[Request] Sexual / non sexual Parasitism in skyrim

EronicHunter

Well done with the concept, but i'm not really sure if the armors should over lap the way you posted it. Maybe they should just give increased buffs to the set they are on instead of giving them buffs from the other sets. That would make it so you would have to pick and choose which one you would want and suffer the consequence of not having the others.

Well done with the concept, but i'm not really sure if the armors should over lap the way you posted it. Maybe they should just give increased buffs to the set they are on instead of giving them buffs from the other sets. That would make it so you would have to pick and choose which one you would want and suffer the consequence of not having the others.

I saw this coming, sorry  :P, (I should have wrote it, but I was lazy) What the Recharge II does is not give you the buffs of the other armours, it is actually the invers process, for example, the warrior armor gives you 20% easier evolving of warrior skills, but the thief and mage armor do the inverse, both give you 20% harder evolving of the warrior skills, the same for the other buffs. It transforms each buff from other set into a debuff. 

I'll edit the post to change that, so people doesn't gets confused  ;)

EDIT: Done! Now nobody gets confused with it  :lol:, I've changed some values for the Recharge II debuffs because they seemed to high for me. 

OOOOHHH want this so badly :(

Maybe start watching some tuts for Magic effects....

Though I really cant draw ---> IF Ill start doing something it wont be armour but dont get excited yet Im quite lazy so it could take some time or evenn never happen :shy:

I could give you some physical motivation  ;) , just kidding  :P.

I'm learning Cinema4D with a friend of mine, and I'm finding the program quite user friendly and easy to pick up, so it is possible that I end up making the meshes for the armours, and the other visible parasites, but it is too soon to tell.  :s  

OOOOHHH want this so badly :(

Maybe start watching some tuts for Magic effects....

Though I really cant draw ---> IF Ill start doing something it wont be armour but dont get excited yet Im quite lazy so it could take some time or evenn never happen :shy:

I could give you some physical motivation  ;) , just kidding  :P.

I'm learning Cinema4D with a friend of mine, and I'm finding the program quite user friendly and easy to pick up, so it is possible that I end up making the meshes for the armours, and the other visible parasites, but it is too soon to tell.  :s  

You can do it~! ^-^ <3 also C4D is amazing, picking it up will help you so much more than just create meshs. (if you're into that kind of stuff)

Tahnks for the motivation  :D 

I would love to take over the ideai and develop the mod myself, but I fear I don't have the time and dedication to learn everything that I need right now  :(. I'll still try and see if I can make something, so I'll be learning and doing what I can in my free time  :) 

Hey, I've done some "work" on the sexual parasite. Need more input to hava a coherent. I do not like 3D modeling, more like a script person :)

At some point, I'll try to play a bit with Sexlab, but absolutely no Schedule on that. So:

Parasite that attach to and infect in various ways the PC. For any parasite, objective is food and reproduce. So:

First, food. The parasite feeds on vaginal secretion and cum. It will more and more addicted to cum thus craving and asking for it. For secretion, act like a dildo and collect. For cum, feeds on com in vagina/anus. And the end, can feed on a large amount, and buff the PC.

If parasites from anus, it will transfer to vagina via a message like"You feel sometimes rather odd around your holes, but nothing seems to be there."

First, parasite only on/in vagina and clito, and expand to more and more parts of the body. First anal(cum in there!) then up to boobs, for more vaginal secretion.

In combat, the parasite wants to protect the PC thus creating a entire covering armor. On normal state, minimum coverage, for secretion again. (Here, the parasite can have several ways of protection, hence the sketches shown before)

First the PC hates and tries to remove the parasite, then begin to like a lot, too much, the parasite. Pc begins to be addicted to it and it is difficult to remove plus debuff.

Second stage, reproduce.  Invade womb also, tries to creates offspring. Helped when presence of cum in womb. Womb us inflated with seeds. To pass the parasite, create a dick (or two?). Enters futa reproducing stage. Second dick (option here for people who do not want that) will grow at a second stage, parasite understands that more chance to pass offsrpings that way.

At this point symbiotic link w/ PC. Impossible(hard quest?) to remove it.

As it craves for cum, PC will prostitute sometimes.

Hop you find it OK :blush:

Hey, I've done some "work" on the sexual parasite. Need more input to hava a coherent. I do not like 3D modeling, more like a script person :)

At some point, I'll try to play a bit with Sexlab, but absolutely no Schedule on that. So:

Parasite that attach to and infect in various ways the PC. For any parasite, objective is food and reproduce. So:

First, food. The parasite feeds on vaginal secretion and cum. It will more and more addicted to cum thus craving and asking for it. For secretion, act like a dildo and collect. For cum, feeds on com in vagina/anus. And the end, can feed on a large amount, and buff the PC.

