[WIP] Monster Hunter Tri Weapons Mod

I'll show you the "direction".:)

Let me find the auto add thing.

I think you can check the "The Killing Moon or Maximum Drive"' date=' they are auto learn spells/abilities.

[/quote']

I already have both of those and kind of thought of that but haven't looked at them yet. Also the mesh problem seems to have been caused because Skyrims characters hold the shield on the opposite arm of the Monster Hunters something I didn't even notice until now. (Not much of a SnS's in MH love the LS, GS, Hammer, and SAxes though). Anyway an update will be up in a few secs with the fixed meshes.

Also is the script working for you? I don't see why it wouldn't but I'd rather fix all the bugs now than later.

Also the mesh problem seems to have been caused because Skyrims characters hold the shield on the opposite arm of the Monster Hunters something I didn't even notice until now.

Also is the script working for you? I don't see why it wouldn't but I'd rather fix all the bugs now than later.

Yea, that's the reason.

Well, the script works but it transmuted all of my legendary axes/swords to normal ones.

Edit: There are little claws inside the Reaver, you can pull them out.

Also the mesh problem seems to have been caused because Skyrims characters hold the shield on the opposite arm of the Monster Hunters something I didn't even notice until now.

Yea' date=' that's the reason.

Well, the script works but it transmuted all of my legendary axes/swords to normal ones.

Edit: There are little claws inside the Reaver, you can pull them out.

[/quote']

Don't know how to make it retain the upgrades to them...

and okay will pull the teeth out.

Don't know how to make it retain the upgrades to them...

and okay will pull the teeth out.

If that matter can't be solved, just leave the sword recipe there.:P

A little more of the Reaver, its attack form is like opening mouth or more like its skin when he is angry. If you think it is too much to modify, just leave the teeth out only.

Request. Please make a separate column in the space "craft" for all weapons and shields or more such as "Monster Axes" "Monster Swords" or else. Very uncomfortable to craft other items cause to many weapons and have to scroll all road to find need item. And why so many identical models with little different stats? Isnt be better to make one unique model for sword but you always can enchant it like other weapon?

Really like your mod ty.

Request. Please make a separate column in the space "craft" for all weapons and shields or more such as "Monster Axes" "Monster Swords" or else. Very uncomfortable to craft other items cause to many weapons and have to scroll all road to find need item. And why so many identical models with little different stats? Isnt be better to make one unique model for sword but you always can enchant it like other weapon?

Really like your mod ty.

The crafting system I am doing is meant to emulate the one from MH. Once I have added everything I plan on doing a "lite" version that just has 1 of each weapon so no repeat models.

Okay Guilmonex I opened the Reaver a bit more. I already did the first time though it was pretty small and this time it still is just bit more open. I pulled it out as far as the "red" goes before it stops at the top because I didn't feel that it stretches that just opens the mouth. If you feel it still isn't open enough I can pull it out/stretch more. Also it seems there is no way for me to retain sharpness the way I did my script. One way to get around that is to throw a container somewhere in the world that has every SAxe and swaps them out with the spell but I don't know how to do that.:-/

Okay Guilmonex I opened the Reaver a bit more. I already did the first time though it was pretty small and this time it still is just bit more open. I pulled it out as far as the "red" goes before it stops at the top because I didn't feel that it stretches that just opens the mouth. If you feel it still isn't open enough I can pull it out/stretch more. Also it seems there is no way for me to retain sharpness the way I did my script. One way to get around that is to throw a container somewhere in the world that has every SAxe and swaps them out with the spell but I don't know how to do that.:-/

Good let me see it. :D

I thought about the swap method, but same to you that don't know how to do it.:sleepy:

Edit: Still don't know why there are blackened texture pieces. Can't see them in Nifskope, only visible in game.

I thought about the swap method' date=' but same to you that don't know how to do it.:sleepy:

Edit: Still don't know why there are blackened texture pieces. Can't see them in Nifskope, only visible in game.

