[WIP] Monster Hunter Tri Weapons Mod

*reads above post about lances*

Please do the lances! I didn't want to ask because it said on your first post that you wouldn't... but since someone else is asking.

Even if there are no lance animations in the game at the moment.. someone will make them.

Anywho' date=' great mod. Thanks very much for all your great work!

[/quote']

It is not like I didn't try adding lances, I did and I tried a lot of animations but(as guilmonex said) not a single one looks right. If they do end up adding lance like animations and they make them easy to add I will use those.

Really cool! What are some of your plans for it?

first of all i'm brazilian and don't speak english very well... if there's any problem try to correct it and tell me what's wrong xP

my suggestion is making bows with craftable (and enchanted) arrows... and if possible bowgun... i haven't seen any animation that allow the bowgun to exist but i think you can use the sneaking bow animation to do it...

*reads above post about lances*

Please do the lances! I didn't want to ask because it said on your first post that you wouldn't... but since someone else is asking.

Even if there are no lance animations in the game at the moment.. someone will make them.

Anywho' date=' great mod. Thanks very much for all your great work!

[/quote']

It is not like I didn't try adding lances, I did and I tried a lot of animations but(as guilmonex said) not a single one looks right. If they do end up adding lance like animations and they make them easy to add I will use those.

Really cool! What are some of your plans for it?

i'm just making all the maps for now and i'll try to make it as much as in Monster hunter as possible ^^ shops, quests, i need felyns...cat race will have to do for now...

OMG OMG OMG, I JUST CAME ACROSS SOMETHING...

There was someone asking for the hammers to be turned into 1h maces, right? Well, why don't you try to get the FELYNE weapons for monster hunter portable 3rd?? Their impact weapons can easily work as 1h maces, and the slashing ones can be daggers or small swords!

And I'm sure I wouldn't need to say this, but their picks can be new pickaxes, just for fun. xD

Hello

I used your mod but i can't see any of your weapons. Do you now how to fix this? plz tell as soon as possibel

And are you gonna make bowguns? that would be cool

Strange. If you installed it correctly then there shouldn't be a problem. You need to download the main file first(only one with meshes and textures) and then if you want to use lorecraft/lite then just delete or overwrite (overwrite only if you rename the lite/lorecraft esp's) the original esp.

And no I have no intention of adding bowguns into skyrim.

Just asking' date=' can you make great sword, switch axe or lance become arrow? I always want to fire those weapon to dragon head. Thx

[/quote']

lol if you really want one to become an arrow just give me the name of a few that you want and I will try to do it.

OMG OMG OMG' date=' I JUST CAME ACROSS SOMETHING...

There was someone asking for the hammers to be turned into 1h maces, right? Well, why don't you try to get the FELYNE weapons for monster hunter portable 3rd?? Their impact weapons can easily work as 1h maces, and the slashing ones can be daggers or small swords!

And I'm sure I wouldn't need to say this, but their picks can be new pickaxes, just for fun. xD

[/quote']

I would need portable 3rds ISO before I can do that D:

Hello

I used your mod but i can't see any of your weapons. Do you now how to fix this? plz tell as soon as possibel

Strange. If you installed it correctly then there shouldn't be a problem. You need to download the main file first(only one with meshes and textures) and then if you want to use lorecraft/lite then just delete or overwrite (overwrite only if you rename the lite/lorecraft esp's) the original esp.

Just asking' date=' can you make great sword, switch axe or lance become arrow? I always want to fire those weapon to dragon head. Thx

[/quote']

lol if you really want one to become an arrow just give me the name of a few that you want and I will try to do it.

[/quote']

There are some guys [me included] trying to help coda [i gave the same idea there XP] so if ripping is possible, it'll appear sooner or later.

what's the Rathalos Plushie supposed to be?

