[WIP] Monster Hunter Tri Weapons Mod

Ok, got that.

Do you know why I can't insert alpha property into a nitrishape? I did right click on it but the property just pop up at the bottom of the whole list.......

Just googled it, it needs some stupid extra steps to make it a child....

Ok' date=' got that.

Do you know why I can't insert alpha property into a nitrishape? I did right click on it but the property just pop up at the bottom of the whole list.......

Just googled it, it needs some stupid extra steps to make it a child....

[/quote']

That's good. What were you getting stuck on? The adding it as a property to the tri shape? Also I guess I am basically done with my mod(still gotta fix some textures and if any crafting order skrew ups show up I'll fix those). Gives me time to actually play the game xD. Also I made my first custom weapon. I have no idea how to set up uvs and suck at custom texturing but what do you think of it?

14649-1-1333870322.jpg

Hi' date='

I just made a new acc on skyrim in wich i use only 1h weap

Could you make a 1h version of the weapons too?

If thats 2 much work I only really want the Rathalos, Deviljho and Alatreon hammers.

Thanks!

Godrex

[/quote']

Just those 3 would take only a few seconds. What about their size? You want them the same size? xD

Hi' date='

If thats 2 much work I only really want the Rathalos, Deviljho and Alatreon hammers.

Thanks!

Godrex

[/quote']

Just those 3 would take only a few seconds. What about their size? You want them the same size? xD

Yes that would be awesome!

Hi' date='

Thanks!

Godrex

[/quote']

Yes that would be awesome!

Here you go! It is a modded original version esp. If you want to use another version (lite or lorecraft) let me know. Make sure the meshes included replace current ones or they won't work properly.

Lol, THESE hammers going 1 handed with THAT size? Man, you got some strong biceps!

now on to the mod. I'm one big fan of monster hunter series, and while I DID download your mod, I didn't install it yet... Because, well... I went ahead and modded oblivion like crazy back then. Not sure if it was wise. With skyrim, I'm just looking for the enhancements.

Then again, who wouldn't want some badass barioth switch axe on their back? XD

Still, seeing this and the other monster hunter mod, those look out of place somehow [even with the dragon attacks and the itens made from their body parts XD]

I'm still wondering if I should add this or not XD

Lol' date=' THESE hammers going 1 handed with THAT size? Man, you got some strong biceps!

now on to the mod. I'm one big fan of monster hunter series, and while I DID download your mod, I didn't install it yet... Because, well... I went ahead and modded oblivion like crazy back then. Not sure if it was wise. With skyrim, I'm just looking for the enhancements.

Then again, who wouldn't want some badass barioth switch axe on their back? XD

Still, seeing this and the other monster hunter mod, those look out of place somehow [even with the dragon attacks and the itens made from their body parts XD']

I'm still wondering if I should add this or not XD

Yeah I'm not into making it more immersive just fun. If you enjoy MH I am sure you would like this mod but if you like immersion in Skyrim then you probably won't. I don't think I've used a single vanilla weapon after I started this mod though xD. usually running around with a SAxe or a SNS like a baws.

Well, I really like monster hunter, but Skyrim is so pretty I'm trying to keep it looking lore-friendly for now. Biggest strange additions were a few races. Only one I actually used and will go on in the game is a canid race, because I'll try to make a spellsword werewolf out of that XD insane, I know.

First off, holy crap, what an amazing mod. Used to, back in Oblivion, I had the Midas Magic mod. Every character I made was based around it in some way. I'd make my Monk, keeping in mind the restoration Midas spells that would imbue my punches with fire and the earth spells that shielded me.

This is the Midas of Skyrim for me, most of my characters are now built around it. My mage, who has a fascination with the machinations of the Dwemer, wields a switch axe because of the mechanical aspects of it. My little slugger girl sprints around with just clothes and a massive hammer that she flings around like nothing. And the Plague Tabar SnS is pretty much the best thing ever for my Argonian shadowscale.

Now, I just have to wonder, is there any chance of you making a similar mod for the other games in the series, such as Unite? Because my poor little ranger is feeling left out, as in MHTri they took out my favorite weapon, the bow.

Also, concerning the other MHTri mod, is there any chance of you two working together when the other is closer to finished to combine the two, and make your crafting mod use items from his monsters?

One last thing, if the only weapon in my inv is a switch axe, and I use the power to switch it, is there any way to automatically equip that? It automatically equips another weapon, so it works if I have an Axe and a Sword of the same kind in my inv, but thats a lot of weight.

Sorry if those were answered already, I'm new here, and I haven't located a 'search in thread' button :\

First off' date=' holy crap, what an amazing mod. Used to, back in Oblivion, I had the Midas Magic mod. Every character I made was based around it in some way. I'd make my Monk, keeping in mind the restoration Midas spells that would imbue my punches with fire and the earth spells that shielded me.

