Loli characters

it seems we talk around each other nameless :v i knew it was a skyrim folder, but the skryim folder did had mods in it, and some of those mods lolified skyrim, and my question was, if the mod that was doing that was the loliworld-mod or not |  though that does not matters if the link is anyway down now (and i can't download from mega anyway out of some reason right now)

still if someone got a link for either loli-world or something close to it  like the download effiez posted(or can me help to get it from the site) i would be gratefull :3

nah, torrents and steam are downloading with the full 2,5 mb/s... just all file-sharing sites are DAMN-slow

*edit

got it by now, put all files into the data folder in this order:  loli world, lw-dawnguard, lw-kahjit a, b, fix, monli2.esp

ordered then all like they said in the txt, though i did not got a bunch of the mods there, added a few important ones by myself and tried:

its starting --- everyone is transformed --- but in the character screen, before i chose female i got a odd human for monli --- then i clicked on khajit --- was still looking like a vanilla khajit --- then clicked on nord(if thats above khajit) and my game crashed

my mod order

post-487736-0-63526200-1421876768_thumb.png

some questions beside this problem:

do i need some other mods like cbbe or something?

is that an older version of the mod i posted earlier? (http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2972224-1-1.html)

shouldn't i be able to create any race as "loli"?

most of the mods (that are missing)  rather sound secondary --- but what for example would lolilab do?

i hope i'm not a bit too annoying :3

(*edid added a unnofical highres patch right before monli2)

nah, torrents and steam are downloading with the full 2,5 mb/s... just all file-sharing sites are DAMN-slow

*edit

got it by now, put all files into the data folder in this order:  loli world, lw-dawnguard, lw-kahjit a, b, fix, monli2.esp

ordered then all like they said in the txt, though i did not got a bunch of the mods there, added a few important ones by myself and tried:

its starting --- everyone is transformed --- but in the character screen, before i chose female i got a odd human for monli --- then i clicked on khajit --- was still looking like a vanilla khajit --- then clicked on nord(if thats above khajit) and my game crashed

my mod order

attachicon.gifmodorder.png

some questions beside this problem:

do i need some other mods like cbbe or something?

is that an older version of the mod i posted earlier? (http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2972224-1-1.html)

shouldn't i be able to create any race as "loli"?

most of the mods (that are missing)  rather sound secondary --- but what for example would lolilab do?

i hope i'm not a bit too annoying :3

(*edid added a unnofical highres patch right before monli2)

You can create any race as loli yeah, it's just some people are too lazy to change the height (which you can at least do easily in enhanced character edit).

You can also use the console and click your player and type in setscale .90 and so forth to change a players height. 

loli world changes everyone to female children even the males not sure on lw-dawnguard, lw-kahjit the monli race uses the CBBE body.  

lolilab is a clothing mod.

thx for the information

so i guess, if monli uses the cbbe body, its included in the mod automatically?

and can someone tell me if those are the same mods or not? : )

i guess, i will need  try out mod for mod, which brings the crash with it

before i'm going to try later, i just got back into the race menu and i could try to make an orc but had neither size possibilities nor something close to it :v (it crashed when i looked through the other races again though)

thx for the information

so i guess, if monli uses the cbbe body, its included in the mod automatically?

and can someone tell me if those are the same mods or not? : )

i guess, i will need  try out mod for mod, which brings the crash with it

before i'm going to try later, i just got back into the race menu and i could try to make an orc but had neither size possibilities nor something close to it :v (it crashed when i looked through the other races again though)

ECE has height options c:

I use facelight which is a spell that just adds light to the face >u< I use the dark version ^^

As well i use fair skin complex and unp with lowest weight c:

Idk i think it's fairly fast and quick was. I use mod organizer for the mods so no error will occur if i decide to remove a mod because i didn't like it etc etc.

So it's really just install ECE, fair skin and a hair mod for me and then ready to go c: I like the whole character making process, i find it enjoyable ^^

well i guess i will look into mod organizer -- looks interesting and i find it rather tedious, i would love to get some acceptable presets for the face, i just need to reform slightly

especially working with the polygons showed me, that i should rethink if i really want to visit the computergraphic's course next semester :v (don't know if its easier in ece, but i doubt it) i at least ruined the face 15 times, before i gave up and just used a preset one to look, if the game worked beyond the character creation :3

well back to my homework and i will try to get a good looking working game tonight :3 (or finally finish some other games :v)

Not that much of a difference between ece and racemenu when it comes to vertex editing. U just need practise :D

also if I may bud in and suggest u replace the monli head with girls of innocence that will give you a better and more cute startingpoint. Just a sugestion thgh :D

The author used to keep the "Girl of Innocence" files in an uploader.com account, but recently deleted all the files. You can still find some of the older versions, like here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19129-where-can-i-find-non-adult-skyrim-requests/?p=984634

I've got the full 4.3 archive, as well as the latest (that I know of) version, 4.4a. I managed to get those right before he removed all the files. Since I don't know why he removed all the files, I'm not sure if I should post those or not. :-/

The author used to keep the "Girl of Innocence" files in an uploader.com account, but recently deleted all the files. You can still find some of the older versions, like here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19129-where-can-i-find-non-adult-skyrim-requests/?p=984634

I've got the full 4.3 archive, as well as the latest (that I know of) version, 4.4a. I managed to get those right before he removed all the files. Since I don't know why he removed all the files, I'm not sure if I should post those or not. :-/

Only Adorable Faces is available and should be sufficient; perhaps the reason why he removed his previous facemesh works is that not everyone on Nexus likes his mods and trying to accuse him of gods know what, as there's always the politically-correct aversion (of West against Japan) towards the creation of younger-looking characters, even if used in a non-sexual manner.

Only Adorable Faces is available and should be sufficient; perhaps the reason why he removed his previous facemesh works is that not everyone on Nexus likes his mods and trying to accuse him of gods know what, as there's always the politically-correct aversion (of West against Japan) towards the creation of younger-looking characters, even if used in a non-sexual manner.

It's not so much "politically correct" as it is god-damned Hollywood/TV. See, here in the US, we have child labor laws that make it difficult to use kids for anything commercial beyond simple pictures and incredibly short ads. So to save on money and make it easier on themselves, the movie and TV industries took to using 20-something to 30-something year-olds to portray teens in movies and on TV. So people got used to seeing someone in their mid 20's to early 30's as the "typical teenager". The problem is that when you show an ACTUAL teenager, they look so young in comparison the people think you're using 10 year-olds and start screaming about child exploitation. Seriously, every "teen" in an American TV show about high school is at least 25. There's not a single one that isn't beyond COLLEGE age, forget about high school age.

Given this skew toward older-looking characters, Japanese women in particular seem especially young to American movie/TV viewers. Your average 20-something Japanese Idol LOOKS like a 12 year-old when compared to the 20-something "teen" we're used to seeing here. It actually turned into a meme for a while a few years back - something about Japanese women staying lolis until they're 70 when they shrivel up and become mummies. :lol: