A adult mod site for The SIMS? (Now for SIMS 4).

Not sure which sims4 community/database I'll post these to, for now you can be my testers. :P

Nude top/bottom  -top next to the plain black bra, bottom next to lace black bottoms

Fishnet set -legs under black thigh high socks, arms next to black long gloves.

Pink skimpy underwear -listed next to lace pink underwear.

(2) New High Heel colors - White/Blue  (StrapHeel with the flower pattern on the back)

post-104679-0-95693300-1410381969_thumb.jpg

Spanner_set1.zip

Spanner_Skimpy_Pink.zip

Thanks for the link to the Snaitf info, however I can't get it to work.  Maybe you can I tried all morning, did learn a few things though.

Those having trouble finding the black lace underwear, the attached image may help locate it. If you still can't find it, it may be included in the deluxe edition not the standard. 

Few things I did learn this morning, there seems to be some kind of left-over or glitch spec map that makes the default underwear top-bottom shine.  However if you select the black lace underwear-nude this seems to be removed.   There is still a normal map applied(bra outline on the skin) to the bra that I can't remove, there should be a tool for this in the future.

Attachments:

Re-packaged all my mods together, and added (1) new corset see attached image, it is listed next to plain black bra.

*EDIT*  this new package does replace the default nude top/bottom, if your using a different default replacer it may cause conflicts.

Thanks for the support/compliments!

post-104679-0-32931100-1410462772_thumb.jpg

Spanners_ModSet1.7z

Have people always charged for mods on The Sims? I followed the links and signed up, but they want money for the mods. WTF?

Only some sites wants you to pay for the mods, while the majority of the sites are free.

That's good to know. I'll just have to remember that the one I visited wants money. Someone should compile a list of sites that don't ask for money for their The Sims mods.

Thanks for the link to the Snaitf info, however I can't get it to work. Maybe you can I tried all morning, did learn a few things though.

Those having trouble finding the black lace underwear, the attached image may help locate it. If you still can't find it, it may be included in the deluxe edition not the standard.

Few things I did learn this morning, there seems to be some kind of left-over or glitch spec map that makes the default underwear top-bottom shine. However if you select the black lace underwear-nude this seems to be removed. There is still a normal map applied(bra outline on the skin) to the bra that I can't remove, there should be a tool for this in the future.

Attachments:

Re-packaged all my mods together, and added (1) new corset see attached image, it is listed next to plain black bra.

*EDIT* this new package does replace the default nude top/bottom, if your using a different default replacer it may cause conflicts.

Thanks for the support/compliments!

Thanks man! I love you! Can you create an specific discussion? Thanks :)

Sadly, EA doesn't seem to care that people are hosting modified assets of their game and charging for it.  I look at the awesome things that mods in Skyrim (and other TES / Fallout games) can do, and find it crazy that these jerks (specifically referring to Sims4forums.com, though they aren't the only ones) want me to pay for some skins in any Sims game. Plus, they  also have ads, so are double-dipping.

I haven't even bought Sims 4 yet (but I'm on the edge, because I love Sims games!), but I went ahead and grabbed those mods from @maramsp. Thank you kindly for them. ^_^

Sadly, EA doesn't seem to care that people are hosting modified assets of their game and charging for it.  I look at the awesome things that mods in Skyrim (and other TES / Fallout games) can do, and find it crazy that these jerks (specifically referring to Sims4forums.com, though they aren't the only ones) want me to pay for some skins in any Sims game. Plus, they  also have ads, so are double-dipping.

I haven't even bought Sims 4 yet (but I'm on the edge, because I love Sims games!), but I went ahead and grabbed those mods from @maramsp. Thank you kindly for them. ^_^

Doesn't matter to me whether or not EA cares.  I will never pay for unlicensed game modifications, and I never will, especially for a game series I have no respect for.  Yes, I have Sims 3 and a few sex mods, and I've put about 5-6 hours into the game.  It's just not appealing.

Archived