This is the Midas of Skyrim for me, most of my characters are now built around it. My mage, who has a fascination with the machinations of the Dwemer, wields a switch axe because of the mechanical aspects of it. My little slugger girl sprints around with just clothes and a massive hammer that she flings around like nothing. And the Plague Tabar SnS is pretty much the best thing ever for my Argonian shadowscale.

Now, I just have to wonder, is there any chance of you making a similar mod for the other games in the series, such as Unite? Because my poor little ranger is feeling left out, as in MHTri they took out my favorite weapon, the bow.

Also, concerning the other MHTri mod, is there any chance of you two working together when the other is closer to finished to combine the two, and make your crafting mod use items from his monsters?

One last thing, if the only weapon in my inv is a switch axe, and I use the power to switch it, is there any way to automatically equip that? It automatically equips another weapon, so it works if I have an Axe and a Sword of the same kind in my inv, but thats a lot of weight.

Sorry if those were answered already, I'm new here, and I haven't located a 'search in thread' button :\

[/quote']

Thank you very much I enjoy reading about people enjoing my mod as much as I do :D. About the search it is in the row of buttons up at the very top. I do plan on attempting the PSP versions though they will have very low quality meshes/textures and I want to take a little break from modding and play some games. We have talked a little but now that I am done I want to do the recipes for all of the weapons while it seems more like he wants to do them. He also dislikes the crafting tree system and wants something more clean like the lite version(he hasn't said anything about the lorecraft). I am sure there is a way to find if you have "x" weapon equipped and if it is you auto equip "y" but I can't figure it out alone and I was banned from the nexus forums( D: ).

Well sorry for the late reply, but I was just too busy with playing this!

It is awesome!

I really like the hammers.

There is only 1 problem i stumbled upon, the big list...

It is really hard to navigate, so maybe you could instead of throwing all the weapons of 1 sort together, put them where they are kinda made off like the hunting knife with steel and the barroth hammer with studded for example.

Next to that, I really enjoy this mod!

Well sorry for the late reply' date=' but I was just too busy with playing this!

It is awesome!

I really like the hammers.

There is only 1 problem i stumbled upon, the big list...

It is really hard to navigate, so maybe you could instead of throwing all the weapons of 1 sort together, put them where they are kinda made off like the hunting knife with steel and the barroth hammer with studded for example.

Next to that, I really enjoy this mod!

[/quote']

That is kind of what the lorecraft version is for. Trust me classifying them all using Skyrim's tabs would be much harder besides as long as you know the names of the weapons you should be fine with navigating it(only easier way I can think of is just naming the weapons based off the Monster and not its true name which I won't do)

First off' date=' holy crap, what an amazing mod. Used to, back in Oblivion, I had the Midas Magic mod. Every character I made was based around it in some way. I'd make my Monk, keeping in mind the restoration Midas spells that would imbue my punches with fire and the earth spells that shielded me.

[/quote']

Thank you very much I enjoy reading about people enjoing my mod as much as I do :D. About the search it is in the row of buttons up at the very top. I do plan on attempting the PSP versions though they will have very low quality meshes/textures and I want to take a little break from modding and play some games. We have talked a little but now that I am done I want to do the recipes for all of the weapons while it seems more like he wants to do them. He also dislikes the crafting tree system and wants something more clean like the lite version(he hasn't said anything about the lorecraft). I am sure there is a way to find if you have "x" weapon equipped and if it is you auto equip "y" but I can't figure it out alone and I was banned from the nexus forums( D: ).

about the psp version, i could upload which ever monster hunter game you want or just the files if you wish. i own all the games since i'm a big fan since 2004 :P, even went so far as getting them from japan because there were games that never came out -_-"

EDIT: Is it possible to get some lances too? because i didn't see any so far..

There is no one hand lance/spear animations. The only way is to make them single hand blade/blunt' date=' but may look strange.

[/quote']

Yeah...true....but they're way to cool for not being used ^^ (Yes i'm a Lance user (Was a Locker on ps2)) I love BDS!! (Black Dragon Spear for those who didn't know :P )

*reads above post about lances*

Please do the lances! I didn't want to ask because it said on your first post that you wouldn't... but since someone else is asking.

Even if there are no lance animations in the game at the moment.. someone will make them.

Anywho, great mod. Thanks very much for all your great work!

problem here is that there should be two kinds of animations. a group of them is already done, it's the 1h sword stabs. If we were talking about the gunlances, then the downward slash is done too [tho it needs some tweak]. The lance attacks are mostly repetitive in monster hunter imo... Hmm, is there any kind of running stab animation?

Well, whatever - Gunlances would be interesting, but they'd require more scripting than the switch axes :/

The second kind of animation needs to be done, it's like the ones shown in the game jam video. 2h spears/lances and 1h spears/lances.