The foot nif is from Electrro's Body Designer Spell, I used the "Seam Mender Tool" to make the nif compatible with the original HGEC lower Body.

Hi there.

Thank you once again , because i'm actually on another computer where the Body Spell mod is the first one ( from Thumpthing or a name like that ...)  no BBB , no Moving breasts there , but there is already some " Robert" feet in option .

I re-downloaded once again the Electrro's mod ( and there is no Skeleton in this one as i said by the past , the Skeleton i used before the LAPF ( version 1.6 now ) came from another Electrro's mod , BBB for BBB or something like that , but it's still the Deedee's Skeleton.

I will compare, because as i already said i use a lot off Real high Heels models , and i cannot change them , so i prefer to convert this UNPK-HGEC body to them !

If i can get what i want , i 'll try to convert some Nailflan's mods to this new body, but , lazy as i am , only by using the Gerra6's  new tool Clothing Converter ... not Blender.... ;°)

Cheers.

PS   ( 29 octobre 2014 à   02:51 ) :

..."  I used the "Seam Mender Tool" ...    glad to know that point !

So i suppose that i can with this tool create an " inverse process " : you've changed the feet to match this lower body , i want to change this lower to match HGEC " standard"  feet   ... but  i'm not quite  sure of  what the "standard" really mean in the HGEC " World" ... ;°)

Greetings.

@ Fejeena

I'm glad Gooboo create this new body because it will be a very good base to test the possibilities of the Gerra6's tools .

But ... and please , don't take offence ,  i don't understand your comments from your post number 18 where you said that this GBEC lower fit "perfectly the original HGEC Feet " ...!

Actually i use an, old computer ( but with W7 ) where are stored most of all the files ( but  not all) i've downloaded from Nexus ( and other sites) since 2008 .

I cannot found  in these files your " origina l" HGEC feet .

To me , the original HGEC Feet is just  the one  that came from Exnem , nothing else.

Even in the first Apachii mod ( based on Exnem) , this lower don't fit the Exnem lower body.

There is absolutly no " gap" in any of the lower clothes/armors or bodies i use , no more problem with the bodies that come from some Eclectrro's mods ( with the Robert's feet version , but with Robert based feet ,unfortunatly ,  there is always a seam somewhere ... most of the time . )

I also used a lot of  "Real High Heels " based Shoes ; from Thelios , Bisquit , YangYang , and others , and i even tested the Nepenee13 version ( for DMRA of course , even if i don't use DMRA , that 's just for some rare NPCs i added ...) .

So my question is : where did you find   your " original " HGEC Feet"  ( from wich mod ) ?

The lower body i use most of the time ( for tests)  is the second RAIAR's version  ( the same used most of the time by Colourwheel ) , but not with Real HighHeels models . With Real High Heerls i prefer something like the EBE lower or the lower provided in the VipCxj's Real High Heels mod ( it's an EBE variation ... ).

Now , i remember there was a gap in one model ( Exnem Pekka Pump  - Real High Heels Version) ... Nephennee13 saw the same thing before he made his DMRA version ( if i remember well , it's from a Thelios mod , i need to verify that point in the comments section of Thelios's mods ...) .

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37396/?  ... take a look at the " comments" section ...

I already know that you don't use the Real High Heels system , but that's not important , with or without the required OBSE pluggins and the VipCxj's mod , the feet must fit most of the HGEC lowers.

And it's exactly the same thing if you use the Addk1K 's system ( it use a spell and not a script like the VipCxj's system but with the same Skeleton family and these too different systems are both compatible ...).

Cheers.

PS : ( 29-10-2014  23:10 ) Ok , i found a Real High heels models compatible - its the Lc05 shoes from OldWolf58's ( probably based on the Growlf's model)  mod " Oblivion Vanilla Highheels " ... uhm i need to ask him from wich HGEC model he worked ...

i already use some of his models ( but only the boots) and i never saw that that one isn't compatible with my other outfits ( or lower bodies ... ) !

