rolleyes.gif

Fine, I'll add a MCM menu with an option to enable/disable the bandits. And/or an MCM option to limit the number of spawned bandits.   

Thank you. smile.png

I am already using OBIS and patched Revenge of Enemies. I have more than enough trouble with bandits.

For example: just when my character was about to escape from a one group of bandits, she got jumped by a bandit under invisibility and then nailed with ice spikes raining from above. 

The current amount and quality of bandits in my game is high enough as it is. tongue.png

Thanks for your mod.  I hope you will keep adding creative content to this mod and the game.  But then I went to Valheim Towers to get the feel of the bandits and the inside of the cage. 

I suppose I was a tiny bit saddened when I defeated the new bandits.  I was using crossbows and conjuring a female flame Atronarch added by some mod to do it though.  Don't know exactly where my players are but I cannot heal with a main race character because of Vigilants of Stendarr mod. 

Enought chatter, deep under the ground I'm sure the Falmer will get me soon enough. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been having a real problem with bandits added by this mod; they keep

getting 'distracted' during sex, because their idle routines are overpowering

the Sexout animations. Lots of coitus interruptus; standing still with legs trying

to walk etc. I have never encountered anything like this with Sexout (1.59)

No other NPC's are acting this way. I don't have any mods that add NPC's,

nor mods that alter behaviors or combat.

EDIT: The bandits were at the Silent Moons camp, and the Nord ruin southeast

of it (with the lunar forge) Bandit Boss, and various other male bandit types.

Not observed (yet) with female bandits or mage types.

I'm using a standard 'Sandbox' package on them, conditioned by a schedule.

Hmm ... I'll look into it, there might be a priority setting I missed.

I have to say though, I never had that happen to any of my masters.

• 1 month later...

I really don't know how to explain this, but after thorough testing of what corrupted my 836 hr save mod (no backup because i accidentally saved over it... go me!) it turned out to be this mod.... I removed all my recently added mods earlier and made a save as I enabled each one than reloaded that save to see if it loaded again. When I finally got back to this one it completely crashes on load... so I'm like hmmmm can I fix this in savetool, nope it crashes even the savetool when I try to open any save that was saved with this mod installed. Is there any reason to this, I'd love to use this mod with SD+ but I can't get past this horrifying save destroying bug.

Did Skyrim actually say that the save file is corrupted, or did the save simply crash on load?

I really don't know how to explain this, but after thorough testing of what corrupted my 836 hr save mod (no backup because i accidentally saved over it... go me!) it turned out to be this mod.... I removed all my recently added mods earlier and made a save as I enabled each one than reloaded that save to see if it loaded again. When I finally got back to this one it completely crashes on load... so I'm like hmmmm can I fix this in savetool, nope it crashes even the savetool when I try to open any save that was saved with this mod installed. Is there any reason to this, I'd love to use this mod with SD+ but I can't get past this horrifying save destroying bug.

Did Skyrim actually say that the save file is corrupted, or did the save simply crash on load?

Never mind turns out it's not this mod that ruined it... back to the drawing board because I still don't know what caused it. I can't get the save to open in either skyrim or savetool, I can load other saves though but if I make a new save of them and try to load them again it crashes. Really wish I knew what is causing this.

Edit: FML it was dovahbling's newest update that did it, because they messed up a papyrus script, and even had a extra dl to remove it from the leveled list so it wouldn't cause this and I... ughhh can't believe I lost the save because of that. The reason I didn't catch it while testing the mods because it took a moment for papyrus to run the broken script before it corrupted the save so if I saved immediately and loaded it wouldn't catch it. Mistakes were made friends. On the bright side I can use the cages :D

I already finished the forsworn, problem is the armor variety available for them is very limited, as in just one. So I added a MCM option for them to use Ebony armor, as well as all the armor the bandits are using. They do not look very immersive in Ebony armor though. :-/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How does your mod determine if a cage in the vicinity will be used for the night?

I played around with this a bit, it works mostly, but not always. I'm not sure what's normal and what isn't. Here's what happened to me:

- I got enslaved in Broken Tower Redoubt, in the main big inside area, near the beginning. Your cage is near the top of that area. My new owner decided that it is not worth going up two flights of stairs to lock me up though and preferred to stay awake the whole night.

- Next try I got enslaved inside the cage room. First night worked ok, but the next night we were downstairs just before midnight, so my owner adopted the behavior of the previous one and stayed put during the whole night instead of going back to the cage and her bed.

- Next night, same owner. We went to the final area (where the hagraven is) which has its own cages / cells. Instead of using one of these, my owner walked back outside and into the main tower to lock me up there.

- I then tried to take a walk with my owner. We went to Karthspire (the outside camp). I parked us at the top cage. My owner decided to use the workbench the whole night instead of locking me up.

- Another try inside cragwallow slope. Got enslaved by the mage near the cell. She didn't want to use the cell for me though and stayed awake instead. When I unlocked the cell with the console, she immediately went inside and fell asleep on the straw bed. :s

So - is this my computer trying to tell me it is overworked or are these bugs? ;)