Recommend lesser known PC RPG's please

I need something new to play... I already played pretty much all the mainstream AAA stuff, so what else is there? Big plus if it has a lot of exploration. It doesn't have to be open world, and the year doesn't matter.

Some games/series I already played:

Kingdoms of Amalur

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

TES

The Witcher

Dragon Age

Dark Souls

Diablo

Fallout

Deus Ex

Mass Effect

Bioshock

I wouldn't call them lesser known but if you haven't played these, you definitely should:

Planescape: Torment

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

Divinity: Original Sin (Earlier games in the series are also good)

Thief (I-III at least)

If you love JRPG, then The Last Remnant, it'll better if you play it with a gamepad though.
JRPG with a shop simulation "Reccetear Item Shop Tale"
And YS Series.
I'm not considered "Bastion" as a lesser known though... but it was awesome, especially the soundtrack. Never feel regretted brought the Game+Soundtrack version.

Titan Quest_Immortal Thrones. Hack and slash rpg.

Divinity 2 The Dragon Knight Saga  must have for all rpg lovers.

Drakensang The River of time. Very good.

Two Worlds 1 for me this one was better(ALOT) then Oblivion.

Because you also mentioned Bioshock which is FPS shooter i'll mention then DISHONERED must have very good game better then Thief 3.

Most can be bought DRM FREE GOG.COM

BTW on GOG.COM DRM FREE RPGS for not much some realy good ones. Again all DRM FREE 100% on GOG.COM.

Jade Empire: Special Edition is on sale at GOG right now $5.99 and it's DRM FREE.

@Evia did you hate DRM? I didn't quite like it, especially SECUROM.

and which one is better, two worlds 1 or two worlds 2? I have two worlds 2 in my Steam Library, but I haven't play it yet.

Jade Empire: Special Edition is on sale at GOG right now $5.99 and it's DRM FREE.

What the? Really? Okay, bought, I will try and spend that and hope the Gog-Version works (in contrast to my original copy of the game that denies working with windows). I really want to replay that game for some time now! Thanks for the hint! (*crosses fingers it works*)

Didn't see the Baulder's Gate series mentioned anywhere.     

I just started up Baulder's Gate II yesterday.   But if I remember correctly, the first one was ALL ABOUT some exploration and rpging.

Well yes, Baldurs Gate really is missing here...and even though they are maybe too focused on battles: the Icewind Dale games are top notch too. Less story, but few games let you create a party of six. If you like tactical combat with a party against mostly overwhemling odds featuring the entire beastiary the Forgotten Realms have to offer, take a look

Also: Neverwinter Nights 1 + 2? The first one, well, it was kind of a let-down, though the two addons somehow redeemed it to me. NW 2 + Addon(s) however should be worth looking at for sure.

Now all these are not necessarily "lesser" known RPGs though, but more like the most awesome RPGs in PC-history :D  But if you haven't played them, and you are not too much into graphics, cinematics and voiceovers they should really make you like them. Also...in the near future, we will peobably have a revival of these games...

*sigh* good tiems for RPGS to come...Witcher 3, Dragon Age 3, Wasteland 2, Tides of Numeria, and Pillars of Eternity ... time to quit my job..

Considering I'm paying the demo of it right now and enjoying it, I'd say check out Aarklash Legacy.

And of course Divinity: Original Sin.

And Ys. PLAY ALL OF THE YS GAMES. Even Ark of Naphtism, even though it hasn't been localized with the others (for some reason.....)

Mars: War Logs and Bound By Flame. They both have character customization, armor and weapon customization, skill trees, romance choices and branching storylines.

Unrelated, but keep an eye out for Shadow of Mordor's release, that game is the most promising RPG I've seen this year.

I wouldn't call them lesser known but if you haven't played these, you definitely should:

Planescape: Torment

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

Divinity: Original Sin (Earlier games in the series are also good)

Thief (I-III at least)

The last time I checked, the new Planescape was scheduled for Dec 2014....   may have changed since though.

EDIT:  Arrrgh.... 4th Quarter 2015 estimate.

Baldur's Gate 1 is a classic, but is not fun to play anymore... It's interface is just to old. Anyone who doesn't have nostalgia for it, will not enjoy it IMO.

You can play Baldur's Gate Trilogy, which is basically BG1+BG2, played within the BG2 engine and interface. You can even throw in a few adult mods as well, such as Romantic Encounters. Or you can go and buy the Enhanced Edition, though I personally wouldn't recommend it.

Neverwinter Nights is also a better game than NWN2 if you're interested in playin adult mods.

I can also recommend Mount & Blade Warband as it has a superior combat system which is extremely fun. It also supports multiplayer.

Wasteland 2 is also an upcoming team based RPG, you should keep an eye on it as well.

I just beat two world 2, I really recommended it, especially since it has multiplayer support.

In my opinion this game graphic is good, even with low setting (I played it on my laptop), the story is quite good except the last chapter..
It has some bug, and it has flaw, but still I'm enjoying it.
Already spent 38 hours and still counting. 

My Character (with orc slayer set)

In the cliff at night

To bad you can't fish in this game

But last time I goes multiplayer, it seems there is only about 5 people online though, usually they are in server 1, but it's still fun.

Edit: Correction, there are many people playing multiplayer, it's just most of them is doing some quest.

and the community is friendly too.

got some help for quest.