Black screen on New Game.

If you're running Windows 7, click on Start and in the Search Programs and Files box type in %localappdata%\Skyrim and hit enter. If you're running Windows 8.1, press the Windows logo key aa922834-ed43-40f1-8830-d5507badb56c_39. +S to open Search and type in %localappdata%\Skyrim and hit enter. It will open a folder where you should see a file that's called loadorder.txt. Your current load order is in that file. :)

Ah, Yay!
Here it is.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
AzarHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
DD_restrained.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
submitdd_ff.esp
LADL - No Starting Spells.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
zdd.esp
LoversVictim.esp
LunariRace.esp
submitdd_ff_exp.esp
GagSFX.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Devious Loading Screens.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
slaverun.esp
Cloaks.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
APPS.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp
SlaverunEnforcer.esp
FNISspells.esp
Real Clouds.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp

No idea what USKP does, I have the Steam version of Skyrim?

Also, I have been running Loot. I run it twice (Can't remember where I had heard that I need to run it twice, think it was Gopher's page.) each time I remove / install a new mod.

USKP (Unofficial Skyrim Patch) and the other unofficial patches fix all kinds of bugs, glitches and issues with the game. I consider them absolutely essential and won't play without them. Try installing USKP and UHRP (Patch for Hi-Res Texture Pack). It can make a pretty big difference in how the game behaves. Since you don't have Dawnguard, Hearthfires, or Dragonborn, you don't need the others.

I only run LOOT once each time I install mods. If I run it again, the result is the same.

Edited to add: One of the reasons I commented on your load order is because the LADL - No Starting Spells.esp is loading really high up in the load order. I would think that Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life would need to load BEFORE LADL - No Starting Spells.esp.

Also, if you want Calyps Sextoys to integrate into Captured Dreams Shop, you need to download CD - Calyps Sextoys addon v1.60.zip from here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/492-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-updated-8-24-2014/

Archived