Share your Racemenu preset (slot file).

even though i have basically the same mods?

it's useless to try to understand

h7s4A8L.jpg

look like that if i load that preset now

kBDVx24.jpg

from perkus profile (not sure it's the same preset)

k7xTkQd.jpg

but that one from skyre profile still work

1ZWhuMj.jpg

Another preset to share:

9WKH3Y5.png

Race: Imperial

Mods Used:

Hair - SG Hairs

Skin - SG Renewal

Brows - SG Brows

Lips - Seductive Lips HD

Eyes - The Eyes of Beauty

ENB used is Kountervibe

Anychance you or someone else could re-up this preset in the newest racemenu? when i load it she looks nothing like it, even with having the same mods!

Guest endgameaddiction

From what I've read and from first hand experience, it won't look the same depending the RM version used on both ends.

guess that depends on your definition of "Great".

oh, the ece vs racemenu war again

where are the superior citrus heads in the show off thread? isn't that supposed to be greater?

i wasn't able to recreate my cme buttheads with ece sliders in racemenu, it just wasn't looking the same

isn't that why one made a mod to export those ece heads and import them in racemenu?

but this can't be converted to citrus, because sliders don't match the head (head use eyes 5, current use eyes 3, you import the head, that preset keep eyes 3, if you try to convert that to citrus, the result will be the head of those sliders, not the ece head imported on that)

guess that depends on your definition of "Great".

oh, the ece vs racemenu war again

where are the superior citrus heads in the show off thread? isn't that supposed to be greater?

i wasn't able to recreate my cme buttheads with ece sliders in racemenu, it just wasn't looking the same

isn't that why one made a mod to export those ece heads and import them in racemenu?

but this can't be converted to citrus, because sliders don't match the head (head use eyes 5, current use eyes 3, you import the head, that preset keep eyes 3, if you try to convert that to citrus, the result will be the head of those sliders, not the ece head imported on that)

i dont even know what citrus head looks like.

also, my comment was at the characters made, not the mods used to make them. i've seen alot of really ugly ones made by both, and the opposite is also true.

also, my comment was at the characters made, not the mods used to make them.

what you wrote mean there's no "great" ece preset

and citrus head that is so good nobody is using it, it's that

EAKLKQi.jpg

on the left citrus, 6000 verticles

on the right vanilla head, 1000 verticles (npc 85 so it's an ece head)

in the middle a cme save converted to citrus (i know it don't have 6000 verticles, the citrus head exported by racemenu in a topic somewhere only have 3227 verticles too)

tri files work fine on that, maybe the 6000 verticles are in fact 3227 verticles

61D19iQ.jpg

that's old stuff now, where are the followers made using that "superior" head and racemenu "superior" sculpting

how in the hell is that face "Superior" to anything?

see, thats me stating a opinion, just as the post i commented on was. is it right? is it wrong?.. which is the whole point, its all opinion and subject to a persons personal point of view, if someones see's only ECE as being great, then thats what they will express.

as for myself, using the 2 above images as a example, i dont care if it was made with ece or racemenu.. its down right ugly. and thats how i view each preset i see.. not based on which mod was used to make them.

and my apologies to you, or who ever made the above character. much like the view on the two mods, our views on beauty are quite different too.

as for myself, using the 2 above images as a example, i dont care if it was made with ece or racemenu.. its down right ugly. and thats how i view each preset i see.. not based on which mod was used to make them.

why don't you show us your so much better presets?

here's the photo for my ugly preset above (i just pick a photo, a preset close to it, and edit it, have no idea how to make something that look human with skyrim head and ece or racemenu)

YouJUUm.jpg

if you can do so much better, go ahead, do it

have a lot of ugly presets you can remake if you want

rZhu5p3.jpg

mYVuYqr.jpg

etc etc

here ya go http://skypreset-warehouse.eu/Preset/Presets just  look at the 4 with my user name(Kilani, Sativ, Oulan and Svari), its the same.

tho, if you have racemenu, try the top one, Shyvana. when i loaded that one, it came out real nice. its the only one that ever has, others always seem to get F'd up. tho that could eb from differences in the racemenu used to make them.

just  look at the 4 with my user name(Kilani, Sativ, Oulan and Svari), its the same.

your classement is strange

5j0rGMP.jpg

and the head you are recommending is too blocky for my taste, i'll keep my ugly presets

and you can't load those presets because those aren't cme save (i use bodychange, if you don't use bodychange, you can't load my ugly presets)

just  look at the 4 with my user name(Kilani, Sativ, Oulan and Svari), its the same.

your classement is strange

5j0rGMP.jpg

and the head you are recommending is too blocky for my taste, i'll keep my ugly presets

and you can't load those presets because those aren't cme save (i use bodychange, if you don't use bodychange, you can't load my ugly presets)

classement?

What's your specular settings to get that kind of great skin? Can you share?

NkRjKCR.jpg

probably won't look the same without fair skin s texture

the patterns that's reverse copy paste, that were merge on a black&white skyrim texture

did the same with the black&white v4 texture

5rs33aO.jpg

and classement mean ranking, my english suck

oh the listing of those presets? i never changed it, thats just the order they have all been uploaded in.

What's your specular settings to get that kind of great skin? Can you share?

NkRjKCR.jpg

probably won't look the same without fair skin s texture

the patterns that's reverse copy paste, that were merge on a black&white skyrim texture

did the same with the black&white v4 texture

5rs33aO.jpg

and classement mean ranking, my english suck

Merci beaucoup! Au contraire, ton anglais est parfait.