Every single animation ever is screwed up

Hi i'm hoping someone on here has encountered some shit like this before. Every time i initiate a sex scene in skyrim, it plays the entirely wrong animation, sometimes it's not even a sexlab animation. I once tried to fuck Ysolda and her animation played like she was taking it in the ass while my animation was the flying animation from Flying Mod Beta. I also have tried to use bondage on a controlled npc via puppet master and they go into the standard t formation. Another instance is during sex scenes where the two actors in the scene have no idea what's going on.  The best example of this is when i tried to start a scene with Serana, she began a hugfuck or something while i was doing some weird armbinder shit man i dont even know what that was.

post-446642-0-64350900-1408873088_thumb.jpg

This, to me at least, sounds like an fnis problem because its affecting animations from all different mods and also because I have tried loading a past save as well as reinstalling sex lab and zaz animation pack but nothing. Although i could be entirely wrong, i dunno. Any help is appreciated, thanks :-/

I hope somebody finds a fix for this problem because I'm getting it too. the female masturbate is a hard rape animation and the male masturbate is I believe a hug fucking or pile driving animation.  obviously all of the other animations are wonky as well except for 2 races, which I'm not intending on playing, and even sometimes those animations will be the dreaded standing "T" shape, followed by sexlab voices.

This can happen when you have custom animations overwriting normal animations by renaming them, and the repository for said animations is placed after SL in the load order, OR when FNIS can't find every custom animation set you have, so it builds an incorrect hierarchy.

ok so, I fixed my problem I think.  I did a COMPLETE reinstall of all of my mods and skyrim game.  I didn't change anything except when i had custom races that overwrites skeleton files to XMS, I clicked no to those.  could having conflicting skeleton files do it? I think that was the only thing I did different.  I just paid more attention to what files were being overwritten by the mods I was installing.  also, I noticed when you uninstall animation mods though NMM, and then run FNIS generator, it still reads the animation packs to the mods you uninstalled, I can't figure out how to get rid of them.

This can happen when you have custom animations overwriting normal animations by renaming them, and the repository for said animations is placed after SL in the load order, OR when FNIS can't find every custom animation set you have, so it builds an incorrect hierarchy.

I think fnis is fucked up because now all my creatures are doing the damn T pose. I had the creature pack installed when this happened and removing it didn't fix anything so i reinstalled it but they're still jacked. Whatever the hell is going on i think it's fnis. Although I have no idea how you would go about fixing fnis.

ok so, I fixed my problem I think.  I did a COMPLETE reinstall of all of my mods and skyrim game.  I didn't change anything except when i had custom races that overwrites skeleton files to XMS, I clicked no to those.  could having conflicting skeleton files do it? I think that was the only thing I did different.  I just paid more attention to what files were being overwritten by the mods I was installing.  also, I noticed when you uninstall animation mods though NMM, and then run FNIS generator, it still reads the animation packs to the mods you uninstalled, I can't figure out how to get rid of them.

I've already reinstalled skyrim like 4 times because of crap like this :( Maybe that works though, I mean this can't get much worse so it's worth a shot I suppose...

Archived