Black screen on New Game.

Another thing...

Update to Last Night: Loading the game before doing another wave of installing addons after getting the game to function last night.

1: With what I have installed; Struggling in an armbinder causes a CTD.

2: After selecting a path (Selecting " I'm a slave." ) and load into the world after using the bed, the game will insist upon using 2 gag's. Currently, I select No Gag on the first choice, and then choose a gag on the second choice.

3: After loading into the world after using the bed, Restraints will automatically apply to me; Not a problem, except that they cycle and change a few times. If I'm captured by someone with one of the selected paths, they then will do a different combination and punish me immediatly since I think the game detects me removing things?

CtD when armbinder struggling sounds like maybe a conflict of sorts. Not positive.

How many mods do you have that add gags to the game? If you have more than one, maybe something not right isn't properly choosing one or the other.

I used Immerslave the last time I had a successful start, and the "owner" punished my PC immediately as well. This may be a function similar to SD+ in the way that an NPC takes control of the PC, and either whips him/her or rapes him/her; I recognized the mechanic right away. If I'm wrong, and that shouldn't happen, someone please say so.

Anywany, how are you today, Britt?

I just had an epiphany. You're trying to run ImmerSlave, which requires LAL 2.4.1, but you're also trying to run Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life, which requires LAL 2.5.0+. So you either have to choose ImmerSlave with LAL 2.4.1. Or you have to choose Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life with LAL 2.5.0+. That's why, after uninstalling ImmerSlave you're a) in the wrong cell and b ) not seeing the collar.

Dr. sors

I concur.

Oh, I need to find LaL 2.4.1.

I just had an epiphany. You're trying to run ImmerSlave, which requires LAL 2.4.1, but you're also trying to run Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life, which requires LAL 2.5.0+. So you either have to choose ImmerSlave with LAL 2.4.1. Or you have to choose Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life with LAL 2.5.0+. That's why, after uninstalling ImmerSlave you're a) in the wrong cell and b ) not seeing the collar.

Dr. sors

I concur.

Oh, I need to find LaL 2.4.1.

Wish granted!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36081-black-screen-on-new-game/?p=905612

Reinstall XPMSE skeleton,

You may have killed your bounce action with that Ragdolls mod inadvertently.  Which would cause a ctd, blackscreen.

If there is a certain order to install RRDaF with XPMSE, let's start there.

Also, I use SoS with these, and I usually get something screwed up among the three. This most recent time I've tried, I finally have have SoS actually recognize the skeleton.

I understand that this can produce such problems, but I definitely need to know the order of these three mods in particular.

If using CBBE (applies to HDT Body) this is the order you want to install mods in:

1) Realistic Ragdolls and Force

2) XPMS(E) - allow it to overwrite files

3) Animations for T/BBP (CHSBHC, UNPB Redux full install EXCEPT the skeleton, etc.)

4) Body Mods

a. CBBE (If using UNPB Redux for Animations in step 3, allow CBBE to overwrite files)

- If using HDT Body, install it now

- also install HDT Physics Extension if not already installed

b. SOS (allow it to overwrite if prompted)

5) Run bodyslide.exe and build your toon

6) Run GenerateFNISforUsers

If using UNPB Redux:

1) Realistic Ragdolls and Force

2) XPMS(E) - allow it to overwrite

3) Body Mods

a. UNPB Redux - full install EXCEPT the skeleton

b. SOS (allow it to overwrite if prompted

4) Run GenerateFNISforUsers

In case anyone comes back to this thread, these are the left over mod parts after uninstalling all mods using NMM.

You know, sometimes it's okay to make a strategic advance to the rear. You might consider reverting to a vanilla install of Skyrim and starting over from scratch. You might want to do this: http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Troubleshooting#Restore_Vanilla_Skyrim and then start the modding process over from square one. You'll need to run TES5Edit on the master files again. But I think it might get rid of whatever residual mod artefacts are plaguing your game.

Oh. Erm...

I'll try that here in a little bit see how it works.

You're post and order on the Skeleton though, I don't think I did those steps with CBBE and I seem to be running okay with Skeletons?

I'm guessing I should fix that and go about the method you did just for the sake of knocking out possible problems?

I have issues with NMM alot when downloading through the client... I had to stop using it because Salt Lake City nodes where stupid slow; several minutes, if not up towards half an hour for some modes.

I began downloading everything from the Nexus sight / Loverslab and importing the mods because it was several hundred times faster.

The reason I use that order to install the skeleton/body mods is because it hasn't failed me yet. I recently switched from UNPB Redux to CBBE 3.3 and that's the order I used. Worked like a champ right off the bat.

And yes, the arm fix is still needed. Whether you use XPMS or XPMSE, that fix is definitely something you want to use.

Edited to add: When I used NMM I always downloaded the mods manually. Took way too long otherwise.

Okay. Turned off DD_Restrained, left GagSFX on. (I think GagSFX is just audio files not a gag mod? Atleast from the Nexus page description...)
I redid my skeleton order to what you had.

I load the game on a new character, and SOS yelled at me and said it wasn't loaded and it had to revert to it's old saved settings?
The other thing is now it's also yelling at me that " PapyrusUtil had a outdated or missing skse plugin. Sexlab currently requires Papyrus 2.6 " ?

Forgive me if I'm a bit dumb

XPMS 1-93a, is that the same as XPMSE?

And I remember I installed something else for it... The Ragdoll thing for this Skeleton, it was suggested heavily, if I recall, so I installed it as well.

XPMS 1-93a is the original revamp of the Skyrim skeleton by XP32. XPMSE (E for Extended) is an upgrade of XP32's original work. XPMSE meets the needs of SexLab mods better than the original XPMS Skeleton does. You can download XPMSE from here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ For now, I suggest that you download the 1.93a legacy version. Realistic Ragdolls and Force is actually a requirement for XPMS and XPMSE.

Aaaaand... One more thing...

Where did you get bodyslide and what does it do? o_o

Bodyslide is included with CBBE. Depending on what Windows operating system you're running you'll find it either in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools or C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools. If you go to the Nexus page for CBBE and scroll down to the Installation section, the last two links there are to a graphical walkthrough of using Bodyslide - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?  What Bodyslide does is allow you to create the female body used in game. It has all sorts of parameters that you can tweak... breast size, belly size, weight and many, many, many more things.

Okay. Turned off DD_Restrained, left GagSFX on. (I think GagSFX is just audio files not a gag mod? Atleast from the Nexus page description...)

I redid my skeleton order to what you had.

I load the game on a new character, and SOS yelled at me and said it wasn't loaded and it had to revert to it's old saved settings?

The other thing is now it's also yelling at me that " PapyrusUtil had a outdated or missing skse plugin. Sexlab currently requires Papyrus 2.6 " ?

If it's just audio, then there's no reason to disable it.

Okay... run LOOT. If SOS and SexLab load in the wrong order, the Papyrus from SOS, which is older will overwrite the Papyrus 2.6 from SexLab Framework. Running LOOT will make sure that this won't be an issue. Since you reinstalled the skeleton, if you haven't already, run GenerateFNISforUsers again.

Ran LOOT, ran it twice, still happening. So far, doesn't seem to be a major issue in game... I'll keep playing the game see if something bad does happen...

There where two tools I had a few months back that I can't remember... Something for loading screens, and something for a mouse... that made them faster, or less buggy, or something... Any idea what those would be?

Sorry for dragging this topic thread longer than it should of been.

Archived