Share your Racemenu preset (slot file).

Can you tell me what program it is used in the video to unpack the nif file, because otherwise the video is pretty useless.

Unpack the nif file? Do yo mean winrar when he extracted the nif from the mod? The video should not be needed. Just use the jslot. The point of the video is not show the sculpt process (import the face geometry from the nif) in case you need to do that. It starts at 1:00 more or less.

Hope i made it clear.  ;)

Guys,

would you be so kind and support me? :) I'm trying to make SkyPreset Warehouse more popular.

I only need you to upload and (maintain if needed) your presets.

Also I would like to hear from you any comments on what is missing in this web app, what functionalities would you like to have, etc.

Thanks!

DaXmAn

Guys,

would you be so kind and support me? :) I'm trying to make SkyPreset Warehouse more popular.
I only need you to upload and (maintain if needed) your presets.

Also I would like to hear from you any comments on what is missing in this web app, what functionalities would you like to have, etc.

Thanks!
DaXmAn

kinda hard to maintain this present forum due to not many people searching for skyrim presets 

still a big noob, so sad.    I have newest version of racemenu and i aslo have ece(unchecked).   how do load presets?  i can not find "From your skse install, plugins/chargen/presets"     i have a skse eceoverwrite folder in my   MO/mods/skse what i named it/ folder   any help help would be appreciated

still a big noob, so sad.    I have newest version of racemenu and i aslo have ece(unchecked).   how do load presets?  i can not find "From your skse install, plugins/chargen/presets"     i have a skse eceoverwrite folder in my   MO/mods/skse what i named it/ folder   any help help would be appreciated

The presents go into a present folder inside of you skse. It should look something like this for re- Skyrim Folder\Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets or if you use MO it looks like this -  Mod Organizer\mods\<Mod Name>\SKSE\Plugins

Just create the folder structure if you don't have it. It should still work. So, in your SKSE folder put plugins/chargen/presets. If you don't have SKSE did you install it?

This is for Enhanced Character Edit.I've never used RaceMenu before.Slot 17.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6j9a6qxkqqmx/_17_commonTriRaces.7z

Oh,BTW she's a ygnord with UNPC body HDT BBP.

I know i'm hot.

Two things you could have done better:

• Post in the right thread:

Okay, so lets see if we can get a fresh start to this.

This is for sharing your Racemenu presets (slot files). This thread is not for ECE CME files. We have a lack of good Racemenu presets and hopefully we can get some good ones in here.

• Use a better file hoster. 30s wait-time...

Someone should add all 3 thread to each thread opening post.

1. This thread
  2. The normal Share thread
  3. And the "Realistic Racemenu" thread

I wonder..... if you took this preset , changed the hair and maybe a couple other things, if you could get a lot of resemblance.

You're welcome to try bro, I gave up trying to make real life people into characters it's really not my forte. 

Talking about it, maybe someone here would be interested in realistically recreating this Norse queen, Alyssa Sutherland (who is Australian but who cares, she looks Viking it's enough for me) : 

1118full-alyssa-sutherland.jpg

I've tried and tried and tried, yet nothing close to her in any way. If someone here with a gift could try to create her on Skyrim using Citrus Head and freckle mania (my only precise demands lol), I'd harbor toward you fierce unconditional love. 

So no Sara X Mil v2 with fixed texture? :(

Burned my video card on Witcher 3 with those scorching hot temperatures in Europe man, sorry... 

You can still use her if you set everything to default or to other overlays in RaceMenu, really easy to do. Just go to bodypaint/facepaint tabs or whatever they're called these days, and select other paints then set them back to default, the violet textures should disappear. Ah and you can also download the requirements, without activating their ESP in your mod manager, RM will pick up the textures it needs. 

Burned my video card on Witcher 3 with those scorching hot temperatures in Europe man, sorry... 

You can still use her if you set everything to default or to other overlays in RaceMenu, really easy to do. Just go to bodypaint/facepaint tabs or whatever they're called these days, and select other paints then set them back to default, the violet textures should disappear. Ah and you can also download the requirements, without activating their ESP in your mod manager, RM will pick up the textures it needs. 