That reminds me I have a few random things I should delete from the very start of my mod :P

The weapons that seem good are Shadow javelin' date=' Sky craper, gobulu moruka or sabertooth. Maybe also siegmund, alatreon hammer or Tanebra for lolz. Thx for reply. :D :D

[/quote']

Hey I added the 4 lances. They arent perfect but here they are. They are as strong as the daedric arrows and are craftable under iron. 1 Dragon scales > 10 arrows.

tesv2012050516003471.png

tesv2012050516005378.png

tesv2012050516083648.png

tesv2012050516161942.png

tesv2012050516090247.png

That reminds me I have a few random things I should delete from the very start of my mod :P

The weapons that seem good are Shadow javelin' date=' Sky craper, gobulu moruka or sabertooth. Maybe also siegmund, alatreon hammer or Tanebra for lolz. Thx for reply. :D :D

[/quote']

Hey I added the 4 lances. They arent perfect but here they are. They are as strong as the daedric arrows and are craftable under iron. 1 Dragon scales > 10 arrows.

tesv2012050516003471.png

tesv2012050516005378.png

tesv2012050516083648.png

tesv2012050516161942.png

tesv2012050516090247.png

i can kinda imagine what you had in mind with the plushie and i kinda like the idea^^

Guest Crisis244

[/quote']

tesv2012050516003471.png

tesv2012050516005378.png

tesv2012050516083648.png

tesv2012050516161942.png

tesv2012050516090247.png

NICE ^^ which companion is that?

Hello

[/quote']

[/quote']

we extracted the files at Coda's Topic ^^ http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5917&page=20

[/quote']

tesv2012050516003471.png

tesv2012050516005378.png

tesv2012050516083648.png

tesv2012050516161942.png

tesv2012050516090247.png

i can kinda imagine what you had in mind with the plushie and i kinda like the idea^^

Thx man, gonna try it ASAP

Heyyyy, I'm not sure how you added the scripted part of the switch axes to turn them into something new, nor how exactly this other mod works, but IF there is animation, and not just model replacing [considering you just replace the 2h axe model for a 2h sword model...] then maybe this can give you some better looks to the SwAxs.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16238

Look for info on the opening helm and try to talk with the modder. If you can't talk to him, I still have an account there, so, who knows :3

Is it just me, or some of the shields in this mod are impossible to make.

I'm trying to make the Eternal Shield - other then the mats required to make it I'm required to have an eternal hate shield to make an Eternal hate Shield???....

I'm aware of how the system works. But I'm saying the Eternal Hate Shield requires itself to make itself, therefore its currently impossible to make the shield.

I've checked the console; and there is one eternal hate shield. Added to myself to make the same shield I had just added via console.

I'm not sure if this is the same problem as above but one of the eternal shields appears under jewelry. When I opened the esp in the ck the eternal shield had been given an ammy as a template. I just deleted it and linked the recipies together. Took 2 seconds. You may want to update your esp though.

How are the lances coming? :D

Is it just me' date=' or some of the shields in this mod are impossible to make.

I'm trying to make the Eternal Shield - other then the mats required to make it I'm required to have an eternal hate shield to make an Eternal hate Shield???....

[/quote']

Thanks for pointing that out and sorry for the late reply. I fixed it and the update is now up for dload.

I'm not sure if this is the same problem as above but one of the eternal shields appears under jewelry. When I opened the esp in the ck the eternal shield had been given an ammy as a template. I just deleted it and linked the recipies together. Took 2 seconds. You may want to update your esp though.

How are the lances coming? :D

and thank you too. Must have accidentally added that in one of the later updates :blush:. I've already said I won't be doing lances. If someone else wants to try to get them working I could convert the models to nifs and convert the textures and give them to the person.

NICE ^^ which companion is that?

Vashira http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8610

Hey no worries, you've done a fantastic amount of work, it's really easy to miss something in the creation kit!

Hmm if you upload the nifs and textures for the lances I'll have a go. I'm almost finished my current project (a Thermopylae world space from the movie 300) so I'll have a look and see if I can sort the lances out.

I'll not make any promises though, since I don't know what I'm doing. But I'd be happy enough to learn on the job!

Thanks again for all your work on this mod, I've had great fun with it! :D