PPS  ( 30 octobre à 01:24 )  : i found another HGEC feet compatible :  from the Oldwolf58's mod "  New HGEC Based body, sort of ;)   " ....

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32035-new-hgec-based-body-sort-of/?do=findComment&comment=801095

LAPF use the "original" HGEC Body.

LAPF lower Body fits the original HGEC Mods feet.

"ORIGINAL" HGEC

In LAPF install instructions is a LINK http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34442/ but blocky feet. ( Nexus Uploaded  at 5 Sep 2010 )

And a LINK  with Roberts feet http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9488-rel-hgec-gm-type-with-roberts-feet/

In most Set Body Mods are Original HGEC feet ( but most have the blocky feet, that was the reason why I have long used the Body Designer Spell mod.)

Set_Body-30802

SetBody 2ch-Edition_TSpec

HGEC_Body_Partz-28235 ( one of the oldest/first BBB HGEC Mods I used ( Uploaded 16 Nov 2009) The BBB Designer body spell is from 22 Sep 2010)

No matter which is the REAL HGEC Body, today there are two body Versions and armor/clothes Mods for both.

But thanks there is the Seam Mender tool so you can make all clothes and armor Mods compatible with your Body.

Greetings.

Hi Fejeena.

Thank you for the links .

I already got the first ... but i cannot remember if i use it or not , because i used first Eshme mod ( and body ) , Exnem and Growlf ( mixed) ...UFF , and when i switch to Exnem/HGEC , there was already the Colourwheel replacer , so i used it.

And by the way , i used and still use some meshes and links  from Aridale and WanderDryad ( so UFF based and Moving Breast , not BBB ) but all these one are compatible with most of the clothing mods i use ( NPR , of course because their mods came with a full body most of the time , N8K , Colourwheel  and a lot of others ... ) .

And when Addk1k and VipCxj came with their respective Real HighHeels systems , i keep only the meshes compatible with them .

So , now i need to " clean" some folder in my har drives to not mix different HGEC based models.

By the way , the lower bodies in the " Set body Reloaded "  version 1.20 ( not tested yet the last version)  are compatible ( most of them) with the feet and shoes i use ... without a "gap" .

Cheers.

PS ; not sure but i think that my installations ( on each computer)  are based on this one  ( but  i cannot open the link at the Nexus at this moment ...)

HGEC Better Bouncing Boobs Hcup Ecup Dcup By coronerra   ... no sorry, only some upperbodies part , it seems i use the "original" HGEC body : " HG EyCandy Body " by RAIAR & Madcat221 ...

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28235

... and i probably use an older version.

... and my base installation ( Exnem) was this one :

HG EyeCandy Body  by RAIAR and Madcat221

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15802

Edit : yes , sorry i use this lmast one the "original" HGEC body ; HG EyCandy Body by RAIAR & Madcat221

I use this armor clothes replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16750/ (Vanilla base game, SI and NotN armor and clothes)

And it use the "original" HGEC Lower body-feet. So it is LAPF and HGEC Body with BBB v1.12 compatible.

So it's easier for me to change/rework some other Mod feet and Lower bodies instead of rework the whole large replacer mod.

PS Your first Link is outdated (HGEC Better Bouncing Boobs Hcup Ecup Dcup) http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28235/

Yes that is the "HGEC Body Partz" I used a long time. ( "original" HGEC, or "LAPF HGEC" Version, or "one of the two existing HGEC" Versions, or the "not SetBody reloaded compatible" Version, or the " shit ! why there are two different HGEC versions? " :D 

I use this armor clothes replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16750/ (Vanilla base game, SI and NotN armor and clothes)

And it use the "original" HGEC Lower body-feet. So it is LAPF and HGEC Body with BBB v1.12 compatible.

So it's easier for me to change/rework some other Mod feet and Lower bodies instead of rework the whole large replacer mod.

