Black screen on New Game.

I installed and activated the latest Race Menu, and the problem persists. I thought it would, since it occurred with both the outdated Race Menu and ECE. No, I didn't use both at the same time.

Are you creating a new game or loading a save?

New game.

Insane thought, but it might be worth a try. NMM has a feature that allows you to uninstall all mods you have installed at once. Select that option. Then go to wherever your Skyrim data directory resides. For many it's either

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data or C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data. What esp files are still listed there outside of what you see in the attached pic?

post-138294-0-60712100-1409201436_thumb.jpg

Your List says SkyUI is missing.

I saw that, but SkyUI is installed in that list. Very bottom of the list, third or fourth ESM from the bottom.

Go into NMM and click on the Plugins tab. Find SkyUI. Make sure there's a checkmark next to it. It'll still show up in the list generated by LOOT even if it isn't active.

Remove

immerslave

Theives Tools

Remove

Either Gags or DDrestrained,

Getting tired of seeing those conflicts.

I don't want to get into the nitty gritty here, lets get your game rolling.

I agree. At least disable the four of them for now. If the problem goes away, then you can add them back one at a time. If the problem comes back after adding one, you'll know which one is the culprit. And as always, run LOOT every time you install a mod or set of mods.

I saw that, but SkyUI is installed in that list. Very bottom of the list, third or fourth ESM from the bottom.

Go into NMM and click on the Plugins tab. Find SkyUI. Make sure there's a checkmark next to it. It'll still show up in the list generated by LOOT even if it isn't active.

It's checked. And in NMM, it's load order is set as 12 on index 19.

Removed Immerslave, Thieves Tools, and GagSFX.

Ran Loot, and still the same thing; Wrong dungeon cell; No collar on the table.

It's checked. And in NMM, it's load order is set as 12 on index 19.

Removed Immerslave, Thieves Tools, and GagSFX.

Ran Loot, and still the same thing; Wrong dungeon cell; No collar on the table.

There should not be a collar on the table, LADL should now have a menu option through the statue of Mara Dialogue.

The cell I think you should be in is in a an actually cell in a tower that has ghosts in it.  You know off to the side of a river.

If that's not working and you want a Deviant Start.

Get latest LAL,

Get SkyrimBound, wait for its menu to pop and select your slave outfit.  Its how I handled it, for a few characters and its less fussy.

I just had an epiphany. You're trying to run ImmerSlave, which requires LAL 2.4.1, but you're also trying to run Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life, which requires LAL 2.5.0+. So you either have to choose ImmerSlave with LAL 2.4.1. Or you have to choose Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life with LAL 2.5.0+. That's why, after uninstalling ImmerSlave you're a) in the wrong cell and b ) not seeing the collar.

I just had an epiphany. You're trying to run ImmerSlave, which requires LAL 2.4.1, but you're also trying to run Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life, which requires LAL 2.5.0+. So you either have to choose ImmerSlave with LAL 2.4.1. Or you have to choose Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life with LAL 2.5.0+. That's why, after uninstalling ImmerSlave you're a) in the wrong cell and b ) not seeing the collar.

Dr. sors

I concur.

Okay...

Now for other issue; But I think I can figure thoughs out.

Maybe...

Restraints that I have on my body, don't fit with CBBE Curvy; So I reinstalled the mod, and went with CBBE Slim; Now they fit perfectly.

By doing that though, Piercings are offset. xD

But; Atleast the game loads and plays like it's suppose to... As far as I know...

So now I can start adding the other things for the Adult mods into this fiasco since all of the central dependencies are in.

But, I think this is all I'm going to do for tonight... The chore that is Modding sha'll begin anew on the morrow when I get free time to do such!

Reinstall XPMSE skeleton,

You may have killed your bounce action with that Ragdolls mod inadvertently.  Which would cause a ctd, blackscreen.

If there is a certain order to install RRDaF with XPMSE, let's start there.

Also, I use SoS with these, and I usually get something screwed up among the three. This most recent time I've tried, I finally have have SoS actually recognize the skeleton.

I understand that this can produce such problems, but I definitely need to know the order of these three mods in particular.

Another thing...

Update to Last Night: Loading the game before doing another wave of installing addons after getting the game to function last night.

1: With what I have installed; Struggling in an armbinder causes a CTD.

2: After selecting a path (Selecting " I'm a slave." ) and load into the world after using the bed, the game will insist upon using 2 gag's. Currently, I select No Gag on the first choice, and then choose a gag on the second choice.

3: After loading into the world after using the bed, Restraints will automatically apply to me; Not a problem, except that they cycle and change a few times. If I'm captured by someone with one of the selected paths, they then will do a different combination and punish me immediatly since I think the game detects me removing things?

I installed and activated the latest Race Menu, and the problem persists. I thought it would, since it occurred with both the outdated Race Menu and ECE. No, I didn't use both at the same time.

Are you creating a new game or loading a save?

New game.

Insane thought, but it might be worth a try. NMM has a feature that allows you to uninstall all mods you have installed at once. Select that option. Then go to wherever your Skyrim data directory resides. For many it's either

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data or C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data. What esp files are still listed there outside of what you see in the attached pic?

attachicon.gifPrisSkyAllDLC.jpg

In case anyone comes back to this thread, these are the left over mod parts after uninstalling all mods using NMM.

post-279248-0-26430800-1409254124_thumb.png

Archived