What (missing) animation would you like to see?

Rico87

Filling the gaps!  

1,737 members have voted

1. 1. What animations would you like to see the most?

• 3 Skeevers 1 Girl : Rape
    • 3 Skeevers 1 Girl : Consensual
    • 1 cow + 1 girl : Consensual (Mutual milking or just standard stuff)
    • 1 cow + 1 girl : Rape
    • 1 Mammoth + 1 girl : Rape
    • 1 Mammoth + 1 girl : Consensual
    • 2 Mammoths + 1 girl : Uber-rape
    • 1 Mammoth + 1 Giant + 1 girl : MegaUberRape
    • 2 Mammoths + 1 Giant + 1 girl : Nuclear-Rape
    • 2 Mammoths + 2 Giants + 1 girl : Apocalypse-Rape
    • 2 Skeevers + 1 Girl : Consensual (milkNursing+fuck)
    • 2 Skeevers + 1 Girl : Rape
    • 1 Man + 1 horse + 1 girl : Rape
    • 1 Man + 1 horse + 1 girl : Consensual
    • Other... (suggest)

It is clear that the new animation most desired and expected of all is 3 Skeevers 1 Girl: Rape  :blush:

Yep and that's quite a surprise to me, i was betting on some mammoth/giant interspecies brutal gangrape, but well, people want to get raped by rats ... let's get them what they want xD ahahah

You shall honor the greatness of the skeever. I just think most of us just want to have a bit of reallity in the game and the skeever is basicly a giant version of a rat and honestly 2 mammoth and 2 giant on one girl would probably also make problem with the animation (I can't immage how a girl would take 4 cocks who are basicly bigger than her body) 

Also an idea for next animation project (if you want). Why not making beastiality on female creature/animales with human male/female? If you would do that I would vote for the 3 skeever x 1 female lesbian action or 3 skeever x 1 male gangbang action (we all need to honor the skeever)  :D

It is clear that the new animation most desired and expected of all is 3 Skeevers 1 Girl: Rape  :blush:

Yep and that's quite a surprise to me, i was betting on some mammoth/giant interspecies brutal gangrape, but well, people want to get raped by rats ... let's get them what they want xD ahahah

I was almost certain that they would choose 3 Skeevers 1 Girl: Rape ;)

the reason is simple, mice are small and ugly = ultra horny and humiliating situation :blush:

getting fucked by mammoth/giant is almost comical, as well as dimensionally inconsistent, the penis of these creatures ia too Big, and they are slow and static fuck = Low excitation situation  :(

when you say "the best wine come in small packages" :D

the reason is simple, mice are small and ugly = ultra horny and humiliating situation :blush:

getting fucked by mammoth/giant is almost comical, as well as dimensionally inconsistent, the penis of these creatures ia too Big, and they are slow and static fuck = Low excitation situation  :(

Well depends on how fucking awesome the animator is ;) (kidding).

More seriously, what I had in mind for the mammoth/giant actions would make you die of hornyness within the next minute if i told you the plan :) Now, am i able to render what i have planned? Will I have the time? I doubt those two, but i can guarantee that it wouldn't be "meh".

Well depends on how fucking awesome the animator is ;) (kidding).

More seriously, what I had in mind for the mammoth/giant actions would make you die of hornyness within the next minute if i told you the plan :) Now, am i able to render what i have planned? Will I have the time? I doubt those two, but i can guarantee that it wouldn't be "meh".

Most of my female characters are lower than female Breton, and have slender body, so even if the animation is good, the penis is too large, pierce the body of my character, I have to use angles absurd and very limited, when I take screens with the Giant

post-204983-0-76902200-1409013619_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-91940700-1409013637_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-46694800-1409013694_thumb.jpg Penis is Too Huge for realistic and dynamic/variety sex pose..! :D

The majority of the people wating from long time.. hanker to see for a Rat shove the whole cock in their pussy, ass and mouth with lusty enthusiasm and perverse wickedness.

with the giants this is physically impossbile, at least you are not using the console setScale for trasfomrare in giant, but then it would be trivial sex between two giants, nothing more unequal.

I get where you're coming from! But honestly to me if i see that the giant's dick pulverize the girl mesh, i will just use it in ways that do not clip. Many humiliating things to do with a gigantic dick ...  (grinding, licking, dick-slap, balls-licking, etc)

As for mammoth, don't get me started on snouts and horns, and ... :) I assure you that you would be happy with what i had in mind. But then again, i'm probably in for the skeever ride anyhow, so ... :P

Speaking of which i almost finished the 3rd stage of the consensual 2 skeevers animation (with pussy/mouth humping). Will probably upload .gif withing 30 minutes, but i'm really not sure how well i managed to render that one. So if you can stick around to be my critic, that would be nice ;) (the noob that i am have a really tought time with animating humping ...)