[/quote']

I'm assuming you've looked at it. Also turning shaders off in nifskope makes them go away.

I thought about the swap method' date=' but same to you that don't know how to do it.:sleepy:

[/quote']

I'm assuming you've looked at it. Also turning shaders off in nifskope makes them go away.

Turn which shaders off? :huh: I am not very familiar with them.

By the way, the Reaver open this wide.

[/quote']

Turn which shaders off? :huh: I am not very familiar with them.

By the way, the Reaver open this wide.

Render>Settings in the bottom left corner just unselect it. The reaver doesn't look that open in MHT on wii... gonna check again and see if I can get a picture some how.

Oh' date=' I always uncheck that shader rendering. It doesn't help anything in game I think. Any ways to get rid of them permanently?

You want to stick with the MHT version?

[/quote']

It's the mesh that I am editing so yeah.

Here is a low quality picture taken with my phone(Don't judge xD)

All I need is to unselect that to make the black polygons go away(if you mean the ones say from the bari SAxe pic a while ago)

Edit: Hey guil I just discovered This Mod (lorecraft) which would help a LOT to unclutter the crafting space. It would take some work to re-edit all of the recipes to work like this but this could be done after I've finished adding all the weapons. Maybe make a Lorecraft version, a Lite, and then of course the original.

I think I know why it is not open in your pic, it needs to fill the gauge first then it will open wide and the orange part will flash red. ;) Just like charging up some GS/hammers and they will transform.

I stripified the bari saxe and the black polygons/textures/shaders whatever is gone for good. I am trying on the other weapons, there is a lot of them having this problem.

You tried the lorecraft already? If that can open new tag for crafting menu, why not using it?

I think I know why it is not open in your pic' date=' it needs to fill the gauge first then it will open wide and the orange part will flash red. ;) Just like charging up some GS/hammers and they will transform.

I stripified the bari saxe and the black polygons/textures/shaders whatever is gone for good. I am trying on the other weapons, there is a lot of them having this problem.

You tried the lorecraft already? If that can open new tag for crafting menu, why not using it?

[/quote']

Haven't tried it yet and it doesn't add a new tab just requires you to activate a book to view the recipes and you can deactivate it to turn them off.

I see you want the full on spirit gauge mode.

So it can deactivate the recipes, still very great!

Yea, full spirit gauge mode form is much better.

Besides, those game makers already decided to use the open form(deduct the glow effect) for attack mode in the later game MHP3(don't know is 3G the same as P3, I still can't forge it yet). So, why don't we use it too?

Until it reaches the forth screw' date=' see my pic again. :rolleyes:

Hey, if you still want to stick with MHT, you can just add a Full gauge form in game. :D

[/quote']

Sorry 3DS max decieded it wanted to close so I had to redo the whole thing.

Edit: I'm gonna go to sleep (almost 5am o.0)

heres the Nif file so you can finish pulling it back.

2Dloads? I hope they realize I didn't correct it to work in game. anyway here is the newest edit:

Guil I got the script working! Once I can fix one little thing(need to make falses trues i think should fix it) I will put it out. I had it remove a weapon to container and before I was having it add a new one and couldn't figure out how to add it from the container. Just realized I could flip remove around and have it remove from the container into the players inventory.

Edit: nope that didn't work oh well it's nothing too big just no text pops up telling you an item was lost/gained. probably because its remove item and not add?

Edit2: Gonna try turning the Trues into falses I think I got it backwards xD

Edit3: Got it to tell you you lost them but not gained them(again probably because they are being removed from the container) Anyway now that it is working I will probably remove all of the sword recipes in my next update. I also need to make the SAxe recipes harder(Just realized I slowly got more difficult with the recipes :P)

Hey guil what do you think the dragon element shields should be? I just did heal rate increase. For para I did fortify one handed and slp/water I did fortify stamina.(Still need to fix up my custom water weap enchantment because it sucks xD)