PS Your first Link is outdated (HGEC Better Bouncing Boobs Hcup Ecup Dcup) http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28235/

Yes that is the "HGEC Body Partz" I used a long time. ( "original" HGEC, or "LAPF HGEC" Version, or "one of the two existing HGEC" Versions, or the "not SetBody reloaded compatible" Version, or the " shit ! why there are two different HGEC versions? " :D 

Greetings.

Hi Fejeena.

For the link , i don't know because there is a serious problem with a lot of links at the Nexus since a few weeks ( i saw some comments about that issue there).

But , in the Set Body Reloaded ( version 1.20  , i just took some meshes , the mod isn't installed ) most of the HGEC lower fit my Feet or Shoes i usually use , so i suppose i use the "good" version ( if not i will not change because i 've converted a lot of Shoes an Real Highheels to fit my different lowers ... one time it's enough !)

By the way i posted a nif ( first test convesion with this new 089e gerra6's tool ...without the different Upgrade) : Incredible converter !

Post number 6 ;

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38718-sorry-but-i-need-help-this-time/?do=findComment&comment=972364

Cheers , i 'll come back soon ... in a few hours , it's late for me in Belgium.

So Good morning ... but i need to go to sleep now ( i'm in hollyday) .

Thank you , of course a big thanks to  Gerra6 but especially to you too ...

By the way here another conversion for this body ... this time i used normal hands and i didn't saw that the feet were not converted as expected in my first test , so i 've just replace  them in this second test by the one use for the Lattice ( the Oldwolf58's original model)

Cheers.

PS : 10 ! now this lower fit my feet and shoes ...  ;°)

PPS , once again , using the "old"  moving breasts system , so it's compatible with the original Mur_Zik (?) 0sexywalk01 ( i found it on this machine) and with  " your " mur_zik BBB version. ( tested with your version 06)

post-239275-0-34029600-1414649613_thumb.jpg

GBEC Test 02 correction des pieds.nif

Greetings

Here just a little " contribution" to this GBEC body : Lucy HeartFilla BBB .

This nif use 3 bipped slots : ULF ( Upper body, lower body and Feet/Foot ) so you need to add the hands you want to use.

All HGEC compatible hands would work ... if you want the little hands you can use the one From the Oldwold58's mod, it's not like the "Geechan little hands" , you can use them with all HGEC  "standard" upper bodies.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32035-new-hgec-based-body-sort-of/?do=findComment&comment=801095

Now big thanhs to Gerra6 for his incredible " Clothing Converter" .

Of course , big thanks to Gooboo for this pleasant body ( my boyfriend is already  truly " crazy " about it ...! )

Thanks to Kingkong for the first and very fast release of the HGEC version .

I put here KingKong's original file , not only because it's not so easy to know where it is stored ( original topic with the request of this Heartfilla is closed ...) , but the textures are there and you can use the HGEC version ( E- cup  and L lower )  too ... no esp but that's not a big deal because you need to open the CS to put these meshes somewhere and to set the bipped slots used. ( or use it as a replacer - for a quick test -  ...there is a few nifs from Colourwheel using these 3 bipped slots.=.

And thank to Fejeena for her modified  new lower GBEC body , even if i didn't use it for this conversion ( i need to generate another Lattice to be able to use this GBEC v2 version) .

Cheers.

PS : Oups sorry i forgot something : Warning Adult contents ... it seems that Lucy loose her panty.... ;°)

...well it's a joke , but true.

For the next conversion  ( probably something from Naiflan or  may be " Little Carmine" i will use a panty if needed ... but you can still easily remove it with NifSkope  if you prefer a  version  "SV" ( Sanitary Version as Growlf called it ). 

NB , the differernt meshes are  "separate in piece" , of course.

PPS ; original links for the original request :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31756-lucy-heartfilia/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/955-is-there-a-mod-that-and-requests-thread/page-71     ... post 1404 from KingKong

post-239275-0-53168900-1414738618_thumb.jpg

Lucy Heartfilla GBEC ( From KingKong's HGEC release) BBB.nif

lucy heartfilla hgec E L.7z

• 4 months later...

