A adult mod site for The SIMS? (Now for SIMS 4).

To make what ive done its simple just donwload the file from maramsp post above surch then in the .rar the file named [MF SIMS] Detailed Body Skintone .package put it on your mods folder with the Snaitf Nudists .package coming from the link provided by Elerneron and its done 100% full nude, way better than all those undies and bra replacer ive seen so far.

All credits goes for Snaitf to make the bra and undies invisible.

And for Missfortunesims to make the Skintone replacer. (I surched the name of the file in Google to find who was the creator of the Skintone)

http://missfortunesims.blogspot.it/2014/09/mf-sims-detailed-body-skin.html

Also ive put a screenshot below pointing were is the selection button for the Skintone in-game.

For the bra the and undies just go for the basic ones in-game you will have new littles thumbnails to activate it and make them invisible.

post-562219-0-74703600-1410734964_thumb.jpg

Sadly, EA doesn't seem to care that people are hosting modified assets of their game and charging for it.  I look at the awesome things that mods in Skyrim (and other TES / Fallout games) can do, and find it crazy that these jerks (specifically referring to Sims4forums.com, though they aren't the only ones) want me to pay for some skins in any Sims game. Plus, they  also have ads, so are double-dipping.

I haven't even bought Sims 4 yet (but I'm on the edge, because I love Sims games!), but I went ahead and grabbed those mods from @maramsp. Thank you kindly for them. ^_^

Sims4forums will not last long.

My own version of Naughty Bits.  It doesn't affect muscles or fatness.  It's found with the freckles and such, and looks like a plain forehead in the selector.  I have no idea how to change that image if it even can be changed, and I had no luck getting a screenshot, so you all are just going to have to try it to see if you like it.

To install unzip it and put the .package file in your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder.

Enjoy.

Edit: File Deleted use one of my texture replacers instead.  they can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36880-sims-4-female-nude-skins/

My own version of Naughty Bits.  It doesn't affect muscles or fatness.  It's found with the freckles and such, and looks like a plain forehead in the selector.  I have no idea how to change that image if it even can be changed, and I had no luck getting a screenshot, so you all are just going to have to try it to see if you like it.

To install unzip it and put the .package file in your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder.

Enjoy.

You sir or madam are a star, that works perfectly, im not trying to perv on the women myself, im just wanting to remove the barbi body and so the game is more realistic.

Is there any chance you could link them from somewhere else because for some reason it wont let me dl from there, ty if you do.

You sir or madam are a star, that works perfectly, im not trying to perv on the women myself, im just wanting to remove the barbi body and so the game is more realistic.

Just register on Mod The Sims its free then when you loggin be sure you have ticked the remenber me box so you can donwload everything.

And don't need to feel like a perv or something, we are all adults here, i too don't like to play the Sims or any game with females/males characters looking like barbie dolls all censored.

Also you will be surprised to see that alot of nude artists on deviant art are infact womans, as well on the modding community like the Skintone posted here made by Missfortunesims.

Enjoy.

Tested, nicely done, just needs a little bit of pubic hair and maybe more real looking breasts but its only my personal taste, still a good work indeed cuz the muscles and fatness slidders are working great on this one.

Cheers.

Thank you.  I'm not much of an artist, but I was getting frustrated waiting for a skin I liked to show up.  LOL

Tested, nicely done, just needs a little bit of pubic hair and maybe more real looking breasts but its only my personal taste, still a good work indeed cuz the muscles and fatness slidders are working great on this one.

Cheers.

Sorry if the nipples aren't realistic enough for you.  As I said above, I'm not much of an artist.  I just cut the bits from other images and put them in the right place (or as close as I could),  there is a possibility  that I can make a better version if I dedicate more time to finding nice looking nipples.  I think that I will leave pubic hair to a more skilled artist.  I am hopeful that the two can be separate layers so that one can have a variety of pubes to choose from (and all of those hair colors).

By the way, for those that are interested,  it is very simple to make an overlay not affect the sliders.  All you have to do is make sure that the alpha channel is transparent for all the areas that are not part or your overlay.

Enjoy.

As The Sims has a separated sub-forum now, may be you should make a new download thread for it. ;)

Btw, can you also make EA match nipple version?

The nipple taken from the man's nipple, from the default body texture. You need to make it a bit bigger too, as woman nipple normally-ideally supposed to be bigger.