Speaking of which i almost finished the 3rd stage of the consensual 2 skeevers animation (with pussy/mouth humping). Will probably upload .gif withing 30 minutes, but i'm really not sure how well i managed to render that one. So if you can stick around to be my critic, that would be nice ;) (the noob that i am have a really tought time with animating humping ...)

One Skeever RapeSex pose Gallery:

ScreenShot449_2014041222194256d.jpg

ScreenShot450_2014041222224282c.jpg

ScreenShot451_20140412222455872.jpg

ScreenShot394.jpg

ScreenShot396.jpg

ScreenShot397.jpg

ScreenShot398.jpg

ScreenShot399.jpg

ScreenShot400.jpg

ScreenShot401.jpg

ScreenShot402.jpg

ScreenShot368.jpg

ScreenShot346.jpg

ScreenShot354.jpg

ScreenShot355.jpg

ScreenShot352.jpg

ScreenShot359.jpg

ScreenShot362.jpg

ScreenShot367.jpg

ScreenShot391.jpg

ScreenShot393.jpg

screens By Breinsperm http://brainsperm.blog.fc2.com/

Please don't hesitate to point out what needs improving, that animation was really really painful to make compared to the three others i made so far. So much going on, so much interaction between the bodies, it was a bit too much for me, as a consequence the overall quality is not really there. At least i think so?

2Skeevers1GirlConsensual  Stage 3 :

Global :

1409019840-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Reverse :

1409019855-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Closeup :

Let me know what you think! Note that should it ever be release i would modify stuff like the toes and stuff for it to be perfect, but right now i will shoot myself if i do it xD

Please don't hesitate to point out what needs improving, that animation was really really painful to make compared to the three others i made so far. So much going on, so much interaction between the bodies, it was a bit too much for me, as a consequence the overall quality is not really there. At least i think so?

2Skeevers1GirlConsensual  Stage 3 :

Global :

1409019840-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Reverse :

Closeup :

Let me know what you think! Note that should it ever be release i would modify stuff like the toes and stuff for it to be perfect, but right now i will shoot myself if i do it xD

is spectacular acrobatic animation :blush:

the problem is that it is too short.. and do not see sex with Skeevers, but only big jump, you should stretch a bit the last part, because many users use the manual skip stages, this stage is too short , you have to make a longer loop in the penetration pussy/anus and mouth

even better would be to make a next stage, where there is only one long continuous penetration horny, the continuing of this stage, so it is possbile to repeat endlessly without abrupt changes, with manual feed of the animation, try not to cover too much body face girl, otherwise if sees only the hairy back of two mice

TIPS: separating a lttle bit the feet/ankles, so seem to be linked/attached as ZaZ/Wrist animations

and you to move a little up and down the girl's feet when penetrated,, raise an ankle / foot, lower the other, you know what I mean..?

Hey, i'm asking again here because heck, i really need one and don't know where to look for :

Anyone knows anyboy capable of either doing :

1) Models

2) Textures

For my "Skeever-queen" mod (see my other thread) i am looking forward to new items :

1) A "bowl" (skyrim bowl) or "kettle" (skyrim kettle) modified to be apparently filled with jizz

2) A natural "pool" within a cave, that is filled with jizz (the size of a jacuzzi or something), in which i could animate the character swimming/drinking/whatever

3) More ...

Cheers!

Hey, i'm asking again here because heck, i really need one and don't know where to look for :

Anyone knows anyboy capable of either doing :

1) Models

2) Textures

For my "Skeever-queen" mod (see my other thread) i am looking forward to new items :

1) A "bowl" (skyrim bowl) or "kettle" (skyrim kettle) modified to be apparently filled with jizz

2) A natural "pool" within a cave, that is filled with jizz (the size of a jacuzzi or something), in which i could animate the character swimming/drinking/whatever

3) More ...

Cheers!

Skeever-Queen mod is a really Horny perverse Genius idea! :D

for the series.. "We would Much!  but no courage to ask / do..!" :blush:

First, I'd like to say that your recent animations are quite good, and you clearly show great talent, imagination and attention to detail. I sincerely hope that you can recover your works from whatever corrupted state they are in, so you can continue to express this talent to its fullest. The same happened to me about 2 months ago, but with all my DDS and Material files for a Torchlight 2 Skimpy armor mod. It's discouraging to say the least, isn't it? Just don't let it get to you. I'd managed to save most of my work to a flashdrive beforehand, though. Just have to remember what the hell I did to some armors, now, since my memory's a bit shoddy. Getting old(er) sucks.

Second, since the title is 'What I would like to see', I have a few ideas rattling around my demented skull. Just food for thought, really:

Mimics (seen only one mod in Oblivion for 'living' chests), slime, and possibly even sexual plant predators (like Rape Vines, Hanging Ivy, giant flowers, etc...).

and;

Dwemer Automata (Had an image in my head of a squirming female victim stuck halfway in a Dwemer steam vent while a Worker Spider is....ahem...trying to 'push' her all the way in....too funny).

Archived