Wasn't your preset... Figured out that every time I do load a RM preset, it breaks my skin texture, turning it purple and will not change back until I reboot the game.

EDIT: You're right, that fixed it. Also, what tattoo packs did you use?

Here is my newest character. It's on a Teen Monli character, but loads up the same on a vanilla Nord (so it will work for most folks I guess). There was some sculpting involved and I may do a little more before I am totally satisfied. Hard to say. But if I do I'll update the file as well.

post-243307-0-48868600-1436483005_thumb.jpg

Here is the preset on a vanilla Nord.

post-243307-0-22267800-1436559202_thumb.jpg

I used...

Fairskin Complexion

Adorable Face

Eyes of Beauty

Brows and SG Brows (not sure which these are from, though)

Hair from SG268

Monli Preset.7z

Wasn't your preset... Figured out that every time I do load a RM preset, it breaks my skin texture, turning it purple and will not change back until I reboot the game.

EDIT: You're right, that fixed it. Also, what tattoo packs did you use?

Rutah Tattoos I think ! On nexus

Another preset to share:

9WKH3Y5.png

Race: Imperial

Mods Used:

Hair - SG Hairs

Skin - SG Renewal

Brows - SG Brows

Lips - Seductive Lips HD

Eyes - The Eyes of Beauty

ENB used is Kountervibe

Hey im have trouble getting the preset to work , Is there anyway you could explain how to get this to work?

If you're using Mod Organizer, like all the cool kids do :lol:, then it's in ,wherever MO is installed>/Mod Organizer/overwrites/SKSE/plugins/chargen/presets/.

Another preset to share:

9WKH3Y5.png

Race: Imperial

Mods Used:

Hair - SG Hairs

Skin - SG Renewal

Brows - SG Brows

Lips - Seductive Lips HD

Eyes - The Eyes of Beauty

ENB used is Kountervibe

Hey im have trouble getting the preset to work , Is there anyway you could explain how to get this to work?

If you're using Mod Organizer, like all the cool kids do :lol:, then it's in ,wherever MO is installed>/Mod Organizer/overwrites/SKSE/plugins/chargen/presets/.

That of course assumes the person has the file structure in their zip file correct to place them there, they could depending on the file structure in the zip file be anywhere.

Though from what I am aware they should end up in data\skse\plugins\chargen\presets\

If you are having problems with them not showing, best bet is to unzip the preset zip/rar whatever and check to see where the file tree is putting the presets, it may be the are right it may be its wrong.

Took me a few days to get this to even where I was "somewhat" happy with it.  Found out quickly that the colors of real life don't transfer to the game 100%, in fact, no where near it.  My condolences for anyone porting real life works into the game, the colors must be a pest.

Used:

RaceMenu 3.2.2

Apachii Hair 1.6 (Full, but uses Hair # 37)

True Eyes (the only "black" eye I could find that looked good, anyone have an alternative eye, do share)

UNPB with default natural textures (you could probably use any other body with this)

Nord Race (was the only race I found that the face didn't get mangled with).

GuruSR.

post-221341-0-17817800-1436895813_thumb.jpg

post-221341-0-78891600-1436895826_thumb.jpg

Keisha.7z

Hey all Skyrim adicts;)
Here I share my Character with you! You can find a "jslot file" (RaceMenu).
I used Cbbe, ApachiSkyHairFemale, FairSkinComplexionCBBE (SweatandWet), for the Tatoos u need if wanted BladeSingerTehag(Body) and NeithTeamWarpaintsSet (Lips), so nothing special at all.
I really hope if somebody is downloading you ll have a good result in your game and have some fun!
As well as I really hope somebody give me a few tips in making her more beautful.

AesaNordLv24-072015.zip

Install jslot in your ModOrganizer: -overwrite -skse -plugins -CharGen -Presets.

Load it with "showracemenu" in skyrim game-console, here presets and load it.

You might change the hair and skin colour after that.

post-154867-0-49226400-1437055690_thumb.jpg

post-154867-0-77070000-1437055696_thumb.jpg

post-154867-0-76355700-1437055701_thumb.jpg