the presets without using chargen?

Look in your MO overwrite folder for the ones you made. Which you should create a mod from (like 'Racemenu presets') and move any future ones from overwrite into your new mod.

Now why they might look shitty. You'll want the mods they used for best effect, but even more important, use the same race as the preset. If it's a breton preset then use it for a breton character, nord ---> nord., etc. Otherwise things have a tendency to go wonky.

Julianne Moore?

But no I didn't try to recreate someone in particular, anyway thx for the compliment. :blush:

She looks a little like Natascha McElhone to me. Regardless, good looking character. Nice work.

Julianne Moore?

But no I didn't try to recreate someone in particular, anyway thx for the compliment. :blush:

She looks a little like Natascha McElhone to me. Regardless, good looking character. Nice work.

Yeah that is who I was thinking of as well, but couldn't due to brain fart.

to pajiman(#59)

Well, after install all require mods, using your presets somehow my char wont look like yours. They are all deformed... Any idea ? Need my screenshots ?

I had the same issue. Makeup effects changed but other than that they were base heads.

to pajiman(#59)

Well, after install all require mods, using your presets somehow my char wont look like yours. They are all deformed... Any idea ? Need my screenshots ?

I had the same issue. Makeup effects changed but other than that they were base heads.

this is my install method(base from my installation last time)

1.install all interface mod for use as tool..lime ECE 1.4,RM3

2.resource mod hair,eyes XMS skeleton

3. my base files contain mesh and skse slot save

4.adorable face,fair skin

My previous char

wqGyfGI.jpg

imperial race

hair's probably SG

the eyes of beauty

I finally remember!  It's Jane Seymour! 

*quoted with the picture*

Haha yeah, she does have a sort of resemblance to Jane Seymour. Which is a good thing.

Very nice character you created there, Killing Joke.

to pajiman(#59)

this is my install method(base from my installation last time)

1.install all interface mod for use as tool..lime ECE 1.4,RM3

2.resource mod hair,eyes XMS skeleton

3. my base files contain mesh and skse slot save

4.adorable face,fair skin

If you could upload the ECE preset or the exported nif/dds, that would be great <3

4i1cZ4V.png

(proof that you can make good looking girls like ECE with RaceMenu) <_<

All of my characters are made using only RaceMenu and they are fantastic x).

ECE IMO only gets in the way.

ECE is for people who wanna put that super genetic spin on their characters.

Sometimes it's uncalled for (when the editing gets taken to a certain extent),

only about less than half of these characters actually look good.

Wonderful job btw!