Black screen on New Game.

It shouldn't cause a crash. Go into the MCM and select ZAZ Animation Pack, click on the SexLab tab, scroll down and click on Register for the animations. Then back out of that MCM menu and go into the menu for Devious Devices, on the tab that comes up by default scroll down until you see the option to register the animations. Click on it if it doesn't say DONE. See if that makes a difference.

Zaz Animation Pack was just updated. Maybe I'm a bit lat with this, but with the latest version, the animations register automatically, I think.

Was it? I'll see if that helps. I can't find what Sors mentioned. >,<

The animation registration is under the "sexlab" tab of Zaz Animations in the MCM. If you end up using a version that requires manual registration, look fir that.

Yeah I've still got the CtD on loading. It even tells me I don't have the latest PapyrusUtil, even though that's provided by Sexlab now. This whole game is turning out to be a joke.

I had it playable on my old computer, but I can't get it together now. Go fig.

Make sure that the SOS Core esm file is loaded BEFORE Sexlab.esm. SOS contains an older version of Papyrus. If Sexlab.esm loads after SOS, then the correct version of papyrus will load.

Yeah I've still got the CtD on loading. It even tells me I don't have the latest PapyrusUtil, even though that's provided by Sexlab now. This whole game is turning out to be a joke.

I had it playable on my old computer, but I can't get it together now. Go fig.

Make sure that the SOS Core esm file is loaded BEFORE Sexlab.esm. SOS contains an older version of Papyrus. If Sexlab.esm loads after SOS, then the correct version of papyrus will load.

The bad news:

Yes, I was tired, crabby, and I wasn't paying attention to the things I did know last night.

The good news: 

About SoS and Sexlab: I just found that out in a different discussion today.

To avoid clogging this thread with anymore derailing problems, here is the other thread, and with only one more problem to fix. Hopefully. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36144-mo-and-overwriting-vs-renaming-or-merging/

You can't imagine how much I appreciate your extraordinary patience.

• 3 weeks later...

By request of Doctor Sorsharavenwing I'm opening this back up again. x3

Anyway; Fresh install, brand new operating system only a few days old, all mods current, still getting "Outdated or missing "papyrusUtil" SKSE Plugin detected. SexLab Currently requires PapyrusUtil v2.7 or newer in order to function. Install the proper version along with SKSE and that the file "StorageUtil.DLL" is loacted in your /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/ folder. " ...

Also seem to be getting the "double" gag issue from before from NPC's in ImmerSlave when I load the world after a new game...

PS: "SlaveRun" doesn't work with "Open Cities". :(

Archived