View File

This is simply a package of all hdt hair i stumbled upon and got authorization to use

I reallly wanted my companions to have them, and even using CK it was not possible

And i saw it requested alot and i was not able to find anyone who did it

And so..

i turned them all into wigs

Has Always What Better way to show you Then Dancing =)

**New Wig Video**

3 colors in this but there is 7 more :3

Requirements

Installation

Use Mod Manager or Nmm

Or Manually paste in your data folder

Uninstall the same way

How to get your wig's

Since i havent even got to whiterun yet since i came back to skyrim

i did not put them anywhere since i don't not where =o

To get your wigs simply open console

Type in ** help minouwig ** without the stars and press enter

Now you get all your list find the ID you want

Open console and type in

player.additem **ID** **NUMBER*

New Wig is called ponytail 2 Comes with 10 colors !

Also added colors to all 3 Numenume hairs

Colors

Red-pink-purple-orange-green-teal-yellow-black-brown-blue-light blue

Note

Will not override your current hair mods so should not conflict

Credits

Krista - Demonica

HydrogensaysHDT - hdtPhysicsExtensions

xp32 - Ponytail Hairmod

Yoo - Merida's Hair

Daiemonic - Editor Ponytail-xml

jancicc - share and/or create HDT Numenume

MortredL - Marie Rose Hairs

Fuus00 - Nightcrawler* and AlessoCookie

pclp2014

fuse00

Yoo for his amazing merida hair

bbdlqek1 for his Ponytail

if youd like to test out my nekomimi race !

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/22/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    skse
  • Special Edition Compatible

Haha you rock! Yeah about that new hair pack on the front of Nexus, I asked if they could allow us to put it on npcs and here you've already figured it out. Thank you! Is there a chance you could make it easier for the user to change the colour of the hair?

id need to do colors for all hairs and make more wigs to do this and that might take a while i already did a few but..

hairs you wear does not need more then 1 color since its the game layers that affects it

it is something i feel people can easily do with gimp

i am having massive issues with my nekomimi race and until i release my race and body i cannot start making armors

so i really want to finish this before...

i screwed up my entire esp by simply equiping ears has head part... and it corrupted the esp..

then now Nekochan NPC talk window won't open so shes stuck on Heal + follow

And now i suddenly have a insane Neck seem on all my chars the game somehow overrides my head with the bad one and AAARGGG

fkin CK is so hate CK...Geck was so much more simple

and i still dunno if i should release my complete graphic overhaul with my glossy enb or with my realistic full pc spec enb

annnnd i lost all my website database so i have to redo everything 

and mostly i need a new job or ima end up in the street in a month xD

so i reallly dont have time to make multiple colors for now

never know i always say that and in the end if i add those other hairs ill most likely add colors lol

Haha you rock! Yeah about that new hair pack on the front of Nexus, I asked if they could allow us to put it on npcs and here you've already figured it out. Thank you! Is there a chance you could make it easier for the user to change the colour of the hair?

id need to do colors for all hairs and make more wigs to do this and that might take a while i already did a few but..

hairs you wear does not need more then 1 color since its the game layers that affects it

it is something i feel people can easily do with gimp

i am having massive issues with my nekomimi race and until i release my race and body i cannot start making armors

so i really want to finish this before...

i screwed up my entire esp by simply equiping ears has head part... and it corrupted the esp..

then now Nekochan NPC talk window won't open so shes stuck on Heal + follow

And now i suddenly have a insane Neck seem on all my chars the game somehow overrides my head with the bad one and AAARGGG

fkin CK is so hate CK...Geck was so much more simple

and i still dunno if i should release my complete graphic overhaul with my glossy enb or with my realistic full pc spec enb

annnnd i lost all my website database so i have to redo everything

and mostly i need a new job or ima end up in the street in a month xD

so i reallly dont have time to make multiple colors for now

never know i always say that and in the end if i add those other hairs ill most likely add colors lol

Lol np sounds like you got bigger things to sort out. Yeah honestly I know how to change it on my end it's nbd. You rock for making this.

thats the pack i saw after i was done

was already going to do it hehe,

but i dunno the hdt looks kinda weird on it

but ya ill most likely do it even if im not a big fan of them after all

Xp32 ponytail and Merida hair is hard to beat =o

especially since i used to hate tomb raider but i totally love the new lara and my nekochan looks exactly the same =o

and merida physic is amazing

But ya ill do it for later tonight or tomorow

It's always nice to have more hairs available. Having them as wigs is much better because you can easily have them change hairstyles by adding the wigs to their outfit. I want my followers to change clothes everyday, and it would be so much better if they change hairstyles too. The ponytail and the curly hair looks really nice, I haven't used the other anime-ish hairs yet, I'm hoping the one in that link would be more conventional. Looking forward to your wig conversions. :)

Noticed a bug with this, but it's an HDT bug just exacerbated by this mod. When you change areas sometimes the followers will have their HDT parts stretched waaaaay out and then they will fade into invisibility. The fix is to just run around until you find them with your cursor, trade with them, and just re-equip the wigs. This happened rarely with just the HDT body but with the wigs it happens almost every third new area, at least for me. A simple script to tell followers to unequip/re-equip their wig quickly, say 2 seconds after loading into to each new area, would fix this entirely. Wish I had to knowledge to build it, seems simple enough, just have it run only on characters wearing the wig, and only once per zone load in. 

nothing to do with *this mod* lol..

hdt and followers just dont mix well together

hdt hairs is not the same has bodies and it does get stuck quite often nothing to do with MY mod

this is just hairs from others ,packed into wigs

i didnt touch any of theyre xml

try those hairs from the original mod on yourself youll see the same problem i did not exacerbate it

it happens to me alot after i used sex animations

the marie rose ones are very buggy and could cause fps drops if you got 4 companions with them its horrible but its not my mod..

Followers and hdt just really dont go well together my wigs has nothing to do with it =o

Yeah that's what I meant, I didn't mean its your mods fault lol, as in it's an HDT flaw just intensified by this mod bc you notice it a lot on followers, I haven't looked at scripting at all in Skyrim, is it possible to attach a script to the wigs to put them back on on each zone change? That would fix it without the user noticing. 

no idea i havent been on CK for long has well not the same has Geck

and i always sucked at scripting anyways lol

would probly be better to have a script on the companion itself to equip unequip all or something

but ya id have no idea how to script that =o

i mostly do bodies-armors and convertions so i rarely script, spend most of my time in blender and 3ds 

when i do script, i google for a week and somehow make and fix everything i want but lol then ill forget how i did it and start all over again everytime