Greetings.

@ Gooboo :

I have an important request : could you , please ,  add the  " Fejeena's version " ( from the post 33 ) as an official " update"  ( or just as another lower option ) at the Nexus ? ... and here too of course .

If you are wondering why i ask this querstion ... take a look here , someone started to convert some stuffs to your original body ( so your lower too ... and that's exactly  my problem  ):

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45993

I would be happy to help this person just because i like your body and because i prefer to put there something "  much well done " ... this mod used the Gerra6 's Clothing Converter , but in my opinion with  wrong settings , i already got much better than these meshes with older Clothing Converter 's versions ( 0.72 and 0.89 basic ... ) . 

I 'm actually working on some convertions to the GBEC body , but not with your lower , because you choosed the Coronerra HGEC lower not compatible with the HGEC " Standard " ( = most used by other modders , not really the " Standard " ) ...Feet ( and especially the  Roberts  based Feet )

Actually , i use the " Fejeena" version ( rendons à César ce qui lui appartient puisque c'est elle qui la première a utilisé l'outil  " Seam Mender " afin de faire coîncider le bas des jambes avec les pieds " standardisés" HGEC ... thanks to her , once again ) and there is also another model - HGEC " standard " compatible  ( so = Exnem compatible too )created by/corrected by Movomo in his last " SetBody Reloaded Editon ... 1.20 / 1.45 "  .

So i 'm not really  happy if i need to use a lower not compatible with most of the Shoes  , " HighHeels " and especially the " Real HighHeels" models based on the VipCxjs or Addk1K systems  already done  and used by a lot of modders/peoples. 

I  know you put this file as a " modder resources " , but it would be better to update by  yourself this GBEC body .

If i share a mod  publicly here and at " That Site Over There " , i will do it with another lower ( HGEC " Standard " compatible )  and so , actually not an " official one " .

It's too late to start with a new body model that come with already 2 or 3 versions  and even 4 with the Movomo vesion ( i refer to the third version with a different neck , sure more feminine but incompatible with other heads than the " imperial " ou posted ...) .

So what do you think about a " little" update  or just another " option " for the GBEC lower ?

Cheers.

Please .

Here an example of a converted mesh from Nailflan to your amazing body .

The panty ( panties ?)  isn't perfect but that's the first time i work with this tool on this machine , and most of the time , peoples prefer to put it out , so i will not waste my time for something peoples do not want ... and the lower body - genital version is not cutted as the own from Nailflan original mod.

This mesh was converted from the Samhain6's model, not  directly from the Nailflan's model.

it is BBB & BB ( BButt ) .

The Upperbody part came from Movomo and his SetBody reloaded ( but version 1.20) .

The lowerbody is your model adapted by Fejeena to fit/match the HGEC " Standard " Feet.

Credits :

Gooboo .

Gerra6 .

Nailflan of course .

Samhain6 .

Fejeena ( modified lower body  ... gros bisous pour çà , encore une fois ...)  & Movomo ( Upperbody version ).

RAIAR & Madcat221 , WanderDryad , Exnem ,  Coronerra , Growlf, Mur_zik and Fore.

The NifSkope Team.

Other credits  ? :  ok.

My Mother .

My Father , for the good idea to make some children  ... with my mother.

My sister , Tristana who give me the idea to contribute for the first time in 2009 on a public forum ( Microsoft Technet )

Microsoft for all these different operating systems since so many years.

IBM  ( ???) ... for the first PC , why not ?

Bethesda of course .

And a special thank to LoverLabs and to every member here.,

And sorry if i forgot someone.

Tools used :

My Brain ...;°)

NifSkope

Gerra6' s Clothing converter

NifSkope ...once again.

post-239275-0-02339900-1427711242_thumb.jpg

GBEC2 Sexy hospital gown B.nif

post-239275-0-65331600-1427711852_thumb.jpg

GBEC2 Sv ( Sanitary version ) Sexy hospital gown B.nif