If parasites from anus, it will transfer to vagina via a message like"You feel sometimes rather odd around your holes, but nothing seems to be there."

First, parasite only on/in vagina and clito, and expand to more and more parts of the body. First anal(cum in there!) then up to boobs, for more vaginal secretion.

In combat, the parasite wants to protect the PC thus creating a entire covering armor. On normal state, minimum coverage, for secretion again. (Here, the parasite can have several ways of protection, hence the sketches shown before)

First the PC hates and tries to remove the parasite, then begin to like a lot, too much, the parasite. Pc begins to be addicted to it and it is difficult to remove plus debuff.

Second stage, reproduce.  Invade womb also, tries to creates offspring. Helped when presence of cum in womb. Womb us inflated with seeds. To pass the parasite, create a dick (or two?). Enters futa reproducing stage. Second dick (option here for people who do not want that) will grow at a second stage, parasite understands that more chance to pass offsrpings that way.

At this point symbiotic link w/ PC. Impossible(hard quest?) to remove it.

As it craves for cum, PC will prostitute sometimes.

Hop you find it OK :blush:

O.O'    wow.  :o 

I don't know what to say, Thank you Thank you Thank you! :D I do really have to make the meshes for the armours now I guess.

But Oh wow, you planned it actually quite amazingly and took mine and other's ideas into consideration. I'm so happy and excited! 

It is very good, I would like to discuss it further with you if I could, also to know how I should make the armours ^_^  (I really need to find time for that!!!) 

I really don't want to be mean :s , but may I ask if you programmed that much already?     

I just found these armors on my hdd , they are called "Ghost of spriggan" 4 of similar style i dont remember who made them.

If you folks retexture the tentacles to some flesh like color it could be used, what do you think?

The tentacles come out of the vagina/anus, the pregnant one with the hands removed could be in the beginnig stages when it infested the pc.

and the second when it starts to "explore" the player or if its dissastified by the lack of sex.

I just found these armors on my hdd , they are called "Ghost of spriggan" 4 of similar style i dont remember who made them.

If you folks retexture the tentacles to some flesh like color it could be used, what do you think?

The tentacles come out of the vagina/anus, the pregnant one with the hands removed could be in the beginnig stages when it infested the pc.

and the second when it starts to "explore" the player or if its dissastified by the lack of sex.

I have no clue on how to work on textures, but I think it can't be that hard :P  , that aside, I think it could be used, I don't know about the hands, but using a bit of your examples, the tentacles (with fleshy textures) could also be used when the armor is feeding on you, and it would even look beter if they were animations in it :blush: , but then again, that is something that I'am clueless on how to do it  :wacko:

Thanks for the positive feedback. I like when there is some logical view behind something :)

As I tried to say, no I am a complete beginner at modding. So do not except a working file for a long time, but as I have some skill in general programming, that should help to do some work. For the 3D part, I totally suck at it. ( I crashed Skyrim several times to make a CBBE body with correct meshes, belly node and HDT work together).

Still on the 3D part, I would like to see some movements also (like belly movement from the seeds Inside) and also the tentacles :D

If somebody could point me at some very well written tutorials on modding skyrim (w/ Sexlab) that'd be great.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I like when there is some logical view behind something :)

As I tried to say, no I am a complete beginner at modding. So do not except a working file for a long time, but as I have some skill in general programming, that should help to do some work. For the 3D part, I totally suck at it. ( I crashed Skyrim several times to make a CBBE body with correct meshes, belly node and HDT work together).

Still on the 3D part, I would like to see some movements also (like belly movement from the seeds Inside) and also the tentacles :D

If somebody could point me at some very well written tutorials on modding skyrim (w/ Sexlab) that'd be great.

I think there are some tutorials in the forum, I'll keep an eye out if I find anything  ;).

Also when I'm finish with an armour mesh, I'll post it here to know what I could improve, I'll see into animating the armour too  :P 

I'm sickened, but curious.

Will be nice to see this when its done, should be good given the enthusiasm behind it :P

XD Welcome abord the hype train!  :lol:

But why do you feel sickened?  :(  

Roy974's logic is sound.

Enough to start something.

I'd say that the parasitic & symbiotic core features should be implemented as an engine & framework,

independent of the sexual application.

There is so much more that can be done with these.

- parasite can use other type of nutrients from the host, encouraging specific food or having the body deteriorate, even visually (to end like a draugr, perhaps ?)

- parasite can need to "mate" with other parasites from different hosts in order to survive or mutate into something else.

Just food for thought.

Roy974's logic is sound.

I'd say that the parasitic & symbiotic core features should be implemented as an engine & framework,

- parasite can use other type of nutrients from the host, encouraging specific food or having the body deteriorate, even visually (to end like a draugr, perhaps ?)

- parasite can need to "mate" with other parasites from different hosts in order to survive or mutate into something else.

Just food for thought.