I know, that this is not so detail, but what I want is "EA match". :)

Enjoy.

Does anyone know the location of the nude skin in which package?

Try this http://www.modthesims.info/showpost.php?p=4523732&postcount=8

I install it, but how i active these mod?

^ Read the thread at my first post on page 2 everything is explained. Most of the skins sutff ingame are on the panel were you can ad freckles on your Sims, also you need to activate the colours that make the bra and the undies invisible.

Talking about nude skintones i found this one that make your Sim to look a bit asian, contain all naughty bits even though we can't see it on the screens also i didn't tested if it works great or not with the muscles and fatness sliders.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/skintone-overlay/id/1254157/

^ Read the thread at my first post on page 2 everything is explained. Most of the skins sutff ingame are on the panel were you can ad freckles on your Sims, also you need to activate the colours that make the bra and the undies invisible.

Talking about nude skintones i found this one that make your Sim to look a bit asian, contain all naughty bits even though we can't see it on the screens also i didn't tested if it works great or not with the muscles and fatness sliders.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/skintone-overlay/id/1254157/

Thanks!

What is the difference between Body Textures and Skin Tone?

Edit: all the single Skin work fine (for me the best is Elerneron), but the 2 packages on this link (http://www.modthesims.info/showpost.php?p=4523732&postcount=8)  not work :(

^ I dont rly know im not a professional on this, i just follow the modding community scene for any games and know how to put the right files on to make it work.

I don't make the mods but i wish i could. :blush:

As far as i know for the nude mod on Sims 4 first was to take down the mosaic censor, then ppl started to mod the skin of bras and undies to look like it was a real skin, but the problem was that the bras and undies was still showing. Now with the invisible cloth made by Snaitf, ppl can edit the Skintone to make it more realistic instead of using the undies.

If you whant more knowledge and a better awnser the best its to go on this topic  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20608-simlab/page-35 but its a bit more technical.

Edit: all the single Skin work fine (for me the best is Elerneron), but the 2 packages on this link (http://www.modthesims.info/showpost.php?p=4523732&postcount=8)  not work :(

These are bases for modders i think, for that it don't work. ^^

Enjoy.

Pls can you create a bra version? I can't edit skin tone of created sims :(

^ I dont rly know im not a professional on this, i just follow the modding community scene for any games and know how to put the right files on to make it work.

I don't make the mods but i wish i could. :blush:

As far as i know for the nude mod on Sims 4 first was to take down the mosaic censor, then ppl started to mod the skin of bras and undies to look like it was a real skin, but the problem was that the bras and undies was still showing. Now with the invisible cloth made by Snaitf, ppl can edit the Skintone to make it more realistic instead of using the undies.

If you whant more knowledge and a better awnser the best its to go on this topic  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20608-simlab/page-35 but its a bit more technical.

These are bases for modders i think, for that it don't work. ^^

Well ppl can still report it directly to the EA and Maxis staff, and if their site is hosted on North America they surely can do something if its clearly against their EULA but if its hosted on rogue countries like Romania, its dead...

Edit: While i was searching for their host on Google i found this: http://themaresnest.wordpress.com/2014/09/12/sims4forum-now-stealing-others-mods-and-charging-users-to-download-them/

So you're not the only one to complain against their behaviour :D

Apparently ppls are already reporting it on the official forums and reddit.  :)

Coming from this site it seems they are hosted by Go Daddy, so... Feel free to report :lol:

I'll be working on a true skintone next (so you don't have to use any skin details to get your neked sims).  Once I have that done I'll submit that to downloads.  My question is would anyone want to still have separate naughty bits (based off of the skin details) if they can have automatic naughty bits that they don't have to do anything special to get?  They couldn't be used together, so I'm curious if anyone would prefer the way things are currently being done.

I'll be working on a true skintone next (so you don't have to use any skin details to get your neked sims).  Once I have that done I'll submit that to downloads.  My question is would anyone want to still have separate naughty bits (based off of the skin details) if they can have automatic naughty bits that they don't have to do anything special to get?  They couldn't be used together, so I'm curious if anyone would prefer the way things are currently being done.

For me its either good, the more important for my eyes now is if it can make the modding comunity on the sims looking forward then im totally on this. :)

Archived