I quite agree that this subject does need a framework and resource library created for use by posterity. However I also notice that most of us in this thread are inexperienced modders at most. I'm no expection, I'm just a simple IS major and can't code outside of batch and lua (if you want to call that coding). I strongly support the development of an engine and framework, but perhaps we should start with something a bit smaller scale. Get some proof of concept and meshes in the works and perhaps a bigger, more experienced modder would like to throw in some work.

Something else to ponder.

Roy974's logic is sound.

Just food for thought.

I quite agree that this subject does need a framework and resource library created for use by posterity. However I also notice that most of us in this thread are inexperienced modders at most. I'm no expection, I'm just a simple IS major and can't code outside of batch and lua (if you want to call that coding). I strongly support the development of an engine and framework, but perhaps we should start with something a bit smaller scale. Get some proof of concept and meshes in the works and perhaps a bigger, more experienced modder would like to throw in some work.

Good idea, and hopefully a modder will come and be interested and hopefully help out. Good luck to whoever is starting to work on the mod.

Roy974's logic is sound.

Just food for thought.

Good idea, and hopefully a modder will come and be interested and hopefully help out. Good luck to whoever is starting to work on the mod.

A framework hm... It is an interesting idea I must say  :).

Considering that there would have to be some serious work to build one, I guess we would have to add animations, code and assets, but if people would enjoy and use it, then I would like to be part of such development :P  

Oh. Do not let big words (engine, framework, ...) frighten you.

These words do not necessarily mean you have to go into "think tank" mode before writing any line of code. :lol:

BillBellochek is right.

In a first time, a simple version can be done without any need of mesh or modeling.

Just the nutrition and transmission systems.

Feasibility is good, considering the impressive work modders have published on this forum.

for the mecanic, SexLab Arousal can be used to handle the growing "need" for fluid

and a pregnancy mod can help for transmission (impregnation) and fluid tank.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, thats exactly what I miss. I like the idea of something is laying eggs into vag/anus. There are so many ways to create different types of visual parasites. Well and its not the same like estrus chaurus. Because theres no parsite filling you up with eggs and slime the whole time. Embadded in the ideas of gameplay like you all already had with its possible buffs, I thought about this:
I thought about something like the alien infestation in 'Alien' from ridley scott. But the difference to this kind is the parasite is infesting ur vag &/or anus not ur mouth and its tentacles and limbs are embrassing ur legs and hip, so its impossible for you to just take it off because it would hurt.
But thats not all. To make it a kind of armor, at least two tentacles can also wandering up to your boobs, over your shoulder and will end at the shoulder blades and with their sucker cups they cling to you. Two cups are right over the nipples sucking to get its energy for producing eggs. And it can also have the effect of occupying the armor chest slot.
For this kind of parasite it also should be possible for every 8 hours (example) to initiate short animations like it happens after the estrus tentacle attack, where u are laying on the ground for some time because u are so exhausted. But here with spread legs you see the parasite pumping a fluid, which carries the eggs into ur vag/anus and then u got a status message like "You feel a warm soap floating into your vag and the proboscis movement deep inside is making you so aroused that your entire body feels hot." and so on.
It would also be good to warn the player maybe an half gaming hour bevor this animation starts. For this I think about the existing vaginal and anal plugs when they are vibrating u suddenly stop for a short moment. Transfered to our parasite it could be because of the proboscis, that is expanding into vag when the produced eggs in parasite are ready for injection. For preparation the parasite injects a slimy secrete where the eggs will be embedded soon. You got a status message: 'You feel the thing in your vag is extending deeper and it feels wet inside. A soft preasure in your vag is growing up and its already hard to focus.' or something like that :-)
After some periods your uterus is nearly full with its fluid and eggs. And here the parasite will reach the next phase: the parasite must fall off. So that the eggs can drop out & of course: to be able to have sex normally again.
Well its just one kind of parasite. Maybe its a parasite you can catch in water with a variable chance. Or maybe some kind of parasite you can catch by having sex wiith Falmer. For this purpose it would be neccessary to let the parasite grow over the time at first right out of your vag for example.

So, let me outline the importend things of this idea:
1. You somewhere caught an parasite

2. Parasite grows // just appeared after bathing or swimming, still inside vag
3. Parasite can infest vag and/or anus,
4. Parasite will attach itself to female body with its tentacles, wandering down the legs, around the hip and up to the boobs (last to get energy energy, [occupying the chest slot])
5. Parasites proboscis starts to grow inside after some time when first charge with eggs is ready
6. Making PC short cringe, Status message is shown to be ready when parasite starts pumping its eggs inside
7. Playing sequence of first loading, Staus message for PC
8. Some periods of loading the uterus (maybe also anus at the same time or just one of both)
9. Finally parasite will fall off [set the chest slot free]
10. Eggs hatch!

Archived